Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 (69198 Views)

Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2022 / Lagos: January 2020 Pricelist Of Tokunbo & Registered/used Cars In Lagos / Pricelist Of Tokunbo & Naija Used Cars @ Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by azpekuliar: 1:52pm On Mar 04
handsomeyinka:
Na 9ja use car dey in vogue now

Oga even dose ones don cost like mad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by MadamNoNetwork: 1:53pm On Mar 04
Fair
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Emman08: 1:53pm On Mar 04
Car I bought 3.5m just 4 years ago, someone is offering 6.5m

But if I sell am where I was see money but another one grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by BigBlackPreek(m): 1:53pm On Mar 04
Very good but ebimpawa oooooo
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by haveMONEY: 1:53pm On Mar 04
No matter the price, when oluwa blessed our Aza that one na small thing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by stasius: 1:53pm On Mar 04
So like this now car that I bought 2million naira then is currently 9 million?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Meaning I can sell mine 7 million plus.

5 Likes

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by motionarena: 1:53pm On Mar 04
yad2eidi:
cars dealers are the worst set of people. most of them have cars they bought when dollar was 500 per dollar , but they will still sell the car for the present rate of dollar. ogun kee all of una

They must calculate their profit in dollars not naira

5 Likes

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by thecuteone(m): 1:54pm On Mar 04
yad2eidi:
cars dealers are the worst set of people. most of them have cars they bought when dollar was 500 per dollar , but they will still sell the car for the present rate of dollar. ogun kee all of una

Go to school you say no

15 Likes

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by joebeckz(m): 1:54pm On Mar 04
One SUV i bought 7 million 4 3& hqlf years ago. I am seeing 19.5 now...

God abeg oh.

2 Likes

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Bolu004(m): 1:55pm On Mar 04
So, 3M cannot get me an average toks in good condition?

2 Likes

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by prettyvirgin(f): 1:55pm On Mar 04
By now I thought price of cars will be down because sapa suppose make people to sell their cars at cheaper rate. An hungry man can easily take his car to sell for 2m so that he can afford the present bill of food stuff to feed his family

8 Likes

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Daystar7: 1:55pm On Mar 04
yad2eidi:

That's business, they'll restock at the current rate not #500.

15 Likes

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Raylight2(m): 1:57pm On Mar 04
R
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by tctrills: 1:58pm On Mar 04
yad2eidi:
Are you this dumb? So you want them to sell at N500 dollar price then when they go to restock would you give them the balance?
If you bought gold in the 70s when Naira was more than dollar, would you sell it at that old rate or at the new rate?
If you bought land when N150 was 1dollar, will you sell at that old rate or at the new rate?
Now apply it to vehicles.
They shouldn't be teaching you everything.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Creamypie(m): 1:58pm On Mar 04
APC Una doh
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by shurlah(m): 1:59pm On Mar 04
yad2eidi:

How will they replace their stock?

4 Likes

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by kuntash: 1:59pm On Mar 04
yad2eidi:

quite a shallow thought grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by PlushyRealtor: 1:59pm On Mar 04
These are APC price...e no go better for this demonic party
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by GenFunction: 1:59pm On Mar 04
meolaniyi:
Are car dealers selling at all ? With these prices
las las they are,9jerians love cars,na why u go see smallie dae put hand for bad thing because e wan wag motor.

2 Likes

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by MatthiasChin: 2:00pm On Mar 04
All this prices are asking prices remember....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by HNICEARTH: 2:00pm On Mar 04
yad2eidi:

Yeah, because if they sell at the former rate, they wont be able to restock. This is market realities. Ever heard of the economic phrase; time value of money? Read about that.

Moreover, same dollar that was traded N700 is still same that is being traded now for N1600. Go check the date on some dollar notes in circulation, you'd see 2009 and 2013. So why wont they be still sold for N700 since most were hoarded? In economics, this your thought process sounds stvpid.

Make una try dey go school!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by tnerro1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 04
Na to take care of your car more than your babe be this oo๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by tivta(m): 2:01pm On Mar 04
Interesting
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by AfonjaConehead: 2:01pm On Mar 04
denreledave grin:

How much is Toyota Antiquity?
๐Ÿ˜
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by usagee36: 2:02pm On Mar 04
Nigeria is a useless country I swear ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ If people turn to bicycle ๐Ÿšฒ now, it will be N3m๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Obinoscopy(m): 2:02pm On Mar 04
I have a 2003 Toyota Avalon I bought 1.9m in 2017 that I'm willing to sell. The engine is still good but I'm tired of always fixing the car. So you guys are telling me I can sell it for more than 1 million?

2 Likes

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by grandstar(m): 2:02pm On Mar 04
Saturnalia:
Na wa oooo.

2010 Lexus RX350 for 19.5 Million Naira?

2014 Toyota Highlander for 27 Million Naira?

Yes, the economy is biting hard . Is that why you should be selling โ€œauctionedโ€ SALVAGED and FLOODED vehicles for the price of Clean Titles?

No worry, when the cars spend 3years for your car lots and you no see any customer patronize you, Na you and your family members go dey drive the cars.

It's not their fault. The Naira has lost about two thirds of its value, hence the present problem.

3 Likes

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by kenob28(m): 2:02pm On Mar 04
billionman:
A friend got a grade A tokunbo 2006 corolla LE in 2013 for 1.8m. He sold it for 3m recently after using it for 10 years. See how low we have descended on the economic table?

However, these cars aren't expensive for those with "ways and means", if you know what I mean.

Which one is not expensive?
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by henrico247(m): 2:03pm On Mar 04
What about sienna 2005 to 2008model?
largeman4u:

Largeman Motors
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by handsomeyinka(m): 2:03pm On Mar 04
azpekuliar:

Oga even dose ones don cost like mad cheesy

Lol
Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by Britishcoins(m): 2:03pm On Mar 04
That is how I bought my first car last 2 weeks ago, Toyota pencil light 2.5m although very clean and nothing much to fix people here was telling me how they cheated me, since ordinary motorcycle is now 1.7m, why should I not buy car 2.5?

Anyway if they like let them sell car 50m I will still buy my dream cars, just let us focus more abt the source of the money... Good things always comes during the hard times..

MY joy will be complete the day my landlord will sell that my shop to me..

12 Likes

Re: Pricelist Of Tokunbo Cars In Lagos - March 2024 by obaidan: 2:03pm On Mar 04
car dey appreciate for Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whatsapp or call Me For Any Tokunbo Car@Berger Auto Market Lagos(08096577304) / US Engine Oils - Toyota Motor Oil(5w20) / For Fans Of Mercedes Benz And Range Rover Sport From 2006 To 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.