Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists (5770 Views)

June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / Onnoghen: Judge Resists Nba’s Attempt To Disrupt Proceedings / Breaking News. Happening Now In Kano. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by Burob: 12:09pm On Mar 03
Tochi3:
..you are not Igbo..& Igbo you will never be...

Concentrate on how to feed yourself & your family while standing on the manhood of a hopeless useless drug sniffer cum fake certificate holder..

Your capacity to know what is right and wrong can never grow beyond the stipend you receive from a backward misfit clueless thief
Why will I want to be igbo? are you getting any extra benefits as a Nigerian for been from Eastern Nigeria?

I have many friends who have Yoruba fathers & igbo mothers, who cannot speak any of their parent’s language, I also have friends who have igbo fathers & Yoruba mothers, who cannot speak any of their parent’s language, because of the way they were raised.

I attended Federal Government College Enugu Independence layout for my junior secondary school, before I switched to another Unity School.

Ignorant people like yourself, because of your inferiority complex who are in the minority, & tend to make the most noise as Empty Barrels do, & use ethnicity as a defense, to disguise their failed existence.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:14pm On Mar 03
Depriest2020:
Creating unnecessary enemies for the good Igbo people. Educated and literate Igbos don't indulge in things like this.

I don't know why half baked educated Igbos like this poster have vowed to bring troubles to the good Igbo people of Nigeria.

Words like this causes others to despise, loathe, detest, abhor your people, it also brings disdain, disparagement, denigration, opprobrium to your people.

Why are the illiterate amongst you quick to rush to the net to post things that brings contempt to your people.

If others are hungry why rob it to their face and mock them. Even if you think a people made mistakes electing their choice of president, why not allow them rue their mistake in peace.
Well said. The illiterates and idiots in every tribe across the country are always busy generating hatred for them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by nwadikeokey11: 12:32pm On Mar 03
Obiedun:
One man killed his only son in Abia just because of a plate of fufu. Hunger in the sadeast
Desert monkey. You mean in sad waste? Dirty smelly tribe

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by arantess: 12:34pm On Mar 03
Obiedun:
One man killed his only son in Abia just because of a plate of fufu. Hunger in the sadeast
You are the ones shouting Ebin pawa oooo

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by Obiedun(m): 12:44pm On Mar 03
arantess:

Do not kill anyone because of akpu.kikikiki

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by Gabkosh: 12:52pm On Mar 03
Northernblood8:

Yes we know yoruba boy. We already know how the media writes when it involves Igbos. But unfortunately for haters, Igbos will keep soaring high while haters will keep on fainting on the road due to hunger grin grin

Una don protest finish cheesy cheesy cheesy
Go to the family of the man that killed his son cos of fufu and say this rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by Gabkosh: 12:53pm On Mar 03
ibechris:

And a woman sold her new born for #2million in Ekiti just to eat.

And in another development,three yoruba men killed a woman in Ogun and sold her head for 30k,breast for 5k and toes for 10k each.

Three men oh.
Hahahaha, you are mistaken yorubas for Igbos that sell their children for akpu haha 😂😂.

Selling of baby is an Igbo culture😂😂😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by Goodnewsforlife: 12:53pm On Mar 03
ibechris:

And a woman sold her new born for #2million in Ekiti just to eat.

And in another development,three yoruba men killed a woman in Ogun and sold her head for 30k,breast for 5k and toes for 10k each.

Three men oh.
any picture evidence

Hope u know we have pictures of your girls been deflowered using indomie n egg, voters been induced by okpa, mothers selling children

U igbos are d most hungry Nigerians today but they are happy cos media is not paying much attention to their region cos they have noticed to gain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by Sholaco: 12:54pm On Mar 03
Obiedun:
One man killed his only son in Abia just because of a plate of fufu. Hunger in the sadeast. Hunger is ravaging in that part.
hahaha hahaha hahaha 🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by Nursepepeye(f): 12:55pm On Mar 03
Obiedun:
One man killed his only son in Abia just because of a plate of fufu. Hunger in the sadeast. Hunger is ravaging in that part.
Leave them, let them be forming Rats🐀🐁 when they are actually mosquitoes 🦟🦟🦟🦟, when hunger finish them, they will talk true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by Tochi3(m): 12:56pm On Mar 03
Burob:
Why will I want to be igbo? are you getting any extra benefits as a Nigerian for been from Eastern Nigeria?

I have many friends who have Yoruba fathers & igbo mothers, who cannot speak any of their parent’s language, I also have friends who have igbo fathers & Yoruba mothers, who cannot speak any of their parent’s language, because of the way they were raised.

I attended Federal Government College Enugu Independence layout for my junior secondary school, before I switched to another Unity School.

Ignorant people like yourself, because of your inferiority complex who are in the minority, & tend to make the most noise as Empty Barrels do, & use ethnicity as a defense, to disguise their failed existence.

Concentrate on how to feed yourself & your family while standing on the manhood of a hopeless useless drug sniffer cum fake certificate holder..

Your capacity to know what is right and wrong can never grow beyond the stipend you receive from a backward misfit clueless thief
Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by Gabkosh: 12:59pm On Mar 03
oluztx:

We already exposed you westerners for editing that crime all in your propaganda to drag Igbo into your ebin pawa hunger misery. They also edited the South African woman who killed and cooked her son as Igbo. We caught them and reported that account Twitter, now banned.

Igbos be wary of these people, they are even planing to pay some fake Igbos to make videos they are hungry. They are so ashamed of themselves crying ebin Pawa that they want to drag SE and SS to feel good that this happening across the South.
🤣😂🤣😂

Linda Ikeji also edited the news haha 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by Gabkosh: 1:01pm On Mar 03
arantess:

😂😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by afube: 1:02pm On Mar 03
Depriest2020:
Creating unnecessary enemies for the good Igbo people. Educated and literate Igbos don't indulge in things like this.

I don't know why half baked educated Igbos like this poster have vowed to bring troubles to the good Igbo people of Nigeria.

Words like this causes others to despise, loathe, detest, abhor your people, it also brings disdain, disparagement, denigration, opprobrium to your people.

Why are the illiterate amongst you quick to rush to the net to post things that brings contempt to your people.

If others are hungry why rob it to their face and mock them. Even if you think a people made mistakes electing their choice of president, why not allow them rue their mistake in peace.

who told you he is Igbo, you do not know nairaland o!
Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by Gabkosh: 1:02pm On Mar 03
nwadikeokey11:
Desert monkey. You mean in sad waste? Dirty smelly tribe
Shut up, human eating tribe.

Tribe of cannibals.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by HRMK: 1:08pm On Mar 03
YOU MUST BE A COMEDIAN!IGBOLAND IS PEACEFUL?WHO ARE THE IPOB,ESN,UGM & CO?
VIABLE?WHY RELOCATE TO OTHER REGIONS ENMASS?HARDWORKING IN CONTAINER BIZ!
IMPORTING AND EXPORTING HARD,FAKE,EXPIRED DRUGS!ALSO FAKE AND SUBSTANDARD PRODUCTS!YOU ONLY RUIN THE ECONOMY!I WONDER WHY YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GO EVEN THOUGH ONLY THE WRETCHED MAJORITY WOULD WANT THAT!THE FEW RICH ONES WONT WANT THAT!AGBEROS ARE EVEN BETTER IN CHARACTER THAN IGBOS IN ALABA MARKET,COMPUTER VILLAGE,AJEGUNLE!
MC OLUOMO HAS 4WIVES AND CHILDREN BASED ABROAD!ALL HIS CHILDREN ARE UNIVERSITY GRADUATES TRAINED ABROAD!HOW MANY OF YOUR IGBO TRADERS OR EVEN HARD DRUGS MILLIONAIRES COULD WITHSTAND HIM?NONE!
GIVE 100%OF YOUR VOTES TO OBI IN 2027,HE WONT WIN!HE WONT EVER BECOME THE PRESIDENT!NOT EVEN ANY IGBOMAN!
IGBOS DONT KNOW THEY MUST LOBBY OTHER REGIONS TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY!
THE MORE IGBOS CONTINUE TO INSULT OTHER REGIONS THE DEEPER THEY GO INTO OBLIVION!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by Deltancapo: 1:11pm On Mar 03
Northernblood8:
Igbos resists joining Food bandits to loot warehouses.

https://www.nairaland.com/8018751/breaking-news-stay-safe-happening

inferiority complex what has south south got to do with your cursed land or is it not Aba, where father killed his son because of food.

We have nothing in common with cursed tribe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by Deltancapo: 1:12pm On Mar 03
Obiedun:

Don't mind that inferiority complex they always forcing themselves on us.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by Deltancapo: 1:14pm On Mar 03
oluztx:

We already exposed you westerners for editing that crime all in your propaganda to drag Igbo into your ebin pawa hunger misery. They also edited the South African woman who killed and cooked her son as Igbo. We caught them and reported that account Twitter, now banned.

Igbos be wary of these people, they are even planing to pay some fake Igbos to make videos they are hungry. They are so ashamed of themselves crying ebin Pawa that they want to drag SE and SS to feel good that this happening across the South.

Mumu focus on your cursed region and avoid south south.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by IGBOSON1: 1:25pm On Mar 03
Obiedun:

There's a difference between a isolated incident carried out by a obviously disturbed man (of which every ethnicity has a few) on one hand....and on the other hand, a trend carried out by a critical mass of people!

You made a wrong choice owing to lust for power, bigotry, hatred and mass idiocy, yet when the consequences of your actions are pointed out to you, you still don't want to be remorseful and learn from your mistakes!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by NaijaPrince18: 1:36pm On Mar 03
Burob:

Many of them actually think people want to be yiibo. They themselves don’t even want to be yiibo that’s why they cosplay as anything but yiibo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by SIXFEETUNDER: 2:58pm On Mar 03
Zukwanuike Ahmed efi awusa
Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by wingmanIII: 3:28pm On Mar 03
Tochi3:
..you are alresdy hated..whether you talk or you are quiet as önye Igbo, it does not change anything about the hatred & jealousy they have for you...

Listen my man.. stop giving useless advice to an Igboman..you are no more an Igboman than any other Igboman..

You were hated before the civil war..you are still hated after the civil war..

Those who go about killing innocent indigenes in their sleep are not hated like the hatred they show to the Igboman... those who Break the head of people that looks like an Igboman during elections are not hated like the Igboman..

Mr man desist from gaslighting the igbo nation on the pretext that they should be educated..

The hatred shown to the Igboman is not as a result f what they say or did not say..it is inborn..ingrained in the DNA's of igbo haters..

No matter what you do in the geographical expression of the location known today as nigger area...you will be hated till death..

A word is enough for the wise.. calling Igbos illiterate..

Guy no let me change am for you i swear with amadioha..
Unfortunately, you're very correct. Too bad for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by YellowbaMoslem: 3:37pm On Mar 03
Depriest2020:

Creating enemies you said? Are we allies before?

More enmity should be created so that it can finally lead to civil war, after that everybody will answer their father's name.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by Obakoolex(m): 3:51pm On Mar 03
Depriest2020:

Are you surprised about the uneducated fools among them grin
They claimed inec rigged someone else in, yet they accused people of voting in wrong person....can you see their confusion dey confuse person grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by Never4getU: 5:29pm On Mar 03
Northernblood8:

Deceiving urself.

How many Igbo business men was killed in the midst of sit at home by ipob terrorists?

How many Igbo a deserted ur peaceful region due to the peace u claimed now?

grin the pain of election lost will forever hurts grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by nwadikeokey11: 6:09pm On Mar 03
Gabkosh:
Shut up, human eating tribe.

Tribe of cannibals.
The only place I have heard and seen about forest of skull mining, ritual killing, ritual Dan is in Yoruba land. You primitive, very dirty ugly Yoruba pigs. Common crawl outta here back into watever pit u crawled out from, desert monkey.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by drlateef: 6:29pm On Mar 03
Northernblood8:

Wailing is going to higher levels nowadays. Who too his bread please? He is very angry now you know!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by Omoawoke: 6:55pm On Mar 03
Northernblood8:

I know illiterates and uncivilized people when I see one.
There are good people out there working hard and doing well all over the world, but a village champion like yourself is all making igbos look bad. Receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by kalufelix(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03
Depriest2020:

Not in the manner you'all go about it. Simply condemn the act and not begin to mock them. When wrong is done simply condemn it while reminding the perpetrators that the goods they're looting belongs to a struggling business man and the owner might have taking those goods on credit.
its obvious you live in a fools paradise...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by flatROCKhead: 8:00pm On Mar 03
Depriest2020:

One of the few wise Igbo blood left on the surface of this earth has spoken 💯🎯
Re: Breaking News: Happening Now In South East As Igbos Resists by Pristine664: 8:20pm On Mar 03
IGBOSON1:

There's a difference between a isolated incident carried out by a obviously disturbed man (of which every ethnicity has a few) on one hand....and on the other hand, a trend carried out by a critical mass of people!

You made a wrong choice owing to lust for power, bigotry, hatred and mass idiocy, yet when the consequences of your actions are pointed out to you, you still don't want to be remorseful and learn from your mistakes!

What do you mean by isolated incidence??

You think say na Fulani people you still dey insult for social media? cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC / Timothy Yahaya To Buhari: You’ve Lost Grip On Good Governance / Bandits Storm Angwar Danko Community In Kaduna, Force Dozens Into Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.