Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) (45139 Views)

Looting Of NEMA Warehouse, Symptom Of Impending Revolution – Shehu Sani Warns / Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT / Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by R0LL0N(m): 7:22am On Mar 04
How come Qatar king no see this one
Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by Ajofiapero(m): 7:44am On Mar 04
bal4real:

It's like Peter Obi is living rent-free in your brain. What has Obi got to do with this topic?

Please bro allow him to keep talking.
They say if people don't talk about you, then you are a nobody.

Also remember the saying that it's jobless people that gossip other people who don't even know they exist
Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by PussyKing(m): 7:50am On Mar 04
grin grin
Ona never see anything yet
Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by nkemjacob2(m): 7:52am On Mar 04
NEMA ahs come to deny the video
Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by nkemjacob2(m): 7:52am On Mar 04
NEMA has come to deny the video
Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by Fearurcreeator: 8:03am On Mar 04
Cindypresh:

Tinupoo is a disaster, where's the grains he promise to release from Nigeria's store? Scammer and a failure.

Vagabonds in power
You need am?
Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by olumided: 8:43am On Mar 04
JAMO4REAL1:
Pls who knw oñdo state warehouse dey

Owena
Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by Chi111(m): 8:43am On Mar 04
Nigeria our promise land
Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:53am On Mar 04
I read comments for a living.😕😕
Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by Thazard(m): 9:06am On Mar 04
Xkonzult:

Emergency never reach...oga...until Dem begin pick dead body for road
grin grin grin
Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by meobizy(f): 9:11am On Mar 04
Too many youths and meagre resources to feed them. Nigeria should involve itself in wars, let these young bodies sign up and die. The less mouths to feed, the better.
Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by juwoonn(m): 9:41am On Mar 04
GreatrAnalyst:
Did NEMA not release statement again that it was not NEMA that was looted?
This country is finished
Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by hansomb: 10:09am On Mar 04
ChristCee:
It seems like we are back to the Covid-19 days, just that this one is worse.
at least COVID has expiration. This one no get expiration time.

1 Like

Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by hansomb: 10:10am On Mar 04
Nigeria and Palestine in difficult situation
Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by FuckHomophobes: 10:14am On Mar 04
JAMO4REAL1:
Pls who knw oñdo state warehouse dey

Oda road
Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:42am On Mar 04
GloriousGbola:

It is not the elites they Wil come for. The elites have mopol, high fences and guns. It is US they will come for.

You are spot on...! They will come for the nearest people living more comfortably than themselves.

Still, if unchecked, it will get to full out civil unrest, and the elites won't be spared even with their high fences and guns.
Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by tranxo(m): 11:25am On Mar 04
RepoMan007:
A drop in an ocean. What next after this?

How can you talk of Next when you haven't overcome Now.

Just because you have, shouldn't make you blind to the hunger in the land.
Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by Cindypresh(f): 12:12pm On Mar 04
Fearurcreeator:

You need am?

You no need am??
Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by Fearurcreeator: 3:29pm On Mar 04
Cindypresh:

You no need am??
I have enough...
Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by Madups(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04
Caramia2020:
Food palava, everyone is feeling the heat. This is like COVID-19 era, in short it should be called Tinubulation-24.
more like tinub-24.
Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by enemyofprogress: 7:22pm On Mar 04
press9jatv:
the same bank (Access bank) have appoints another Acting CEO the following day after Wigwe and his family died in the helicopter 🚁 crash. What of that too. Abeg don’t display your ignorance here.
appointment of of staff to take charge of the activities of the bank is quite different from your so called pastor's wife celebrating her birthday a week after the demise of a very prominent member of their church. Get to know the difference and stop displaying your ignorance and insensitivity here on a public forum. Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by press9jatv: 7:39pm On Mar 04
enemyofprogress:
appointment of of staff to take charge of the activities of the bank is quite different from your so called pastor's wife celebrating her birthday a week after the demise of a very prominent member of their church. Get to know the difference and stop displaying your ignorance and insensitivity here on a public forum. Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
lol funny nairalander, you have no point here. Why can’t Access bank plc suspend all activities in the bank for a month? Stop displaying your ignorance here. Let the pastor and his wife breathe
Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by enemyofprogress: 7:42pm On Mar 04
press9jatv:
lol funny nairalander, you have no point here. Why can’t Access bank plc suspend all activities in the bank for a month? Stop displaying your ignorance here. Let the pastor and his wife breathe
I thought I was chatting with a human being being with brain, I didn't know, I was wasting my time with a robot that is programmed by religion.
Re: Video Of FCT Abuja Residents Looting NEMA Warehouse (video) by press9jatv: 8:46pm On Mar 04
enemyofprogress:
I thought I was chatting with a human being being with brain, I didn't know, I was wasting my time with a robot that is programmed by religion.
free me here Abeg. Let me breathe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State / Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama / Kyari rejects prison food, inmates excited by Ex-IRT boss presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.