Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Trump Loses Presidential Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Loses Presidential Primary (4585 Views)

Another Lock Down Looms In PH As Wike Loses Presidential Bid To Atiku / Buhari Garnered 697,532 votes In Imo APC Presidential Primary / Breaking: APC Shifts Presidential Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Loses Presidential Primary by EnlightenedUFO: 8:55am On Mar 04
The former president loses Presidential Primary in Washington to Nikki Haley by large margins.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by thesicilian: 8:56am On Mar 04
Just the beginning of the race. Trump will get the ticket.
If I'm not mistaken I think he lost DC in 2016 also and still became president

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by Stephen0mozzy: 8:56am On Mar 04
Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by AsaBlackheart(m): 11:01am On Mar 04
EnlightenedUFO:
The former president loses Presidential Primary in Washington to Nikki Haley by large margins.

Trump leads overall by quite a margin.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by peleson1: 11:03am On Mar 04
Biden will win again.

I expected Paul Ryan in this race as president but it seems he doesn't see himself as one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by FreeStuffsNG: 11:08am On Mar 04
thesicilian:
Just the beginning of the race. Trump will get the ticket.
If I'm not mistaken I think he lost DC in 2016 also and still became president
2016 is different. Trump was up against Hillary Clinton of the Democrats and doesn't have multiple serious criminal and civil cases against him like now. As a matter of fact, what made him lose in 2020 has now got worse against him.

I will not be surprised if it ends up as Kamala Harris versus Niki Hailey wink

25 Likes

Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by LadyExcellency: 11:10am On Mar 04
Democrats voting in Republican primaries is a political assault and should be criminalized.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by LadyExcellency: 11:13am On Mar 04
FreeStuffsNG:

2016 is different. Trump was up against Hillary Clinton of the Democrats and doesn't have multiple serious criminal and civil cases against him like now. As a matter of fact, what made him lose in 2020 has now got worse against him.

Nikki who? A former governor of South Carolina lost her State to Trump and still holds on to the primaries even when every other contender has endorsed Trump except Chris.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by Sparrk007(m): 11:19am On Mar 04
Las Las everybody mind don touch grounds grin
Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by Justmoneyweb: 11:26am On Mar 04
Nikki Haley will be the next American president. Quote me on this.
Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by fergie001: 11:35am On Mar 04
LadyExcellency:

Nikki who? A former governor of South Carolina lost her State to Trump and still holds on to the primaries even when every other contender has endorsed Trump except Chris.
She is bidding her time in case Trump's eligibility suit is upheld by the Supreme Court.
Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by faceland: 11:44am On Mar 04
Don't worry. They would eventually choose another old fool that needs 20 pills a day just to function.

1 Like

Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by magoo10(m): 11:44am On Mar 04
Wow he should rest .
Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by SaiOba: 12:00pm On Mar 04
Just like your MotherLand grin angry grin
faceland:
Don't worry. They would eventually choose another old fool that needs 20 pills a day just to function.

1 Like

Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by Preciousese(f): 12:22pm On Mar 04
faceland:
Thank you jor

1 Like

Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by Preciousese(f): 12:22pm On Mar 04
SaiOba:
Just like your MotherLand grin angry grin
N
Also true

1 Like

Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by YellowbaMoslem: 12:45pm On Mar 04
What kind of sensational headline is this.

Loses presidential primary in Washington alone.

Not that he lose it entirely

3 Likes

Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by joinnow: 12:58pm On Mar 04
According to Simpsons prediction Trump will run and win

1 Like

Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by SIXFEETUNDER: 1:29pm On Mar 04
Trump is coming with full Force

All LGBTQ infested fággots going for Nikki should find rope asap

3 Likes

Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by Oghighirhighi: 1:36pm On Mar 04
No qualms, Mr Trump. DC is full of rag heads, a lot of deplorables taking orders from renegades from outside US.
Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by Astra101: 1:45pm On Mar 04
Some people's brains are partially dead! This op is one of them. Hand picking only what suit your narrative instead of the entire stats is a symptom of psychotic illness

1 Like

Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by Perfectwazobia: 2:24pm On Mar 04
Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by johnbush(m): 8:02pm On Mar 04
What did you expect from the swamp?
Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by ibechris(m): 8:33pm On Mar 04
LadyExcellency:
Democrats voting in Republican primaries is a political assault and should be criminalized.

U are obviously following the political situation in America.

Those above u do not know what is happening. On the day of election,they will see that Trump isn't a push over.
Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by ibechris(m): 8:35pm On Mar 04
Justmoneyweb:
Nikki Haley will be the next American president. Quote me on this.

Then u are just waiting for result when Trump has been declared by the supreme Court to fully go into the race.
Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by Dpharisee: 8:56pm On Mar 04
FreeStuffsNG:

Kamoru you have started sleepwalking again undecided
Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by Justmoneyweb: 3:37am On Mar 05
ibechris:

Then u are just waiting for result when Trump has been declared by the supreme Court to fully go into the race.

Trump ain't going nowhere. What I know is that the next America president is a woman and a Republican period.
Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by Rolings: 3:56am On Mar 05
Oghighirhighi:
No qualms, Mr Trump. DC is full of rag heads, a lot of deplorables taking orders from renegades from outside US.

Thats why no one was surprised APC lost Abuja...... Abuja is full of rag heads, a lot of deplorables taking orders from renegades from outside Nigeria
Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by Nursepepeye(f): 8:12am On Mar 05
EnlightenedUFO:

dey play
Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by G00dharddick: 8:19am On Mar 05
Donald trump my real niggar!

Man will still be the president
Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by G00dharddick: 8:25am On Mar 05
Justmoneyweb:

Trump ain't going nowhere. What I know is that the next America president is a woman and a Republican period.

Is trump a joke to you?

Do you know all they did to stop trump in 2016 yet the man beat all of the silly and became the president?

Oga, Trump is the next president of America. Na only sleepy Joe fit manage give am tough time. As for that woman, she's still dreaming.
Re: Trump Loses Presidential Primary by Justmoneyweb: 8:34am On Mar 05
G00dharddick:

Is trump a joke to you?

Do you know all they did to stop trump in 2016 yet the man beat all of the silly and became the president?

Oga, Trump is the next president of America. Na only sleepy Joe fit manage give am tough time. As for that woman, she's still dreaming.

We shall see my boss...I've told you what am seeing and still stands that Trump won't get the ticket to run as president again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity In Ibadan / The Truth About The Early 1900s Nigeria Vs India Match [PHOTO] / Zaria Shia Massacre Is Fight Against Terrorism, Saudi King Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.