Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? (507 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 / Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 / SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by JagabanB: 8:58pm On Mar 04
naija4life247:

The 1999 elections, from Ward, LG, State, to Federal level, money played a very small role. Ask those who voted then
You were probably not aware.
I remember very well people thumb printed ballot papers and inserted them into the votes.
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by AlexBells(m): 9:00pm On Mar 04
Coldkev17:
NO bro. Please give me tips, i'm running only facebook for posts and video but Nigeria is not yet eligble, that means out of the 5 task available it seem the one that suppose to be the easiest one is now the hardest because i don't know when naija will be eligible.. Bro i know many Nigerian are cashing out from Facebook... Pls uncle Alex any help we be highly appreciated?
I messaged you on WhatsApp but you haven’t responded since then, and I can be forgetful atimes. I asked you which have you met. You haven’t responded. Meet the other criteria first. Elegible can be bypassed
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by Coldkev17: 9:13pm On Mar 04
AlexBells:

I messaged you on WhatsApp but you haven’t responded since then, and I can be forgetful atimes. I asked you which have you met. You haven’t responded. Meet the other criteria first. Elegible can be bypassed
My bad brother, i'm preparing for JAMB so my brain is working hetically.

My profile and pages are not yet drawing traffic, not really encouraging, i generates alot of traffics through group. The engagements from there are encouraging and my reels views too

I've meet up with three criteria remaining 5.6k followers out of 10k and country eligibility
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by AlexBells(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04
Coldkev17:
My bad brother, i'm preparing for JAMB so my brain is working hetically.

My profile and pages are not yet drawing traffic, not really encouraging, i generates alot of traffics through group. The engagements from there are encouraging and my reels views too

I've meet up with three criteria remaining 5.6k followers out of 10k and country eligibility
Calm down and focus on your jamb. When you are done with that, let me know.
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by Coldkev17: 9:33pm On Mar 04
AlexBells:

okay bro, i'm vouching on you!

1 Like

Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by Coldkev17: 10:01pm On Mar 04
AlexBells:

This is an advice but if i stop posting for two months, won't be affect? I mean this is a rising profile and page
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by AlexBells(m): 10:04pm On Mar 04
Coldkev17:
This is an advice but if i stop posting for two months, won't be affect? I mean this is a rising profile and page
I did not say stop posting, keep posting but leave leave the rest of the things like monitization for now. There are still
Many things involved just keep growing your page
Re: How Can Any Good Leader Have The Money To Run For Presidency In Nigeria? by Coldkev17: 10:09pm On Mar 04
AlexBells:

I did not say stop posting, keep posting but leave leave the rest of the things like monitization for now. There are still
Many things involved just keep growing your page
Okay brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Gov Backs Obi: Accepting Food From War-torn Ukraine Is Shameful / Kidnappers Reduce Ransom On Punch Editor’s Father / Elections Law Changes Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.