Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward (848 Views)

Areas With Good Electricity In Abeokuta / Starved Wife! I Am Tired! Please Help With Solution To PE. / Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Realz99: 7:50am On Mar 04
Please I need answers to this,
Out of ignorance, I once went to a native doctor, and after his consultation he made some incision marks on my body and rubbed some charm,. He said its anti witchcraft mark,.

Now I don't want the charm on my body again, because it was actually a mistake,
how can I possibly nullify it or remove it,

Note: don't talk about deliverance, I've already done that but I need a practical spiritual way it can be done,
Also I can't go back to the native doctor, someone that took me there is no more around and I don't know the exact place,

Drop your suggestions or chat me on whatsapp
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Omihanifa: 7:57am On Mar 04
Just go to a bible believing church and let them pray for you and anoint the incisions. It will neutralise the effects of those marks. But if you insist on going spiritual I can only wish you Goodluck.
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by coputa(m): 8:05am On Mar 04
Read these two psalms everyday

Psalm 91
King James Version
91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Psalm 23
King James Version
23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of thy lord.

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by nero2face: 8:16am On Mar 04
I don't know the church u attend, but visit any steong Catholic priest and confess and he'll tell what to do, thank me afterwards

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Foodqueen(f): 1:55pm On Mar 04
U still de ontop this matter?
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by alimiadedayo1: 7:36pm On Mar 04
Realz99:
Out of ignorance, I once went to a native doctor, and after his consultation he made some incision marks on my body and rubbed some charm,. He said its anti witchcraft mark,.

Note: don't talk about deliverance, I've already done that but I need a practical spiritual way it can be done,
Also I can't go back to the native doctor, someone that took me there is no more around and I don't know the exact place,

you said you don't need deliverance so what are you looking redemption
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Realz99: 10:02am On Mar 05
I need answers
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Realz99: 3:55pm On Mar 07
Drop your suggestions
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Bullfallo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 07
Stop thinking or bothering yourself about the mark. Except you are just thinking too much or you feel its having a negative influence in your life
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Emily244: 1:30am On Mar 08
[color=#990000][/color]
Realz99:

You can join the commanding the day midnight prayer by Dr Paul Enenche everyday from 11:30 pm go to YouTube and search for it your case is nothing in the eyes of God
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Realz99: 8:00am On Mar 12
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Beremx(f): 9:56am On Mar 12
Realz99:
if the charm is not life threatening just move on with your life. It's not like witchcraft is a regular thing in Nigeria.
If you are still bothered, bath with salt water for five days and you'll be fine
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Emyogalanya: 10:39am On Mar 12
Omihanifa:
Just go to a bible believing church and let them pray for you and anoint the incisions. It will neutralise the effects of those marks. But if you insist on going spiritual I can only wish you Goodluck.
Pls explain what you man by Bible believing church?
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Realz99: 11:47am On Mar 12
Beremx:
if the charm is not life threatening just move on with your life. It's not like witchcraft is a regular thing in Nigeria.
If you are still bothered, bath with salt water for five days and you'll be fine
Does salt water destroy it
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Beremx(f): 11:56am On Mar 12
Realz99:

Does salt water destroy it
yes it does
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Realz99: 1:53pm On Mar 12
Beremx:
yes it does
Is there any way to know it's been destroyed
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Omihanifa: 1:54pm On Mar 12
Emyogalanya:
Pls explain what you man by Bible believing church?

Quote me on another thread
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Hardunmhi: 2:14pm On Mar 12
If you’re in Lagos or Ogun state I can help you but if you are not, ask for forgiveness of your sins, tell God to nullify the signs, after that take off your mind from it. The most important is that you should have faith that’s all. That’s all you need.

Let me know when you’re ready to send my 75k
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Beremx(f): 4:02pm On Mar 12
Realz99:

your testimony will determine if it's destroyed or not. You'll definitely see a change. Probably you used to have nightmares. That will definitely stop
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Jeje247: 6:17pm On Mar 12
Native doctor living large on your funds. There is nothing spiritual about the mark. You only put yourself at risk for hepatitis or even hiv. I'd go and collect back my money if I were you
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by mariahAngel(f): 6:39pm On Mar 12
Realz99:

So, why did you go to the witch doctor in the first place?
What happened after the incisions were made on your body ( which is like a blood covenant)?
What did you notice?
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Realz99: 6:54pm On Mar 12
mariahAngel:

So, why did you go to the witch doctor in the first place?
What happened after the incisions were made on your body ( which is like a blood covenant)?
What did you notice?
Went for consultation
Nothing happened but I just want it removed
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Emyogalanya: 11:51pm On Mar 13
Omihanifa:

Quote me on another thread
Is there a non Bible Believing church
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by myweb(m): 10:18am On Mar 15
Beremx:
Hello Beremx..
I read a deleted message of how ERISCO is threatening you, is that true?
I have to come to this dead thread
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Beremx(f): 10:23am On Mar 15
myweb:

Hello Beremx..
I read a deleted message of how ERISCO is threatening you, is that true?
I have to come to this dead thread
I'm not taking the threat seriously because the comment I made i got from Twitter. Nothing to be scared of
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by myweb(m): 10:51am On Mar 15
Beremx:
I'm not taking the threat seriously because the comment I made i got from Twitter. Nothing to be scared of
Nothing to be scared of really.
However, take note, if it started getting real, reach out to people. Make noise about it.
I'm glad you are well, continue to be strong
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Beremx(f): 11:10am On Mar 15
myweb:

Nothing to be scared of really.
However, take note, if it started getting real, reach out to people. Make noise about it.
I'm glad you are well, continue to be strong
I will surely make noise about it. Thanks for your concern. 🙂🙂
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Kobojunkie: 11:38am On Mar 15
Realz99:
Now I don't want the charm on my body again, because it was actually a mistake, how can I possibly nullify it or remove it,
Also I can't go back to the native doctor, someone that took me there is no more around and I don't know the exact place
Acknowledge it no longer as a charm since it never worked and you literally yourself from the anxiety of all of that. These sort of things are designed in the form of mental leashes or shackles. As long as you believe them charms that work for or against you, you empower your mind to act in accordance. Sadly, the world outside of your mind ain't ruled by such things you imagine for yourself. You decide when you are ready to take those shackles off of you though. undecided

As for the incisions, you can maybe have the tattoo surgically removed in the future.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Would You React / Will You Have A Joint Account With Your Wife/husband? / Not To Marry The One You Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.