Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

The Hypocrisy Of An Obidatti Campaign Team Member- FS Yusuf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of An Obidatti Campaign Team Member- FS Yusuf (612 Views)

Peter Obi Phones Are Not Missing, Disregard The Fake News —Obidatti Campaign / Inauguration Of Obidatti Campaign Council In Kaduna(photos) / Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of An Obidatti Campaign Team Member- FS Yusuf by ednut1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 03
During election

12 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of An Obidatti Campaign Team Member- FS Yusuf by ednut1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 03
After election- the same values/ thought process doesn’t apply to his own state Edo

Apc, pdp, lp, and other third force. They are all the same 😭

13 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of An Obidatti Campaign Team Member- FS Yusuf by lastkingsman: 5:53pm On Mar 03
ednut1:
After election- the same values/ thought process doesn’t apply to his own state Edo

Apc, pdp, lp, and other third force. They are all the same 😭

My political party now is AGIP (Any Government In Power). The politicians are not the problem, we the followers are and what divide us are far more than what unite us. It's a basket case now.

https://www.thecable.ng/wole-soyinka-decentralisation-will-take-government-closer-to-the-people/amp?/wole-soyinka-decentralisation-will-take-government-closer-to-the-people

I just wish BAT can decentralized power as Wole Soyinka said recently so every federating unit can have full authority to run on their own and contribute to the center.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of An Obidatti Campaign Team Member- FS Yusuf by Ahmed0336(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03
grin
It's easy to criticise....

But fear the day the table would turn around.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of An Obidatti Campaign Team Member- FS Yusuf by NoSmoking: 6:32pm On Mar 03
🥵
Re: The Hypocrisy Of An Obidatti Campaign Team Member- FS Yusuf by Malroux: 6:38pm On Mar 03
Maybe his handle was hacked.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of An Obidatti Campaign Team Member- FS Yusuf by ednut1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 03
Malroux:
Maybe his handle was hacked.
🤣

6 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of An Obidatti Campaign Team Member- FS Yusuf by Gerrard59(m): 11:29am On Mar 05
No wonder Disstroy said all na performative activists. Every man for him belly. grin

So based on this, Asue is Esan, am I correct? Where Olumide come from then?

I guess one thing elites in Delta got right was sticking to the gentleman agreement by sharing power across the major ethnicities in the state. Unfortunately, that has not translated into development. But the rancour is less than Edo.

Good luck to those involved.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of An Obidatti Campaign Team Member- FS Yusuf by Paraman: 11:35am On Mar 05
lastkingsman:

My political party now is AGIP (Any Government In Power). The politicians are not the problem, we the followers are and what divide us are far more than what unite us. It's a basket case now.

https://www.thecable.ng/wole-soyinka-decentralisation-will-take-government-closer-to-the-people/amp?/wole-soyinka-decentralisation-will-take-government-closer-to-the-people

I just wish BAT can decentralized power as Wole Soyinka said recently so every federating unit can have full authority to run on their own and contribute to the center.
BAT do not have the power to decentralize power
Re: The Hypocrisy Of An Obidatti Campaign Team Member- FS Yusuf by AntiZikist: 11:53am On Mar 05
Gerrard59:
No wonder Disstroy said all na performative activists. Every man for him belly. grin

So based on this, Asue is Esan, am I correct? Where Olumide come from then?

I guess one thing elites in Delta got right was sticking to the gentleman agreement by sharing power across the major ethnicities in the state. Unfortunately, that has not translated into development. But the rancour is less than Edo.

Good luck to those involved.

Delta and Cross River got it right by rotating power across every ethnic/senatorial zone.

The worse was Rivers .

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of An Obidatti Campaign Team Member- FS Yusuf by lastkingsman: 11:57am On Mar 05
Paraman:
BAT do not have the power to decentralize power

Dey play.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of An Obidatti Campaign Team Member- FS Yusuf by JagabanB: 12:02pm On Mar 05
Obidents are hypocrîtès, they veiI their reIigióus and trîbaI ambitions with "competence", "córruption free" bIa bIa bIa

4 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of An Obidatti Campaign Team Member- FS Yusuf by Gerrard59(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05
AntiZikist:

Delta and Cross River got it right by rotating power across every ethnic/senatorial zone.

The worse was Rivers .

And Akwa Ibom, too. Obong Victor Attah, an Ibibio man. Akpabio, an Annang man. I expected an Oro man to complete it, but nah, it went to another Ibibio man - Udom - although in the right senatorial district. Now, another Ibibio man is there - Umo Eno. Numerical supremacy of the Ibibios, just like the Igboid groups in Rivers state.

Numbers mean a lot in every election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of An Obidatti Campaign Team Member- FS Yusuf by TopBanter: 12:07pm On Mar 05
JagabanB:
Obidents are hypocrîtès, they veiI their reIigióus and trîbaI ambitions with "competence", "córruption free" bIa bIa bIa

Spot on. They are nauseating fascists and intolerant bigots who are also very clever at deception.

Anyone who can be touting Obi a “messiah” can only be a fraudster.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of An Obidatti Campaign Team Member- FS Yusuf by JagabanB: 12:08pm On Mar 05
TopBanter:

Spot on. They are nauseating fascists and intolerant bigots who are also very clever at deception.

Anyone who can be touting Obi a “messiah” can only be a fraudster.
We know them, they know that we know them that's why they are so aggressivè.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of An Obidatti Campaign Team Member- FS Yusuf by DevilsEqual(m): 12:31pm On Mar 06
This hypocrisy stinks

10 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of An Obidatti Campaign Team Member- FS Yusuf by erniok(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09
AntiZikist:

The worse was Rivers .

This has been Africa's major problem: our people, our turn and everything keeps going to the dogs. The day we start championing competence, then know the giant is ready to wake up.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of An Obidatti Campaign Team Member- FS Yusuf by Goodvibes007: 7:12pm On Mar 09
Edo Obidients drumming sense into the heads of "I am Yoruba, but" people.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of An Obidatti Campaign Team Member- FS Yusuf by Sheuns(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09
Funny how same set of people that were criticizing some people for voting along tribal and ethnic lines are now advocating for someone based on ethnicity.

(1) (Reply)

Ozigbo Has Gone Insane, Needs To Be Chained Before He Enters Market. / Nigerian Youth Troop Out To Celebrate President Tinubu’s Birthday (photos) / APC Afraid Of Labour Party’s Popularity – Deputy National Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.