Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 (40949 Views)

The Chicken I Bought 6500 - Good Or Bad Bargain? / My Simple Recipe For Roasted Chicken / 4500 Naira For Roasted Chicken In Awka - Read My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 2:58pm On Mar 04
Haba Simon, after you don down the better part of this chicken, see wetin you leave for us to see with balablu face beside am undecided

Which side for southern Kaduna you dey.
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04
Jennyclay:
As you are picking each meat to eat just be laying curses on that man on the newspaper cheesy
😂😂😂
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by Lumarstone: 3:05pm On Mar 04
Malroux:
Better throw it away. Don't eat what they use Ebola Tinubu picture to wrap. A word is enough for the wise.

Tinubu is a Man of destiny bro; whealther you like it or not he shall fufill his destined missions on earth and I think he has to preside over Nigeria's affairs for eight years is part of his destined mission on this planet earth. Have a deep thaught over that statement.
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:10pm On Mar 04
EreluRoz:
Asiwaju have really suffered over problems he inherited, though he seems to have failed but I still pray to God to help him put smile on the faces of Nigerians.
Heaven help those who help themselves
Tinubu doesn't really care abt the betterment of Nigerians,check all the policies he put in place since being president and tell urself the truth
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by OgaTheTop2: 3:38pm On Mar 04
Malroux:
Better throw it away. Don't eat what they use Ebola Tinubu picture to wrap. A word is enough for the wise.
.. to avoid story that touch..

1 Like

Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by Ulogwe1: 3:40pm On Mar 04
Thank God they didn't add pepper to it.

The two pepper on the paper is enough to hot your mouth.
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by Fearurcreeator: 3:43pm On Mar 04
Malroux:
And people liked this.... This tribe ehn... Lolzzzz
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by kechebel: 3:45pm On Mar 04

Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by adecz: 3:50pm On Mar 04
Is this ¼ or ½ chicken🍗❓
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by CartelKenneth: 3:53pm On Mar 04
Useless govt
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by GEJDHERO: 3:57pm On Mar 04
These roasted stuffs can contain worms
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by slowice(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04
Lol roasted chicken wrapped in shege pro max.
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by haphizz57(m): 4:48pm On Mar 04
I hope u are still alive? Buying chicken for #2,500 at dis time in 9ja show u just ate baby chicken. Beta live chicken now cost more dan 7k. My greatest fear for u nw is d paper. Didnt u see dat b4 u pay ?
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by haphizz57(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04
Dis is too cheap for #2.5K. HOPE NO BE SAY NA VULTURE DEY SELL GIVE U
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by walyx(m): 5:14pm On Mar 04
My pork meat of 1500naira and Pammy 500 naira dey ok
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by Lomprico2: 5:32pm On Mar 04
simonlee:
After a long and fruitful weekend, I decided to chill small with roadside roasted chicken. Got to the place and the Mallam said it's 3k. After some back and forth, I paid N2,500 and he packaged it for me. On getting home, I unwrapped the paper and suddenly realised why it was this expensive. The cap and eyes staring at me got me feeling some worth guilty...like, "this Sapa never reach you abi?" grin grin
How much would this cost in your area?
I bought this in southern Kaduna by the way

Pepper too much for that chicken grin
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by Postinor: 5:42pm On Mar 04
Jennyclay:
As you are picking each meat to eat just be laying curses on that man on the newspaper cheesy
as for you you don't need to eat sugar, you can eat my dick
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by ufotunang: 6:13pm On Mar 04
Renewed shege following you everywhere 🙄
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by Benzemma(m): 7:13pm On Mar 04
Like this now, Tinubu don humble my neighbor whey dey always form I pass my neighbor, with his tiger generator.
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by Nwogeh: 7:42pm On Mar 04
Guy, you don chop vulture be that

simonlee:
After a long and fruitful weekend, I decided to chill small with roadside roasted chicken. Got to the place and the Mallam said it's 3k. After some back and forth, I paid N2,500 and he packaged it for me. On getting home, I unwrapped the paper and suddenly realised why it was this expensive. The cap and eyes staring at me got me feeling some worth guilty...like, "this Sapa never reach you abi?" grin grin
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by ikorodureporta: 8:29pm On Mar 04
simonlee:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Laff wun k me here
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by ISelectMySins: 9:07pm On Mar 04
simonlee:
With all the curses we laid on Buhari, he still outlived Mr Ibu the beloved... dey play!

Lol. God's ways is not man's ways.
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by goodman023: 10:26pm On Mar 04
Jennyclay:

Can you give me a chance to prove my love to u? If you want, we can relocate abroad - Canada or something.
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by BrighterSyde: 5:47am On Mar 05
simonlee:
With all the curses we laid on Buhari, he still outlived Mr Ibu the beloved... dey play!

I’m sure you will agree with me that Buhari improved the economy greatly in terms of security, food, education, health, power which we now have 24 hrs right?
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by Vince77(m): 9:44am On Mar 05
simonlee:

This life sha
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by mechanics(m): 5:24pm On Mar 05
Cheap, enjoy yourself.
Re: The Roasted Chicken I Bought For N2,500 by Bulldozer90: 6:01am On Mar 07
Almunjid:

pigeon
yea...my bad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dies After “excessive Drinking” In Abuja (Photo) / The Price Of Garri / Civet Coffee Or Kopi Luwak: World's Most Expensive Coffee From Cat's Faeces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.