Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,351 members, 7,853,546 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Why On Earth Should Asake Drag Christianity Into Mud In His New Song - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why On Earth Should Asake Drag Christianity Into Mud In His New Song (274 Views)

Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara / Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) / See What Some Pastors Have Turned Christianity Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why On Earth Should Asake Drag Christianity Into Mud In His New Song by Btobigman: 6:09pm On Mar 03
HERE IS ASAKE'S MOST C0NTR0VERSIAL VIDEO WITH THE MOST BACKLASH FROM THE ENTIRE CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION? THE SONG IS TITLED
:- 'ONLY ME'
CLICK THIS LINK FOR THE FULL VIDEO
[url][/url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klCx6ivqiuE]
Re: Why On Earth Should Asake Drag Christianity Into Mud In His New Song by SUPERPACK: 6:26pm On Mar 03
I see nothing wrong there. We all know him as an entertainer and not a priest nor a Christian. We shouldn't go the extremist route like ignorant Muslims to prove a point .
Re: Why On Earth Should Asake Drag Christianity Into Mud In His New Song by Westerhoffe(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03
It's clear he's deliberately doing it.
There was a song of his I happened to stumble on the video where he took goats to the church.

He must have some backup from somewhere supporting him to deliberately vex and ridicule Christianity.

This must stop.
Re: Why On Earth Should Asake Drag Christianity Into Mud In His New Song by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On Mar 03
Btobigman:
HERE IS ASAKE'S MOST C0NTR0VERSIAL VIDEO WITH THE MOST BACKLASH FROM THE ENTIRE CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY
WHAT IS YOUR OPINION? THE SONG IS TITLED
I should listen to the song in order to understand his message. Maybe he simply speaking facts of what he has come to learn of the religion and its many gods of men. undecided
Re: Why On Earth Should Asake Drag Christianity Into Mud In His New Song by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:04am On Mar 04
This is what JESUS the founder of Christianity has to say about whatever anyone think, say or does about Christianity:

"Let the one who is unrighteous continue in unrighteousness, and let the filthy one continue in his filth; but let the righteous one continue in righteousness, and let the holy one continue in holiness. “‘Look! I am coming quickly, and the reward I give is with me, to repay each one according to his work" Revelations 22:11-12

So whoever raises objections against anyone to the point of inciting others to violence is not on the side of Jesus!
Re: Why On Earth Should Asake Drag Christianity Into Mud In His New Song by Floky215: 8:16am On Mar 04
Westerhoffe:
It's clear he's deliberately doing it.
There was a song of his I happened to stumble on the video where he took goats to the church.

He must have some backup from somewhere supporting him to deliberately vex and ridicule Christianity.

This must stop.

The people running the show are subtly telling you that the Abrahamic religion especially Christianity and Islam are all nonsense...!!

Don't you get it...!!?
Re: Why On Earth Should Asake Drag Christianity Into Mud In His New Song by Westerhoffe(m): 10:41am On Mar 04
Floky215:

The people running the show are subtly telling you that the Abrahamic religion especially Christianity and Islam are all nonsense...!!

Don't you get it...!!?

It's a deliberate provocation.
Christianity ain't nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why On Earth Should Asake Drag Christianity Into Mud In His New Song by Expanse2020(m): 2:09pm On Mar 04
Why should you guys get hangry unnecessary because he merely used costumes to perform a video.
Re: Why On Earth Should Asake Drag Christianity Into Mud In His New Song by Floky215: 6:53pm On Mar 04
Westerhoffe:

It's a deliberate provocation.
Christianity ain't nonsense.

It's all nonsense, if you know you know..!!
Re: Why On Earth Should Asake Drag Christianity Into Mud In His New Song by Westerhoffe(m): 7:12pm On Mar 04
Floky215:

It's all nonsense, if you know you know..!!

And I am telling you, you don't know anything about Christianity. If you know what I know, you won't have said what you said.

Or do you think it's all limited to clapping, singing, and worshiping?
Get yourself down into the spirit realm and experience the true meaning of Christianity.
You don't stay on a boat and determine what is going on under the seas.

(1) (Reply)

The Workings Of Satan. / If U Believe / The New Year Myth. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.