Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar (32567 Views)

Young Fulani Bandits In Full Military Regalia And Armed With AK47 Riffle (video) / Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term / Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by efeteb: 6:58am On Mar 04
How much them pay for this show. Just after rejection, we now begin to see show and entertainment.

Nor be today e start, e don tay well well!

Friendly republic after rejection. Them want to tell us another story again.
Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by Spandau: 7:00am On Mar 04
RichDad1:

See pains πŸ˜‚

As in........!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by BigYash: 7:01am On Mar 04
GoodLife4live:
God go shame Nigeria enemies....
Yes o.. He don dey shame them already. Hunger wan kill them for supporting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by Babastrong(m): 7:03am On Mar 04
[quote author=Enculer2 post=128762819]Drug addict and clown of a president [if you don't see greatness here. you had better used for menses.]
Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by Bluntemperor: 7:05am On Mar 04
lexy2014:
Could this discussion not have taken place on phone or video call?

If you understand deep things,in the World Economy,then just let it pass by ,otherwise,it may be embarrassing to you!

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by FireUpNow(m): 7:06am On Mar 04
Mr president looks very short ooo compared to the other guy following him
Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by Stephench: 7:06am On Mar 04
Tinubu is more concerned about his pride than he is about providing good governance.

Qatar doesn't give a Bleep about you and they proved it. Going further to beg and lobby changes nothing

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by blowjohn(m): 7:07am On Mar 04
lexy2014:
Could this discussion not have taken place on phone or video call?

I pray God eleveates u to the point where u will be meeting big business tycoons at the lounge of Sheraton or nicon hotels.
U will spend hundreds of thousands on food like big men do and get contracts.

That's how big men roll.

Nothing like phone call or video call.

Don't u see dangote and otedola on a ship on the waters eating food and discussion business.

Abi u not know say them they tap people phone lines?

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by lexy2014: 7:08am On Mar 04
Lithiumite:

The high dollar rates we are seeing is just the after shock of the reformation policies of this govt in that space as expected....it doesn't depict actual economic realities.....it was purely artificial and bourne by speculators.....I personally know a couple of people who has got their fingers burnt already by buying even at 1,900 and were expecting to still sell higher but look what is happening now.

You don't worry, everything will still settle and calm down..... however,I agree we can't get the 750 rate anymore,that's wishful thinking.

What are those reformation policies?

According to you "
The high dollar rates we are seeing is just the after shock of the reformation policies of this govt" .

At the same time you claim that the same dollar rate "was purely artificial and bourne by speculators".

How can both be the reasons for the high rate of dollar?

What is the economic reality?
Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by twilliamx(m): 7:10am On Mar 04
usecondom:
This is respect, make the trip a meaningful one to Nigeria. I want to see positive changes. God bless Nigeria.
The greatest enemies of Nigeria are those who call an incompetent past governor competent because he is their tribes man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by Solidex(m): 7:10am On Mar 04
Senseless and nonsensical visit.
Stay put and address issues dampening investors confidence in Nigeria.
We need not go out to beg other nations to invest here if we are doing so well.
Untill we address insecurity, power shortage, hyperinflation etc.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by lexy2014: 7:10am On Mar 04
blowjohn:

I pray God eleveates u to the point where u will be meeting big business tycoons at the lounge of Sheraton or nicon hotels.
U will spend hundreds of thousands on food like big men do and get contracts.

That's how big men roll.

Nothing like phone call or video call.

Don't u see dangote and otedola on a ship on the waters eating food and discussion business.

Abi u not know say them they tap people phone lines?

Which big men are you talking about?

Why did the leader of Qatar not come to Nigeria to come and "discuss"?

Is the president of Nigeria a big man unti himself?

Did Tinubu use his money for this trip?

Did he go there to represent himself as Mr Tinubu or to represent Nigeria?

What is the benefit of the so called trip to Nigeria as a country?
Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by lexy2014: 7:11am On Mar 04
usecondom:
This is respect, make the trip a meaningful one to Nigeria. I want to see positive changes. God bless Nigeria.

Which positive changes do you want to see?
Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by Mrniceguy001: 7:12am On Mar 04
A country that literally turned sand into gems.... sometimes it's not about having resource or information β€” it's more about turning that resource into success and then sustaining it
Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by Sirianese: 7:12am On Mar 04
So bsically this is why Nigerians must remain in hunger and poverty, just to feed the egos of a bunch of greedy cockroaches from Lagos
Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by lexy2014: 7:13am On Mar 04
Bluntemperor:

If you understand deep things,in the World Economy,then just let it pass by ,otherwise,it may be embarrassing to you!

Since you understand "deep things", then you shouldn't find my question difficult to answer.

Could this discussion not have taken place on phone or over a video call?
Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by Lomprico2: 7:17am On Mar 04
For the next 3 weeks dem go still dey post this Qatar visit as if na achievement. Tueh!
Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by Jomonix: 7:18am On Mar 04
This country is less than 3 million population oh. I will leave it here.
Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by blowjohn(m): 7:18am On Mar 04
lexy2014:

Which big men are you talking about?

Why did the leader of Qatar not come to Nigeria to come and "discuss"?

Is the president of Nigeria a big man unti himself?

Did Tinubu use his money for this trip?

Did he go there to represent himself as Mr Tinubu or to represent Nigeria?

What is the benefit of the so called trip to Nigeria as a country?

I answered ur question already.
Ur the one adding unnecessary questions.
It's same thing.
If Nigeria wanted to invite them over they cud have. But in this case, we r the ones that are seeking help, not them.

Where have u seen an official of France discuss business or bilateral relations with America on phone?

If u want to discuss something serious involving money na phone u go use ca the person?

U fit call bank manager for phone say u need loan?
Or u will go to his office?

As per benefit of the trip... That's left for time to reveal.

They already told u what they discussed. So keep a neutral or positive mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by KIDfurniture(m): 7:24am On Mar 04
This drug user no deserve all this show at all. He is a baboon in the zoo they created. They travel abroad see many things but fail to implement the good things here in the zoo.

Slytiger:
Nigeria's President Vs Their president. shocked
Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:24am On Mar 04
[quote author=Slytiger post=128762681]Nigeria's President Vs Their president.

Quote of the month.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by EmekaBlue(m): 7:25am On Mar 04
Arabian army dey dress like sheiks

Na waa
Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by SonOfDSoil01: 7:27am On Mar 04
Mitsurugi:

Nigeria's number one enemies are the fools who vote in incompetent leaders.
grin really? I thought he was rigged, according to ipob….make Una Dey try Dey consistent with the lies abeg, confused bunchπŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by SIXFEETUNDER: 7:27am On Mar 04
blingxx:
This was the last time Nigeria was globally respected

Obasanjo is the same with Tinubu, both are bloody western puppets
Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:28am On Mar 04
mycar:
Looking forward to seeing the benefit of the trip. It however beats my imagination how official exchange rate is the one dragging the parallel market up now and how the official rate rose from 460 to 1600 just in less than 10 months.
My brother the thing is so annoying. Is it not even better we scrap Naira and adopt $ as our official currency?
Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by blancsn1: 7:28am On Mar 04
Which some people only Igbos are not most especially the foolish obidient ipob members

mejetov422:
Let see the economic importance of this.

Ceremonial welcoming is not a big deal.

Of course especially the Igbos among the black man
BALLOSKI:
Hmmm...

How they go about "junketing" around the world and don't feel the challenge to make their country work is a mystery to me.

Are you sure the black man is not cursed?

1 Like

Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by Oceanfl0w: 7:31am On Mar 04
Buhari also went for foreign trips during his tenure,..

I pray Tinubu own yields better result
Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by lexy2014: 7:33am On Mar 04
blowjohn:

I answered ur question already.
Ur the one adding unnecessary questions.
It's same thing.
If Nigeria wanted to invite them over they cud have. But in this case, we r the ones that are seeking help, not them.

Where have u seen an official of France discuss business or bilateral relations with America on phone?

If u want to discuss something serious involving money na phone u go use ca the person?

U fit call bank manager for phone say u need loan?
Or u will go to his office?

As per benefit of the trip... That's left for time to reveal.

They already told u what they discussed. So keep a neutral or positive mind

That's not what I asked you

1. Which big men are you talking about?

2. Why did the leader of Qatar not come to Nigeria to come and "discuss"?

3. Is the president of Nigeria a big man unti himself?

4. Did Tinubu use his money for this trip?

5. Did he go there to represent himself as Mr Tinubu or to represent Nigeria?

6. What is the benefit of the so called trip to Nigeria as a country?
Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by Lildav07: 7:33am On Mar 04
Slytiger:
U r a bad boi! grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by RisenObinna: 7:34am On Mar 04
Slytiger:

Re: Video Of The Full Military Welcome Ceremony For President Tinubu In Qatar by Murketeer: 7:35am On Mar 04
Spandau:

Pityobi will never be president. He didn't win the election. He came 3rd, right behind Atiku. Tinubu beat the Fulani man who wants to rule after they have ruled for 8 yrs under Buhari. That cannot be possible. Your region played a politics of extreme bitterness and it boomeranged. So many up and suck it up. Maybe next time.πŸ˜‰
I don’t really care much about this Yoruba vs Igbo e-fight on Nairaland anymore since e be like say the two side nor wan gree for each other ... but I can remember that during the election.. the Igbos in Lagos were been threatened not to come out and vote on live tv .... that is what we can call politics of bitterness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Warns Jonathan Against Fani-kayode / Why Nigeria Was Progressing Under Jonathan - Ben Bruce / Photos: Buratai Takes Breakfast With 112 Task Force Battalion After Victory!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.