Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,113 members, 7,838,819 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Between Obidients And Agbadonians, Which Feel The Current Economic Hardship More - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Obidients And Agbadonians, Which Feel The Current Economic Hardship More (211 Views)

NSCIA Laments Current Economic Challenges / Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges / Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Obidients And Agbadonians, Which Feel The Current Economic Hardship More by mokwechineme: 7:43pm On Mar 03
I am a civil servant in Anambra. I didn't only vote for Obi, I also influenced hundreds of votes for him. He should have been the president if not for corruption, tribalism, religion etc.
Tinubu as well also got quantum of votes especially from the uneducated populations in the north and southwest, including 'bigots'.

Today Nigeria is in total economic mess which affects only the poor, sadly, over 80% of the country's population.

My salary at level 08 in Anambra is paltry 47k and within the short time Tinubu has been in power, I've had to borrow from my salary account - FCMB that my take home is now 11k after various deductions from my channels within the bank.
I have a wife and 3kids however, we've never gone hungry even for a second. How that happens I can't even explain. I only read news of terrible sufferings in the north and southwest and that seem alien to me and people around my locality. Sometimes I wonder if there is force(s) behind the provision.
My name is Chineme which means God is The One doing in translation. Even with my take home salary I never at any point worried about what to eat tomorrow because in my heart, God will always provide and He has been doing just that.

We can still save ourselves if we can wisen up. It's never about ethnicity or religion but subjugation of our mindset. Among the elites, there is hardly tribalism or religion. The ones you see during the electioneering campaigns are all scripts to continue the subjugation of the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Between Obidients And Agbadonians, Which Feel The Current Economic Hardship More by successmatters(m): 7:44pm On Mar 03
The truth is that as soon as I noticed the elections being messed up, we prepared for the worst.

Its still early days but I think that even if they sell bag of rice 700k, some of the guys that prepared well will be eating good rice.

The only people I pity are people from some places who believed a criminal can make a good president, I mean, where has it ever happened before? grin

We knew the devil that was coming, so we prepared to survive him.

2 Likes

Re: Between Obidients And Agbadonians, Which Feel The Current Economic Hardship More by Putinofrussia: 7:58pm On Mar 03
You will know by looking at those ones killing their children because of food.

Or those selling their children because of wetin dem go eat.

Or those fleeing to SW because of grave poverty.
One of their governors said 11 million of them have fled to Yorubaland because of the biting poverty in their region.
Re: Between Obidients And Agbadonians, Which Feel The Current Economic Hardship More by successmatters(m): 8:00pm On Mar 03
Putinofrussia:
You will know by looking at those ones killing their children because of food.

Or from the mass riots and organized hungry crowds looting warehouses and trucks of rice.

3 Likes

Re: Between Obidients And Agbadonians, Which Feel The Current Economic Hardship More by yarimo(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03
mokwechineme:
I am a civil servant in Anambra. I didn't only vote for Obi, I also influenced hundreds of votes for him. He should have been the president if not for corruption, tribalism, religion etc.
Tinubu as well also got quantum of votes especially from the uneducated populations in the north and southwest, including 'bigots'.

Today Nigeria is in total economic mess which affects only the poor, sadly, over 80% of the country's population.

My salary at level 08 in Anambra is paltry 47k and within the short time Tinubu has been in power, I've had to borrow from my salary account - FCMB that my take home is now 11k after various deductions from my channels within the bank.
I have a wife and 3kids however, we've never gone hungry even for a second. How that happens I can't even explain. I only read news of terrible sufferings in the north and southwest and that seem alien to me and people around my locality. Sometimes I wonder if there is force(s) behind the provision.
My name is Chineme which means God is The One doing in translation. Even with my take home salary I never at any point worried about what to eat tomorrow because in my heart, God will always provide and He has been doing just that.

We can still save ourselves if we can wisen up. It's never about ethnicity or religion but subjugation of our mindset. Among the elites, there is hardly tribalism or religion. The ones you see during the electioneering campaigns are all scripts to continue the subjugation of the masses.
because of portion of a food oo grin grin

Re: Between Obidients And Agbadonians, Which Feel The Current Economic Hardship More by Entprys(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03
Igbos are crying louder and runing to SW
Re: Between Obidients And Agbadonians, Which Feel The Current Economic Hardship More by Ofunaofu: 8:27pm On Mar 03
Everyone is feeling the heat, irrespective of the divide one belongs to.
Re: Between Obidients And Agbadonians, Which Feel The Current Economic Hardship More by AroOkigbo(m): 8:32pm On Mar 03
Entprys:
Igbos are crying louder and runing to SW
And then start shouting "ebin pa wa" grin

7 Likes

Re: Between Obidients And Agbadonians, Which Feel The Current Economic Hardship More by Babalegba(m): 9:54pm On Mar 03
successmatters:
The truth is that as soon as I noticed the elections being messed up, we prepared for the worst.

Its still early days but I think that even if they sell bag of rice 700k, some of the guys that prepared well will be eating good rice.

The only people I pity are people from some places who believed a criminal can make a good president, I mean, where has it ever happened before? grin

Stop lying, your parents are still buying you food and giving you pocket money. No working man is prepared for rice at 300k per bag
Re: Between Obidients And Agbadonians, Which Feel The Current Economic Hardship More by Makunahatata: 10:43pm On Mar 03
successmatters:

keep on deceiving yourself online 😂 ..we dey see how parents from that side dey sell there children for peanut to chop..,how den dey use dem do target practice fr eating too much,
one dey on front page currently wey den deposit the child fr 2bags of rice.

(1) (Reply)

APC Miscreants Will Perish In Hell. / Why Terrorism Persists In Parts Of Nigeria – Defence Minister( Muhammad Badaru / BREAKING: UK Bans Nigerian Doctors, Nurses, Others From Bringing Dependants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.