Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator (7690 Views)

Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman / Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda / Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by Bluntemperor: 8:23am On Mar 04
onadana:
Cry..cry..baby....Buhari ruled like what?Spoilt.......

The shame of Northern elements, trying to be relevant!
Your Buhari was many times abroad, and Northerners took files for him to sign on his sick bed,if that was not a Military styles,then this man speaking Nonsense should tell Nigerians!
It is just the way of the Selfish - Few -Northerners,who want to be relevant at all costs, especially when they are not in Power!
Tell us something else!

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by Ladech(m): 8:23am On Mar 04
I don't believe in this government but I think these people enjoyed the 8years of Buhari watching everybody do as they like.
Now that the new person is a little more active, they are saying nonsence. Make una continue, shebi you all stood on his mandate.
Thissystem:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/apc-chieftain-says-tinubu-governing-like-a-military-dictator/00jz498

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by Successlane: 8:24am On Mar 04
mmm
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by Erons2000(f): 8:25am On Mar 04
I don't like tinubu,but d north should shutup wen Buhari was doing his own all of una kept quiet,U waste were paying people to cheer Buhari when he comes to visit d north,now U waste are complaining,abegy,and last but not least,Allah punish people wey vote tinubu

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by IBB007: 8:33am On Mar 04
Lol…all these aboki go wail tire
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by ceejay80s(m): 8:36am On Mar 04
I don't like tinubu but u didn't say this when ur useless aboki brother buhari was in power

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by boxypane(m): 8:37am On Mar 04
When Politicians are not finding it funny or no allocation is coming to them, na so them they talk.
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by Mccullum: 8:46am On Mar 04
Nigerians needs a president that will rule like a military dictator.

After all, some calling for military coup, seeing civilian ruling like military is something that supposedly gladden them. undecided

Why lamentation

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by buJu234: 8:46am On Mar 04
where have all these northern guys been eversince when Buhari was destroying the foundation of the Nigerian Economy?

now they are coming out, is it because their brother is no longer in power?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by Chiefpriestt: 8:47am On Mar 04
naija4life247:
Cry more, weep endlessly. Tinubu is the C-in-C till 2031
Foolishness has levels Sha
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by Alliswell248: 8:49am On Mar 04
MajorOvakporaye:
Foolish Emilokans will soon invade this thread to say garbage.

Headless mob
Sore loser....

Matron of wailing wailers association of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:02am On Mar 04
Alliswell248:

Headless mob
Sore loser....

Matron of wailing wailers association of Nigeria.

Online warrior. You can come online to bounce like an orangutan. If dem stage me and you face to face, you go vomit blood within 5 seconds.
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by Afolabimills(m): 9:04am On Mar 04
AllTheWayUp:

grin grin grin
ain't u ashamed of urself? A position u and ur entire generation can never get to in ur miserable life u sit down with ur tecno phone n cheap data to insult the president who and where is ur father? How does ur father look? What have u all ever achieved in this life? grin
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by femicyrus(m): 9:07am On Mar 04
This man is really hungry
Once he gets an appointment that quences his hunger, he will quickly forget all his rantings
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by Edusouls(m): 9:09am On Mar 04
onadana:
Cry..cry..baby....Buhari ruled like what?Spoilt.......
buhari was better than tinubulation Abegi
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by Edusouls(m): 9:16am On Mar 04
The brotherly alliance between north and south west since the end of the civil war is turned bitter, very bitter , so happy Peter obi didn’t win he would have been used as a scapegoat, north and south west should stop complaining and enjoy the very toxic product of their unholy alliance born out of sheer hatred for Igbos, Tinubulation Mandate we stand till 8years…
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by Tochitee(m): 9:29am On Mar 04
Edusouls:
The brotherly alliance between north and south west since the end of the civil war is turned bitter, very bitter , so happy Peter obi didn’t win he would have been used as a scapegoat, north and south west should stop complaining and enjoy the very toxic product of their unholy alliance born out of sheer hatred for Igbos, Tinubulation Mandate we stand till 8years…
I can feel your tears from my bedroom.just like most ipob. Elders says this statement with tears everyday.
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by Goodlady(f): 10:12am On Mar 04
MajorOvakporaye:
Just shut up. You aren't better than those screaming emilokan. You sef be pained opportunist who's candidate lost our!

Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by JChris01: 10:14am On Mar 04
ManOfMan:
Keep quiet man. Tinubu knows what he is doing. He built Lagos. He will build Nigeria. We just need to endure hunger until 75% of Nigerians die. The resources left will be enough for the tough 25% remaining. This is our plan in APC. The guy should keep quiet. He is not in the know. He is no longer an insider
Chai... evil plans.
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by kelmicheal: 10:23am On Mar 04
Main reasons while Nigeria will not work out well are tribalism ( na my brother dey there whether they perform well or not it doesn't matter) in any thing your country must come first before any other things if you love your country join hands to build it to be better
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by YellowbaMoslem: 10:59am On Mar 04
naija4life247:

Una go cry tire till 2031

How are they crying when Ebin pawa have finished me and my fellow yorubas😩

The other time stampede killed people that went to collect rice
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:10am On Mar 04
Goodlady:

Just shut up. You aren't better than those screaming emilokan. You sef be pained opportunist who's candidate lost our!

Ogogoro drinker. Who allowed you out of your psychiatric ward?
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by Iamanoited: 1:36pm On Mar 04
TINUBU IS A MILITANT DEMOCRATS.0
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by Iamanoited: 1:40pm On Mar 04
TINUBU IS A MILITANT DEMOCRATS.

WE NEED HIS STYLE OF LEADERSHIP IN THE PRESENT DAY NIGERIA.L
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by Iamanoited: 1:42pm On Mar 04
TINUBU IS A MILITANT DEMOCRATS.

WE NEED HIS STYLE OF LEADERSHIP IN THE PRESENT DAY NIGERIA.

Orisa37
REL-RIBADU EGBETOKUN AND LAGBAJA ARE GOOD TOO.
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by Iamanoited: 1:52pm On Mar 04
DELIBERATELY SO.
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by Iamanoited: 1:55pm On Mar 04
DELIBERATELY SO.

YOU ARE WATCHING "KAKO ONI KUMO EKUN, OMO BIGI".
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by Iamanoited: 2:02pm On Mar 04
THE LAST PICTURE IN BLUE IS A ROYAL SLEEP JEJELY IN QATAR.
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by Iamanoited: 2:04pm On Mar 04
THE LAST PICTURE IN BLUE IS A ROYAL SLEEP JEJELY IN QATAR.
PLEASE DON'T LET "YANGA" BOTHER HIM.
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by Exceed15: 3:14pm On Mar 04
I thought this man's name is Ajaero or may be he's an obidient.. ok he's APC chieftain. .I laugh at them n d laugh dey sweet me. useless party.
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by Exceed15: 3:16pm On Mar 04
naija4life247:
Cry more, weep endlessly. Tinubu is the C-in-C till 2031

Nah c'mon.. Tinubu till 2098.. Kikikikikiki.. may this laughter favor me and my family.
Re: Mohammed Lukman: Tinubu Ruling Like A Military Dictator by Exceed15: 3:17pm On Mar 04
MajorOvakporaye:

Point of correction please... No longer Emilokan. It is now EBILOKAN.. Kikikikikiki.. I love my style of laughing. Useless party.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Break Nigeria To Break The News —lai Mohammed / . / Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.