Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others (1063 Views)

Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) / Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot / Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by Gistsnaijamedia: 11:17am On Mar 03
Some residents of the Federal Capital Territory have raided and plundered a warehouse belonging to the National Emergency Management Agency of Nigeria (NEMA).

The warehouse was raided on Sunday morning.

The warehouse is located in Karimo, Phase 3 Region of the FCT, Abuja.

https://gists9ja.com.ng/2024/03/03/breaking-fct-residents-invade-nema-warehouse-loot-foodstuffs-others/

Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by Sirmwill: 11:17am On Mar 03
This has gotten to Front page already 🙂

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by kuboy: 11:18am On Mar 03
Serious hunger in the land.
Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by Good2go1: 11:19am On Mar 03
It belongs to all of us not only the politicians.
Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by Macphenson: 11:25am On Mar 03
kk
Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by thesicilian: 11:25am On Mar 03
Not in support but it's only natural
People cannot be dying of hunger when they know a warehouse of food closed by
Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by DonMarkuzi(m): 11:26am On Mar 03
Diy
Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by zubby4567(m): 11:27am On Mar 03
Na lie I dey Abj... nothing like that
Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:27am On Mar 03
When will the looting of foodstuffs start in Ibadan, Ogbomosho and Iragbiji? I know say hunger don finish them.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by ceragon123: 11:29am On Mar 03
Real national emergency.....lol

Hunger is real emergency
Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by Chimarto: 11:32am On Mar 03
Make I hide this my 1 cartoon of noodles very well before they ride me.
Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by Xscape1993(m): 11:42am On Mar 03
Nigeria has not witnessed such thing before. The drug master has nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by EyeCumInPiece: 12:03pm On Mar 03
Tinubu is a fallen demon on a mission to Steal, to Kill and to Destroy. 😂

Nigerians should brace for more Tinubulation.
Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by TreasureJunky: 12:08pm On Mar 03
Good!! Anything to break out of this hunger is welcomed
Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by superCleanworks(m): 12:29pm On Mar 03
zubby4567:

Are you living in Karimo?
Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by Godfullsam(m): 12:32pm On Mar 03
Hunger na bad experience o.
Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by arantess: 12:35pm On Mar 03
ceragon123:
Real national emergency.....lol

Hunger is real emergency
Yes na

The instinct for survival is strongest, E no dey look person face.
Even if soldiers mount there dem go still loot am...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by JAMO4REAL1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03
Pls who knw were Ondo state dey abeg
Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by LOVEGINO(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03
zubby4567:
U wey dey stay for kurudu dey follow claim Abuja.
Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by seborrhic: 1:05pm On Mar 03
What should surprise anyone is that Nigeria has still not erupted in mass protests,riots and more rampant cases of this kind of looting,despite the severe hunger in the land.
Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by JulianBond007: 1:07pm On Mar 03
It's an emergency food for those who need it so they're right in looting the warehouse
Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by Savedday2: 1:13pm On Mar 03
Just imagine say you carry 100 cartoons of indomie!
Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by Mynd44: 1:17pm On Mar 03
Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by seunjungle1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03
There might be hunger in those places you mentioned but we never heard of them killing their children for a pot of food and any of those places never have it that a parent sold any of their children so that they can afford to feed their wards. I think and I hope you will be able to decode my message.

Happy Sunday

MajorOvakporaye:
When will the looting of foodstuffs start in Ibadan, Ogbomosho and Iragbiji? I know say hunger don finish them.
Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by kettykin: 1:57pm On Mar 03
When you run a lopsided federal structure where only the friend of a bigot and demagogue have access to the corridors of power, this is what you get. Before it gets to a tipping point, please use your brains
Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by yungevvy(m): 2:13pm On Mar 03
See institutionalized hunger in the land, yet there's billions to spend on useless trips,
Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by Quodseverismete: 2:35pm On Mar 03
Very good

The rich will not sleep because the poor are awake due to hunger

Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by Ezmans: 2:44pm On Mar 03
seunjungle1:
There might be hunger in those places you mentioned but we never heard of them killing their children for a pot of food and any of those places never have it that a parent sold any of their children so that they can afford to feed their wards. I think and I hope you will be able to decode my message.

Happy Sunday

and they have never sell skull & finger nails too
Re: BREAKING: FCT Residents Invade NEMA Warehouse, Loot Foodstuffs, Others by descarado: 2:47pm On Mar 03
I thought they said naira is gaining ground. Dies this not reflect on everyday living?
Will it reach months before the citizens start feeling the impact.

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers And Nigerian Politics / Is Obj Afraid Of The North And What Happens To Him After 2007? / Briefing On The Voters Education Programme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.