Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Peter Obi Commiserates With The Family Of Sisi Quadri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Commiserates With The Family Of Sisi Quadri (313 Views)

Peter Obi Commiserates With Victims Of Ibadan Explosion / Peter Obi Commiserates With The Management Of Tansi Int'l College Awka / Meet The Family Of Seyi Makinde, Wife Tamunominini And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Commiserates With The Family Of Sisi Quadri by DamnnNiggarr: 11:22am On Mar 03
I have just read the sad news of the death of a very talented Nollywood actor, Tolani Quadri Oyebamiji, popularly known as Sisi Quadri. The entertainment industry will miss the talent of this Young actor who was known for his brilliant interpretation of roles, energetic performances, and talented acting. He is reported to have acted in more than 150 films, including comedic skits. His impacts and contributions to the growth of our entertainment industry will always be remembered.

I sincerely commiserate with his family, and the entire Nollywood industry, over his painful death, while praying to God to comfort them, and all of us who mourn him, the fortitude to bear his sad irreplaceable loss.

May God Almighty forgive his sins and grant him eternal rest. -PO
Peter Obi
Nlfpmod
Fergie001
Mynd44
Mukina2

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Family Of Sisi Quadri by DamnnNiggarr: 11:22am On Mar 03
shocked
Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Family Of Sisi Quadri by Sirmwill: 11:23am On Mar 03
Wow

This man seems like he is everywhere

Is this the new politics strategy?

Well, he is a great man still ✨

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Family Of Sisi Quadri by thesicilian: 11:24am On Mar 03
Commiserator in chief of the Biafran forces

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Family Of Sisi Quadri by Obiedun(m): 11:26am On Mar 03
The only thing Obi is good at

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Family Of Sisi Quadri by Malroux: 11:27am On Mar 03
thesicilian:
Have respect for our president. Why the insults?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Family Of Sisi Quadri by Malroux: 11:28am On Mar 03
Obiedun:
At least he is good at human empathy. What are you and your god Ebola Tinubu good at kiddo?
Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Family Of Sisi Quadri by successmatters(m): 11:28am On Mar 03
The president of the masses of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Family Of Sisi Quadri by DamnnNiggarr: 11:29am On Mar 03
thesicilian:
APC supporters are the most predictable humans on earth 🌎.
I was expecting this type of comment, I said to myself that if I didn't see this type of comment,
I might quit Nairaland for 3 whole months, but boom, it appeared meaning that we die here on Nairaland.

I'm looking forward to seeing many of this type of comment.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Family Of Sisi Quadri by successmatters(m): 11:29am On Mar 03
Malroux:
At least he is good at human empathy. What are you and your god Ebola Tinubu good at kiddo?

Absolutely nothing, he cannot even forge very well, he was caught in every heist he attempted, even FBI busted him.
Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Family Of Sisi Quadri by successmatters(m): 11:31am On Mar 03
Obiedun:

Is giving miscreants HBP

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Family Of Sisi Quadri by Chinkoalhaji34: 11:32am On Mar 03
Peter Obi, always quick to offer condolences, yet fails to acknowledge his own questionable actions and involvement in corruption.
Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Family Of Sisi Quadri by Malroux: 11:33am On Mar 03
successmatters:

Absolutely nothing, he cannot even forge very well, he was caught in every heist he attempted, even FBI busted him.
Spoken like a sane person that you are. Thank God you observed the bad behavior from that child. That kid seems to lack home training.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Family Of Sisi Quadri by thesicilian: 11:40am On Mar 03
DamnnNiggarr:

APC supporters are the most predictable humans on earth 🌎.
I was expecting this type of comment, I said to myself that if I didn't see this type of comment,
I might quit Nairaland for 3 whole months, but boom, it appeared meaning that we die here on Nairaland.

I'm looking forward to seeing many of this type of comment.
Pls don't quit o
I'm sure Nairaland is the only thing that gives you joy from your daily obidient misery since all you do now is hang around every thread for "this type of comment"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Family Of Sisi Quadri by yarimo(m): 11:53am On Mar 03
When these people needs help obi will claim he is not aware, but immediately they are death he will be the first to commiserate undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Family Of Sisi Quadri by DamnnNiggarr: 11:58am On Mar 03
thesicilian:

Pls don't quit o
I'm sure Nairaland is the only thing that gives you joy from your daily obidient misery since all you do now is hang around every thread for "this type of comment"
So, why are you begging me not to quit?
Very predictable humans, lol
Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Family Of Sisi Quadri by thesicilian: 12:21pm On Mar 03
DamnnNiggarr:

So, why are you begging me not to quit?
Very predictable humans, lol
Because I still like you
Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Family Of Sisi Quadri by kuboy: 12:31pm On Mar 03
His favorite time to wear his black mourning clothes.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commiserates With The Family Of Sisi Quadri by Jostoman: 3:03pm On Mar 03
Thank you peter Obi the man nigerians voted for in the last presidential election before yakubu and other inec crook perform their Abracadabra.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Lifestory Should Inspire All Nigerians, Especially The Youths - Onanuga / Delta Community Okuama In Flames After Killing Of Soldiers / Breaking: Kalu's Transformative Initiatives Brings Development, Hope To Umuakpae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.