Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

The Cost Of Maize Is The Reason For Expensive MEAT in Nigeria. See Solution - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Cost Of Maize Is The Reason For Expensive MEAT in Nigeria. See Solution (417 Views)

APPLES Can Be Grown In Nigeria! SEE NOW! / Maize Is Urgently Needed. / My Two Plots Of Maize Farm (planted 16/02!2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cost Of Maize Is The Reason For Expensive MEAT in Nigeria. See Solution by Questionnaires(m): 11:13am On Mar 03
SMALL SISTER NAIJA (SSN) REALITY TELEVISION SHOW SERIES:

AGRICULTURAL POLITICAL EMPOWERMENT: (APE):

The High Cost of Maize Is The Reason For The Increasing Cost of Animal Feeds Pursuing People Away From Running Their Animal Husbandry Businesses.

For Instance:

A 25KG of Poultry Feed Presently Goes For 15,000 Naira.

How Can Small Scale Poultry Farmers Navigate Their Ways To Profiting With The Present High Cost of Poultry Feeds ?

This is What We Must Know As A People:

We Need To Begin Utilizing The Abundance of Cassava Peels To Produce Animal Feeds in This Country.

This Will Do Well To Reduce The Cost of Feeding Our Farm Animals in This Country.

This Will Also Reduce Human-Animal Consumption Dependency on Maize Which Will Help Reduce The Cost of Maize in Nigeria.

Babies, Adults And Animals Overly Feed on Maize. Hence - The Price will continue to Skyrocket.

It's Time To Shift Mentality To Stop Wasting Cassava Peels on Our Farmlands in Nigeria.

We Should Begin Producing Animal Feeds with Cassava Peels So That The Price of Producing Meats Can Be Well Reduced.
Re: The Cost Of Maize Is The Reason For Expensive MEAT in Nigeria. See Solution by Sirmwill: 11:19am On Mar 03
Imagine

Under an agbadorian regime

How many more ironies can we make in this country 🥲
Re: The Cost Of Maize Is The Reason For Expensive MEAT in Nigeria. See Solution by Questionnaires(m): 11:33am On Mar 03
The High Cost of Feeding Farm Animals is Really Alarming and This has always been the Biggest Issue causing many farmers to Have Very Little Profits from their Animal Breeding Adventures.

Presently; The Price for 25KG of Chicken Feeds Here in Cross River State goes as High as 15,000 Naira.

Some Less than 7 Years ago; The same 25 KG of Poultry Feeds was less than 3,000 Naira.

One of The Main Reason for The High Cost of
Animal Feeds particularly For Chicken and Catfish is Because These Animal Feeds are MAIZE-DEPENDENT.

However; THIS DOESN'T HAVE TO BE SO.

The Over-dependency on MAIZE For Animal Feeds Production can be Replaced with The ABUNDANCE OF CASSAVA PEELS That IGNORANTLY GOES To WASTE in Every Part of Nigeria and Africa at Large.

I proceed.

~ TMOAA

1 Share

Re: The Cost Of Maize Is The Reason For Expensive MEAT in Nigeria. See Solution by lilfreezy: 11:35am On Mar 03
Inflation affects everything. Even the cost of land too is expected to be x 2
Re: The Cost Of Maize Is The Reason For Expensive MEAT in Nigeria. See Solution by Theanchor: 2:59pm On Mar 04
Questionnaires:
The High Cost of Feeding Farm Animals is Really Alarming and This has always been the Biggest Issue causing many farmers to Have Very Little Profits from their Animal Breeding Adventures.

Presently; The Price for 25KG of Chicken Feeds Here in Cross River State goes as High as 15,000 Naira.

Some Less than 7 Years ago; The same 25 KG of Poultry Feeds was less than 3,000 Naira.

One of The Main Reason for The High Cost of
Animal Feeds particularly For Chicken and Catfish is Because These Animal Feeds are MAIZE-DEPENDENT.

However; THIS DOESN'T HAVE TO BE SO.

The Over-dependency on MAIZE For Animal Feeds Production can be Replaced with The ABUNDANCE OF CASSAVA PEELS That IGNORANTLY GOES To WASTE in Every Part of Nigeria and Africa at Large.

I proceed.

~ TMOAA

So, how do we use the peels for the poultry feeds?
Re: The Cost Of Maize Is The Reason For Expensive MEAT in Nigeria. See Solution by Questionnaires(m): 9:43am On Mar 05
Theanchor:

So, how do we use the peels for the poultry feeds?

In Year 2020; Just After Leaving The END-SARS Protest in Ikeja, Lagos for Cross-River State; As A Life-Journalist Who Experienced The PAINS and SUFFERINGS of A Whole Lots of Youths on The Protest Grounds; I understood that The Problems with The Youth is The "UNAVAILABILITY OF THE ENABLING ENVIRONMENT" For Them To Do Exploits To Financially Liberate Themselves.

Clearly; I observed that A Whole Lots of Nigerian Youths are Highly GIFTED with Unique TALENTS. However; Many of them find themselves in The Environments that can Sparsely Help Them Utilize Their HOBBIES, INTERESTS, PASSIONS, TALENTS, and VISIONS and SKILLS (HIPTVS) Profiles.

For Instance;

A SHORT STORY:

Personally; My Agricultural Aspiration for Myself and Nigerian Youths Cannot Be Achieved if I remained living in The Cities.

I had to leave my COMFORT ZONE Which was Not Enabling for My Aspiration; and I Relocated To One of The Most Ancient Villages in Cross-River State called EKOLI YEDEEN with Two of My New Friends who I met at The Protest Ground in Ikeja.

"ZEAL and WALE" are their Names.

I like to refer to these dudes as MESSIAH. ZEAL and MESSIAH. WALE because they are Great Nigerians that believed in My AGRICULTURAL VISIONS AND MISSIONS For Nigerians.

MESSIAH. ZEAL hails from Ekoli Yedeen in Cross-River State.

MESSIAH. WALE hails from Ile-Ife in Osun State.

I had met both of them when I was recording Life Video Journals of Occurrences at The EndSars Protest Ground in Ikeja.

I had also Propelled and Taught My Agricultural Gospel of Wealth Creation Needed for The Nigerian Youths To Embrace and Engage in Instead of Looking for LOW PAYING JOBS HELTER SKELTER.

One of My AGRICULTURAL GOSPEL is Called The ZERO WASTAGE OF CASSAVA IN AFRICA (ZWOCIA)

The ZERO WASTAGE OF CASSAVA IN AFRICA (ZWOCIA) had to Clearly Begin in The Villages of Nigeria where I Hail from simply because The Villages are The Locations Where There Exist Abundance of Cassava Plantation and Processing.

During One of My Public Sensitization on The Usability of Cassava Tubers, Cassava Peels, Cassava Liquid, Cassava Leaves and Cassava Cyanide;
MESSIAH. ZEAL told me about how Abundantly Cassava Tubers go to WASTE in His Village on Ekoli Yedeen.

So, The Three of Us decided to Travel Down To His Village in Ekoli Yedeen from Ikeja.

It's Been Nearly 3 Years Now; And Alot of Adventures Have Transpired which some of them would be related on here gradually much later.

For Now;

Let's Breeze into The Concept and Knowledge of Utilizing Cassava Peels To Formulate Various Animal Feeds for Chickens, Goats, Pigs and Cat-Fishes as This will help in helping Many More Confident Farmers MAXIMIZE PROFITS from Their Very Own Productions.

This Public Sensitization will also help Create Abundant Jobs and Wealth Creation for People Who will Be Actively Working on All That They'll Be Learning on here.

Without Further Ado as There is ZERO TIME TO WASTE Here;

I'll begin My Digital Teachings with The STEP BY STEP Production of Poultry Feeds with The Utilization of Cassava Peels That Abundantly Goes To WASTES in Every Village in Nigeria.

Re: The Cost Of Maize Is The Reason For Expensive MEAT in Nigeria. See Solution by Questionnaires(m): 9:50am On Mar 05
@TheAnchor

STEP BY STEP ACTIONS:

STEP 1:

Harvest Your Fresh Cassava Tubers.

Peel Them and Wash The Entire Cassava Peels Very Well.

Make Sure That They Are Clean and Free From Any Visible Impurity.

PS:

Cassava Tubers Has Two Layers of Considered as Peels.

1) The Outer Layer (The Brown Skin)

2) The Inner Layer (The White Skin)

Both Skins/Layers are Safe for Animal Consumptions if They Are Processes Rightly.

Cassava Tubers with Their Skins contain Cyanide which is Cancerous To Humans. However; The Innovation of Hybrid Cassava Tubers and The Effective Pressing Away of The Liquid Contained in Cassava Tubers helps to Remove The Cyanide Contained in Cassava Tubers.

You See;

Many People in The Cities are Living with Cancer because They Heavily Consume GARRI and FUFU Produced from The CASSAVA TUBERS That Are POORLY PRESSED.

Don't Get Me Wrong;

GARRI and FUFU are Two Super and Superb Foods. I Love and Eat Them Often as They are Part of My Favorites.

However; HOW ARE YOUR GARRI AND FUFU PROCESSED ?

Are The Cassava Tubers Used in Producing Your GARRI and FUFU WELL PRESSED ?

Or

Are You Presently Consuming EXCESS CYANIDE Into Your BODY SYSTEMS ?

How Many of You Living in The Cities and Villages are Presently Battling with CANCER, DIABETES and Other Harmful Effects of The POORLY PROCESSED FOODS That You Pay Poor Locals SUFFERING FROM POOR FARMING AMENITIES in The Villages To Produce ?

Well;

All of The Above Information are just Extra Sensitization Messages.

They Are Corresponding Messages of Wisdom.

A Much Needed Drift.

Back To Our STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE;

Let Me Re-iterate:

STEP 1:

Harvest Your Fresh Cassava Tubers.

Peel Them and Wash The Entire Cassava Peels Very Well.

Make Sure That They Are Clean and Free From Any Visible Impurity.

Re: The Cost Of Maize Is The Reason For Expensive MEAT in Nigeria. See Solution by Questionnaires(m): 9:56am On Mar 05
STEP 2:

Allow The Cassava Peels to Be Soaked Over The Night.

This will help soften up the Cassava peels and as well Neutralize The Cyanide Effect Present in The Cassava Peels.

On The Next Day;

Grind The Cassava Peels Twice Using Your Cassava Grating Machine.

Grinding Twice will allow for The Many of The Cassava Peels to be Smoothly Coarse.

All of The Peels will not be grounded smooth and that is okay as They can be grinded to smaller sizes on the second grinding stage which is the dry grinding stage.

Besides; We will be using the different sizes of Grated Cassava Tubers for Other Bigger Animals with Wider Oesophagus Like:

• Pigs,
• Goats.

PS:

The Cassava Grating Machine is A Roughly Hole Pierced Roller Steel Powered By A Power Engine.

Generally; In The Western Part of Nigeria Popularly Regarded as The YORUBA TRIBES of Nigeria; Garri Production is carried out by WELL STRUCTURED CORPORATE INDUSTRIES Hence; The Cassava Grating Machines Obtainable in The Western Parts of Nigeria are Generally Very Expensive.

On The Average, It will cost About A Minimum of 700,000 Naira To Acquire A Cassava Grating Machine in The Western Part of Nigeria.

And This is One Reason Many Youths ALWAYS NEGLECT Setting Up Agricultural Industries Because They Are MADE TO THINK That SETTING UP MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRIES in Nigeria is A ROCKET SCIENCE Only For MULTI-MILLIONAIRES.

However;

Over Here in Cross River State; It Cost ONLY 80,000 Naira To Build Yourself A Portable Cassava Grating Machine Like I have Done Myself and For My Families.

With The Cassava Grating Machine That is as Cheap As This; You don't Need To Continue HUSTLING HARD for Money Nor Looking For Jobs Helter Skelter.

If You Are CONFIDENT ENOUGH - "You Can Create Agricultural Wealth and Digital Jobs For People OFFLINE and ONLINE."

~ TMOAA

1 Share

Re: The Cost Of Maize Is The Reason For Expensive MEAT in Nigeria. See Solution by Questionnaires(m): 10:05am On Mar 05
Pictured Below: Grating of Cassava Tubers.

As At Last Year; I Bought This Cassava Grating Machine For 80,000 Naira.

Presently, The Price is 150,000 Naira.

Cost of Engine To Power The Cassava Grating Machine is Between 50,000 Naira to 65,000 Naira Depending on Your Location.

It is Advised That You Should Purchase Your Grating Machine And Pressing Machine NOW As Price of Things Keep Skyrocketting in Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: The Cost Of Maize Is The Reason For Expensive MEAT in Nigeria. See Solution by Questionnaires(m): 10:38am On Mar 05
STEP 3:

Put All The Grated Cassava Peels inside a Strong Thread-Bag for Easy Pressing Away of The Cyanide Liquid from The Cassava Peels.

With The Help of An Industrial Presser Shown Below; You can Easily Press Away All The Liquid Cyanide Present in The Cassava Peels within 20 Minutes to 30 Minutes Depending on The Amount/Size of Cassava Peels that You are Pressing.

It takes An Average of 1 Hour to Press up to 10 Bags of Grated Cassava Tubers Using A Standard Industrial Presser.

However; It Takes The Average Villager Up To 16 Hours (Usually An Overnight Activity) To Try To Press Away The Liquid Contained Within The Grated Cassava Tubers Because They Utilize The ANCIENT METHOD of BAMBOO STICKS To Press Their Grated Cassava Tubers.

"You Clearly See The Time Differences ?"

Upon The Longer Time Differences; The Ancient Method of Pressing Cassava Tubers with BAMBOO STICKS Do Not Completely Remove Away The Cyanide Liquid within 24 Hours if Not Pressed with AN INDUSTRIAL PRESSER That can reduce The Moisture Content To Less Than 5%

(1) (Reply)

Blindness In Broilers / Join The Leading Agriculture Trend / Its All About PIFACOON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.