Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward (220 Views)

Solution to JAMB 2020 Result not Received After Sending to SMS to 55019 / Solution To Your Matlab Projects / What Is The Solution To This Primary Five Quantitative Reasoning Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Realz99: 8:39am On Mar 04
Please I need answers to this,
Out of ignorance, I once went to a native doctor, and after his consultation he made some incision marks on my body and rubbed some charm,. He said its anti witchcraft mark,.

Now I don't want the charm on my body again, because it was actually a mistake,
how can I possibly nullify it or remove it,

Note: don't talk about deliverance, I've already done that but I need a practical spiritual way it can be done,
Also I can't go back to the native doctor, someone that took me there is no more around and I don't know the exact place,

Drop your suggestions or chat me on whatsapp
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by nifemi25(m): 11:21am On Mar 04
He work abi he no work ?
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Realz99: 11:26am On Mar 04
nifemi25:
He work abi he no work ?
No, however solution to what I posted is what I'm looking for
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Realz99: 10:01am On Mar 05
I need answers
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by captaininiobong(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05
You yourself accept Jesus that's all. It's not a money rewards something. It's spiritual based and we humans are lower than the spirits.

So anything anyone refer to you will only get you deeper into higher spiritual things. It will increase your problem and the issue present issue will be partly solved.

So this isn't a money something, just use your mouth and confess you accept Jesus as your lord and go to a Bible read it each day. The problem will be solved.
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by Realz99: 3:55pm On Mar 07
Drop your suggestions
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by sreamsense: 4:12pm On Mar 07
Realz99:
Out of ignorance, I once went to a native doctor, and after his consultation he made some incision marks on my body and rubbed some charm,. He said its anti witchcraft mark,.

Note: don't talk about deliverance, I've already done that but I need a practical spiritual way it can be done,
Also I can't go back to the native doctor, someone that took me there is no more around and I don't know the exact place,

There is no practical
Re: Help Me With Good Solution To This And Get 75k Reward by sreamsense: 4:20pm On Mar 07
Realz99:

There is no practical way than accepting Jesus Christ, believe in your heart God can deliver you. Look for CAC mountain or MFM, with three days fasting. You will be delivered. Looking for Satan to deliver Satan is a joke too far. Looking for charm to remove charm is like putting yourself under the network of evils. Satan has no free gift or solution, he will only remove one to put bigger one there for you. Those ones will not collect dime from you except you want to appreciate them or do thanks giving later.

Only Jesus can deliver you indeed, ask for forgiveness by confessing with your mouth and forsake in your heart not to mingle with works of darkness again in life. Denying yourself with three days fasting in a line area you can concentrate or under supervised hot prayer organized for you. Before three days, you will dream or other confirmation that you have received victory. Everything is possible with those that believe in Christ Jesus

(1) (Reply)

NDDC Post Graduate (master Degree) Scholarship 2024 / If The USA Decides to Take Control Of Nigeria like Ghana / Online Hadoop Training In Hyderbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.