Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship (3235 Views)

Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) / Boko Haram Kill One, Loot Foodstuff In Borno LG / Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by AllTheWayUp: 11:22am On Mar 03
Th
Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by Mikespecialone(m): 11:24am On Mar 03
Na wah oo
Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by oglalasioux(m): 11:24am On Mar 03
Same warehouse was looted during endsars.
Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by Massiveglory: 11:35am On Mar 03
Omo....
Renewed Shege
Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by bjtinz: 11:45am On Mar 03
This is serious ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by TreasureJunky: 12:04pm On Mar 03
Good and smart move
Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by UKEMY(m): 12:18pm On Mar 03
Government should do something quickly against Hunger in the Land cause this may lead to Anarchy or Military intervention.
Let them open the Border
Let fuel not exceed #400
And Government should massively work on Security
Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by Babaibeji2020(m): 12:18pm On Mar 03
Morbeta11:
Its coming closer home..
Yeah......very very close to where we want it to be.....๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by UKEMY(m): 12:20pm On Mar 03
@Garfield1
@Senatedave1
I hope you are fine
Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by Oghene86: 12:27pm On Mar 03
FuglyGurl:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/03/breaking-residents-invade-nema-warehouse-nigerias-capital-loot-foodstuffs-others-amid#google_vignette

Hmmm Aso Rock should be careful, because they may also loot there too, guards should be attentive and focused, because hunger may direct them there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by KillahPriest: 12:32pm On Mar 03
Why waste money on logistics ?
Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by Burob: 12:33pm On Mar 03
Ofunaofu:
Tinubu is responsible for the hunger and starvation that have befallen this nation.

He said so himself.ย 

What did you sow, that you are expecting to reap?

It is not unusual for a lazy person, to blame others for their plight.

They deceive yourself,
Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by Burob: 12:36pm On Mar 03
UKEMY:
Government should do something quickly against Hunger in the Land cause this may lead to Anarchy or Military intervention.
Let them open the Border
Let fuel not exceed #400

And Government should massively work on Security
Open the borders to import food? Una Lazy well well for Nigeria.

Even at the present petrol price, Nigeria still has the cheapest price in West Africa.
Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by Ofunaofu: 12:52pm On Mar 03
Burob:
What did you sow, that you are expecting to reap?

It is not unusual for a lazy person, to blame others for their plight.

They deceive yourself,

Typical of an Agbadorian

Tinubu himself has taken responsibility for the economic woes that have befallen the nation through the thoughtless economic policies he implemented. You are here, albeit failing woefully, to absolve him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by LeeSmart: 1:31pm On Mar 03
If only dem fit locate Aso Villa to loot everything wey dey there. This govt no just dey try for it masses at all.
Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by Burob: 1:41pm On Mar 03
Ofunaofu:

Typical of an Agbadorian

Tinubu himself has taken responsibility for the economic woes that have befallen the nation through the thoughtless economic policies he implemented. You are here, albeit failing woefully, to absolve him.ย 
I know, i agree 100%, that it is because of Tinubu you have nothing to call your own today like those your Almijiri brothers under Gandujeโ€™s flyover bridges in Kano, & it is because of Tinubu that you are as hungry as a lion today?
Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:24pm On Mar 03
It is time for the FG and State Government to treat the hunger and poverty situation as an emergency.

Channel all funds into eradicating bandits, arresting their sponsors, getting people back in farms, invest in Large scale mechanized agriculture and improve power.

Anything else is waste of money at this time.

Finito.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by GoodSpirit: 2:45pm On Mar 03
Shadomaan7:
I dey support Tinubu, e dey try im best to make Naija beta, but all these barbarians wey dey protest no wan gree see d good tin wey im dey do for us.

You call people exercising their rights to protest barbarians? You need to learn how to use your frontal lobe properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by gigfx: 2:49pm On Mar 03
The con3 is gradually going the way of Venezuela.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by Mrexcell(m): 3:23pm On Mar 03
Endsars 2.0 is obviously loading.
Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by UKEMY(m): 3:27pm On Mar 03
Burob:
Open the borders to import food? Una Lazy well well for Nigeria.

Even at the present petrol price, Nigeria still has the cheapest price in West Africa.
Do you know what you are saying?
Try to read what specialization is called?
1.Nigeria imports Chemicals used on farms
2.Fulani herdsmen is another menace
3.Bandits
4.A bag of fertilizer is #77k against #5k years ago
5.Labour has increased
6.No quality Seedlings
7.Fuel has increased for those that uses pumping machine for irrigation
8.Police and thugs charges some of these farmers
Others
Let's remove sentiments ,you may have to eat but have you ever considered the low income earners and farmers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by UKEMY(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03
Burob:
I know, i agree 100%, that it is because of Tinubu you have nothing to call your own today like those your Almijiri brothers under Gandujeโ€™s flyover bridges in Kano, & it is because of Tinubu that you are as hungry as a lion today?
Them just employ this one,even the strong Rugged APC members are wailing and are so disappointed on how PBAT implemented some of his Economic Policies

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by Ojemedad: 4:51pm On Mar 03
Supremos:
This is sad development. How do we help our fellow country men and women?.

It's high time our wealthy men and women pull resources together and embark on feeding the poorest of the poor.

The national assembly, the judiciary and the executive slash their bogus allowance and salaries to feed the poor.

Which country are you from? grin

Abi they are looking for ways to even loot more
Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by tungamaje: 5:07pm On Mar 03
Lumarstone:
If I were there, I would have joined them.
I remember when I joined the COVID-19 own in gwagwalada. At least I got a carton of spaghetti and some sachets of indomie. One almajiri however snatched the indomie and ran away. When I wanted to pursue him people around told me to leave him and go with the other carton grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by dom(m): 5:53pm On Mar 03
This hasn't made front page?
Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by Burob: 6:39pm On Mar 03
UKEMY:

Them just employ this one,even the strong Rugged APC members are wailing and are so disappointed on how PBAT implemented some of his Economic Policies
Sharap, nonsensical incoherent Wailer.
Re: BREAKING: Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse In Abuja, Loot Foodstuff Amid Hardship by UKEMY(m): 8:13pm On Mar 03
Burob:
Sharap, nonsensical incoherent Wailer.
It's obvious that you are one of the Newest Zombie Recruited,I hope the stipends given to you,you can use it to buy a bag of Rice and pay your ๐Ÿ’ก bills?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary / Extra-judicial Murder Of Innocent Nigerians - Viewer Discretion! / What A Country Lesotho Is, Can Nigeria Learn From Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.