Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu (18494 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Atiku Mourns Mr Ibu, Aluko-Olaseni / Peter Obi Mourns Gov. Akeredolu And Ghali Umar Na'abba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by AntiChristian: 2:03pm On Mar 03
Malroux:
If Obi was the president I doubt if this veteran actor would have died. Rip Mr Ibu.

You are right!

In fact God will stop anyone from dying in Nigeria because of Obi!

3 Likes

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by AntiChristian: 2:04pm On Mar 03
Sirmwill:

No one in the whole of Nigeria would die throughout his tenure?

As per he is God abi

Exactly, Obi like Nnamdi is a god to some while they don't know!

3 Likes

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Angelfrost(m): 2:05pm On Mar 03
goslowgoslow:

Wetin this one dey talk? May God heal you.

You might want to leave God out of your Comprehension issues...! Thanks. cool
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:19pm On Mar 03
Malroux:
If Obi was the president I doubt if this veteran actor would have died. Rip Mr Ibu.

One of those hypnotized by Obi cited. So Obi is now your God or medical doctor that can save lives.
Nobody died in Anambra while Obi was governor for eight years.
Imagine how some people reason. Na wa o.!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Aquila99: 2:24pm On Mar 03
Malroux:

So, pple no go die again. Una need sense trutru.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by goslowgoslow(m): 2:42pm On Mar 03
Angelfrost:

You might want to leave God out of your Comprehension issues...! Thanks. cool
Olodo with your mumu comment.
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by victorv12(m): 2:47pm On Mar 03
The hospital that attended to him did a bad job.
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Kusu12: 2:55pm On Mar 03
Social media president of obirodents from Agulu has spoken. Yes daddy. Congratulations sir.
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Kusu12: 2:57pm On Mar 03
Malroux:

What about your brothers and sisters killed and bodies dumped in Akwazu rivers during Obingo tenure as a governor in Anambra State? Another deluded obirodent sighted!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by TheWinterBird(f): 3:35pm On Mar 03
There will never be another him. That's for sure. Rest in peace, Mr Ibu.
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Goodlady(f): 3:43pm On Mar 03
Malroux:
Even my sweet plum collaborating with enemies of Nigeria to yab me! Wonderful.
😂 I m for good governance
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by rollywise(m): 3:45pm On Mar 03
Chinkoalhaji34:
Peter Obi, if only you could learn from Mr. Ibu and bring joy and laughter instead of crying over rigged elections and causing chaos, maybe youd be remembered for something other than stashing state funds and supporting Obedients and Barbarians.

I said I won't curse anyone on a Sunday but fools will never hide themselves would they? If not for Peter Obi's composure and resolve, Nigeria would have experienced a war. You really don't know how these things escalate cuz you so dumb. Buhari's statement alone during the 2015 elections that if he doesn't win there will be bloodshed in the country got many parts of the country boiling especially the north yet Obi kept calm and said nothing that even obidients started to feel he's pain paid off or threatened to keep quiet. You must really be a thorough fool to say that trash. I'm very very glad Tinubu won. And I pray he wins again the m for second term coz it favors my business, maybe by then you'd have had some sense. slowpoke 😂

1 Like

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by delishpot: 3:52pm On Mar 03
All these mourners, I hope they supported him when he was battling for life. Cos all these big big talk don't excite me
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by pacificom: 3:54pm On Mar 03
Malroux:
Twe! He must have died far earlier.

1 Like

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by faceland: 3:57pm On Mar 03
Sirmwill:
Huge loss to the whole Nigeria kwanu?

It's a huge loss yh,more like to his family....not to the whole country abeg 🤨🙄

I am seeing online that his family indirectly caused his death sef
What if his death is a huge gain to them 🙄

His type of comedy is gone...
I think he use to forget his script mid acting and would just go on.
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by faceland: 3:57pm On Mar 03
RIP
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by CoolAmbience(m): 3:59pm On Mar 03
Malroux:

Mtchewwww.

I am sure nobody died in his time as governor of Anambra State.
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Malroux: 4:12pm On Mar 03
Goodlady:

😂 I m for good governance
No, the people you are supporting shows you are an enemy of our country.
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by donmik: 4:17pm On Mar 03
Indeed, a major reason to smile amidst hardship is lost in Nigeria.

We miss u, IBU.

Rest on
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Exousiang01: 4:26pm On Mar 03
Malroux:
If Obi tell you how much he gave Mr Ibu you will not be embarrassing yourself here. Do you think Obi loves to publicize his good deeds to the public? Obi helped Ibu but you won't know.
Obi cannot donate 1 Naira without bringing it to the media.
Every donation he make goes with cameras and journalist.
Even Obi himself will not agree with what you just said
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Malroux: 4:28pm On Mar 03
Exousiang01:

Obi cannot donate 1 Naira without bringing it to the media.
Every donation he make goes with cameras and journalist.
Even Obi himself will not agree with what you just said
Then you don't know Obi at all.
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by enemyofprogress: 4:30pm On Mar 03
It's obvious that Peter Obi has not forgiven the south west for losing the election, he mourned Mr Ibu and left out sisi Quadri, simply because he was a Yoruba actor. It is well.

Some gals be like " Are you dating me cos of segs?" Noooo, he is dating you cos of long life and prosperity 🙄😒😒

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Toluwanise247(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03
Mr obi sorry ooo. I no feel his lost ooo… person way die die for himself and his or her family…. Even if tinubu die today na his family problem
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Exousiang01: 4:45pm On Mar 03
Malroux:
Then you don't know Obi at all.

Same people who went about making about how OBI "no dey give shishi" are now claiming he is philanthropist.
It is so interesting how Obidient are always quick to change the narrative how ever to suit them.
Una never ready well....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by tunde1200(m): 5:13pm On Mar 03
Peter Obi of anambra did the right thing since I know him on internet.

Yeye natu of ibgoland No1
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Basic123: 9:09pm On Mar 03
Malroux:
His prosperous administration would have ensured he is well taken care of. Only the joy and happiness of Obi's heavenly administration would have healed him. But under Ebola, Nigerians are gnashing and suffering left, right and center.
😆
Igbo people sha

Like it was in Anambra

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Celestialsword: 9:12pm On Mar 03
Must Peter Obi comment on all issues
Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Basic123: 9:14pm On Mar 03
AntiChristian:

Exactly, Obi like Nnamdi is a god to some while they don't know!
When Igbo people Godify someone they overdo it

From OJUKWU to NNAMDI KANU to OBI

OBI Time will soon pass...you remember when they use to drink NNAMDI KANU urine 😆

2 Likes

Re: His Death Is A Huge Loss To Nigeria – Peter Obi Mourns Mr Ibu by Slurity(m): 2:22am On Mar 04
Malroux:
My brother, sense of far from you. I am double sure, na ash dey your head as brain. Peter Obi as president will prevent death of all Nigerian right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Skentele' President 2007: A Comic Strip / Fuel Hike: NANS Set To Shut Down Campuses / Happy Independence Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.