Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Scholarships For Students To UK, Canada, US, Europe And New Zealand - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarships For Students To UK, Canada, US, Europe And New Zealand (125 Views)

Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down / Kogi State University Orders Students To Rewrite Already Written Examinations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholarships For Students To UK, Canada, US, Europe And New Zealand by Financialslot1: 11:06am On Mar 03
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I come in peace to provide useful information about scholarships and education aid to people looking forward to opportunities to study outside the country. Having studied outside the country on partial scholarship some 15 years ago, I know how beneficial it is for existing or intending students.

I had a plan on relocating my family out the country this year, while I stay here as I have a problem with the weather out there. Winter is always too tough for me and I believe we are lucky in Nigeria to have one of the best weathers in the world. (If we can get leadership right, very few will want to relocate out of Nigeria).

The terrible run of our currency against the dollar has made relocation tougher for most Nigerians including me; $30,000 that used to be N4,500,000 a decade ago is no roughly N50,000,000 . This has made JAPA plans now more difficult for most Nigerians and this made me put on my thinking cap. I could still relocate my crew but I need to find a more cost effective route, which is searching for full or partial scholarships.

After much research I also decided to start a new blog focused solely on scholarships as I'm already a blogger as a side hustle. I haven't yet secured one for my wife but I keep applying and searching as the winning spirit is to get the right information and not give up.

I hope to work hard on this project and provide information on thousands of available scholarships for International students looking for opportunities to add value to themselves and brighten their career prospects.

I also plan on providing information about educational institutions and qualifying exams to gain admissions. If you have thought about scholarships or the thought just cropped into your head, then please check out my site for information that you may find useful.
[url]
https://scholarshipvillage.com/[/url]
Re: Scholarships For Students To UK, Canada, US, Europe And New Zealand by yinksine: 11:10am On Mar 03
I believe someone may need to harness this opportunity,

If you need a scholarship to study at the postgraduate level in Europe, kindly check the one that is suitable for you here.

https://www.businessbecause.com/news/masters-in-management/9099/scholarships-in-europe-for-african-students
Re: Scholarships For Students To UK, Canada, US, Europe And New Zealand by johnleigbe: 5:17pm On Mar 23
Exciting News for Aspiring Students! 🌟

πŸ“’ Attention all future scholars! Are you ready to embark on an enriching academic journey? University of the West of England (UWE) is thrilled to announce that admissions for the upcoming academic year are now OPEN! πŸŽ‰

UWE is also offering a scholarship discount of Β£2,500 on your first year tuition fee and its opened specifically to Nigerian applicants.
Candidates need to pay their deposit before the 1st of July to be awarded the scholarship.
The scholarship will be retrospectively applied to students who have already paid their deposit.
Once the deposit has been paid, a scholarship letter will be issued.
Please get in touch with us on https://jvgcservices.com.

🏫 UWE is renowned for its top-notch education, vibrant campus life, and cutting-edge facilities. Whether you're passionate about engineering, business, arts, or sciences, UWE offers a diverse range of programs to suit your interests and aspirations. From undergraduate to postgraduate studies, there's something for everyone!

πŸ“š Here's why you should consider UWE for your higher education:

🌍 Internationally recognized degrees: UWE's programs are globally respected, opening doors to exciting career opportunities worldwide.
πŸ’‘ Innovative learning environment: Experience hands-on learning, industry placements, and research opportunities that prepare you for real-world challenges.
🌈 Vibrant campus culture: Immerse yourself in a dynamic community of students from diverse backgrounds, participate in clubs, societies, and events, and make lifelong connections.
πŸŽ“ Supportive faculty and resources: Benefit from personalized academic support, state-of-the-art facilities, and dedicated services to help you succeed academically and personally.
πŸ“ Ready to take the first step towards your academic dreams? Here's what you need to know about the admissions process:

Visit the UWE website to explore available programs and admission requirements.
Submit your application online by contacting us on our website to get started on https://jvgcservices.com.
Stay connected with UWE's admissions team for updates and assistance throughout the process.
πŸš€ Don't miss this incredible opportunity to join a prestigious institution that values excellence, diversity, and innovation. Your future begins at UWE! Start your journey today! πŸŽ“βœ¨

#JovikGreenConsulting #jovikgreeeneduservices #UWEAdmissions #StudyAbroad #HigherEducation #FutureScholars #AcademicJourney #UniversityLife #DreamsComeTrue #ExploreUWE #GlobalEducation #StudentExperience #ApplyNow

(1) (Reply)

Unilag 2024/2025 Postgraduate Application Form Is Now On Sales / FG To Launch Students’ Loan Scheme, Thursday / Grenada's Revolutionary Digital Citizenship Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.