Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

So Much Excitement As Solid Star Returns To Music, Drops Single - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / So Much Excitement As Solid Star Returns To Music, Drops Single (390 Views)

Solid Star Sets Contract Between Him And His Former Record Label On Fire (video) / Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / Relief, Excitement As Obaseki Awards Reconstruction Of Ugbor-amagba Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Much Excitement As Solid Star Returns To Music, Drops Single by Mrzed: 2:49pm On Mar 03
Nigerians have expressed excitement as music Star Solid Star returns to music as he drops a single titled "Sonto"

You remember the singer was rumoured to be found roaming the streets due to illness and with his return and release of this work of art from him, alot of his colleagues has taken to his comment section to show solidarity and support.

The singer who in a long Instagram appreciation post to God, colleagues and his fans for the support through the toughest moments of his life has this to say;

It’s been a journey—one filled with highs and lows, triumphs and tribulations. Today, I release “SONTO,” a piece of my heart poured into every beat and lyric.

I want to take this moment to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you who stood by me during my darkest hour....

Details: https://tempoonline.com.ng/so-much-excitement-as-solid-star-returns-to-music-drops-single/

Re: So Much Excitement As Solid Star Returns To Music, Drops Single by STEWpid(f): 3:06pm On Mar 03
Chai..

Young guy with smooth voice.

We need to see his current look.

Re: So Much Excitement As Solid Star Returns To Music, Drops Single by delzbaba(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03
My people always say, when person don kolo once, e go dey there body for life and e go dey come out once once.

(1) (Reply)

Solidworks 2024 With Serial Key Download [latest] / How Old Are You On Nairaland? / ASUU Mobilise Members Against Resuming Lectures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.