Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Are Some Dreams A Must Happen? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Some Dreams A Must Happen? (85 Views)

Wet Dreams: A Thorn In My Flesh Going To Two Decades / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person / How to Interprete Dreams (A Basic Introduction For Christians) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Some Dreams A Must Happen? by EFULEFU1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03
Are some dreams a must happen? That no matter what they must happen?
Re: Are Some Dreams A Must Happen? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03
EFULEFU1:

Are some dreams a must happen? That no matter what they must happen?
Dreams comes from two angles:

[1] When we sleep our brains keeps working that's why we often see things we have seen before in our dreams and emotions and thoughts does the rest to complete such dreams.

[2] The spirit realms do get involved with humans in their sleep so they often bring some images to the brain resulting in dreams.

While the first one has nothing to do with reality the second is influences by spirits who are fallen angels today that's why a Christian needs to stay far from sorcerers, professional fortune tellers and spiritists. These spirits and their agents can't do anything to us unless we give in to their demands!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/03/2024 / Is Mohammed The Great Prophet To Come Foretold By Moses? / Thursday Midnight Blessings With Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.