Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion (4877 Views)

Shareholders Funds Wiped Out As MTN Nigeria Incurs N740bn FOREX Losses / Dangote Sugar Refinery In Niger State Shut Down / Dangote Sugar Posts N54bn Profit Before Tax In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by tctrills: 3:13pm On Mar 04
SoNature:
All the news about companies' performance we read on Nairaland is being deficit upon deficit. Does it mean no company makes money in Nigeria? If so, why are they still in business?
Do you know how many pack up yearly? Please go and read the reports from the manufacturers association of Nigeria
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by tctrills: 3:16pm On Mar 04
RepoMan007:
that means the loss is talking about what could have been made as profit and not necessarily what was lost to sluggish sales.
What are you talking about? The first part of your statement doesn't make much sense.
Loss isn't what could have been made in profit.
It means you put more into the business that what you received.
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by PraiseHim4ever: 3:16pm On Mar 04
Advertise ur goods and services with AI images, videos and animation. Contact SmartClick Graphics.

Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by tctrills: 3:20pm On Mar 04
CountinBlessins:

Exactly!! alot of coys like Dangote were engaged in unethical anti progressive practices. Tell me if Dangote was so good to our economy , he has been running a government backed monopoly on sugar and cement for decades , why dont we have a sugar cain plantation? why dont we have billionaire farmers who made billions from selling sugar to dangote for decades? are you seeing it clearly?

People like Dangote are a danger to Nigeria and her economy! Dangote used his fulani cabal backed monopoly to excavacte and evicerate the Nigerian economy and people while enriching the countries they imported from while answering the name Local business mongul.

Where are the farmers who have been making billions from selling sugar from their plantation to dangote to make sugar for decades? where are the salt billionaires he made who ahve been selling salt raws to him to refine into trable salt for decades?

While i am angry with Tinubu, if only you know what the fulani cabal used dangote to do to the Nigerian economy for decades you will know why the conomy is this terrible, Look no further than the Fulani cabal, unfortunately Tinubu realized this too late. He taught the fulani were his friends, remember the fulani and yoruba are one mantra? Tinubu came to power using the igbo hate as his moto now it's all back fired
Oga Tinubu won overwhelmingly among the Fulani population. They are his friends. He supported a Fulani president for 8 years even when all could see that Buhari was destroying the country.
There isn't any difference between him and the people you choose to blame.
At least we know the source of Dangote's billions, what is the source of Tinubu's billions?

Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by tctrills: 3:24pm On Mar 04
CountinBlessins:

I didnt ever bring in tribal supremacy. You are too emotional, you need to learn the difference between facts & truths versus bias. truth is said to be painful for a reason. Tinubu ran a tribalistic campisgn and painted igbos as bad then went on to tell the whole nation how yoruba nd fulani are one!!! But alas today the same fulani are ntry desperately to topple his government. And the same tinubu is trying to bring the very igbos he vilified to his side. who is the bad one here?
Someone is correcting you and you call him emotional. When you make an issue about tribe in Nigeria, you only want to further divided your listeners.
You are openly telling the fulanis on this forum that they are the problem of Nigeria and they deceived Tinubu.
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by CountinBlessins(m): 3:27pm On Mar 04
tctrills:

Someone is correcting you and you call him emotional. When you make an issue about tribe in Nigeria, you only want to further divided your listeners.
You are openly telling the fulanis on this forum that they are the problem of Nigeria and they deceived Tinubu.

If you chose to be objective, point out one lie i told

Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by tctrills: 3:27pm On Mar 04
Watinhapen:
I suspect these companies are just recording loses all over the place so that they don’t pay dividends to their shareholders. If you’re actually recording loses, how then are you still in business? Shareholders need to actually investigate these companies.
Dangote owns more than 50% of his companies. He has the controlling shares so he can choose not to pay dividends if he likes. He does not need an excuse.
Payment of yearly dividend is not compulsory.
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by CountinBlessins(m): 3:27pm On Mar 04
tctrills:

Oga Tinubu won overwhelmingly among the Fulani population. They are his friends. He supported a Fulani president for 8 years even when all could see that Buhari was destroying the country.
There isn't any difference between him and the people you choose to blame.
At least we know the source of Dangote's billions, what is the source of Tinubu's billions?

This is not true
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by tctrills: 3:29pm On Mar 04
CountinBlessins:

This is not true
You mean Tinubu did not win among the Fulani population? Hmmm
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by CountinBlessins(m): 3:31pm On Mar 04
tctrills:

You mean Tinubu did not win among the Fulani population? Hmmm

No he didnt, Kwakwanso and Atiku took the entire North. He stole the mandate he currently uses
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by tctrills: 3:31pm On Mar 04
CountinBlessins:

If you chose to be objective, point out one lie i told
You obviously are not getting it. You did not tell a single truth.
Your entire story of the Fulani cabal and what they are using Dangote to do is pure conspiracy theory.
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by tctrills: 3:32pm On Mar 04
CountinBlessins:

No he didnt, Kwakwanso and Atiku took the entire North
Tinubu won more states in the north than both men added together.

Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by CountinBlessins(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04
tctrills:

You obviously are not getting it. You did not tell a single truth.
Your entire story of the Fulani cabal and what they are using Dangote to do is pure conspiracy theory.

Is it? Well you are jus t being emotional and that is something i cannot help you with unfortunately.
Bye
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by CountinBlessins(m): 3:33pm On Mar 04
tctrills:

Tinubu won more states in the north than both men added together.

Again this is another lie. He rigged himnself into power, meaning he stole results belonging to others.

QED
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by tctrills: 3:37pm On Mar 04
CountinBlessins:

Again this is another lie. He rigged himnself into power, meaning he stole results belonging to others.

QED
Your courts don't think so QED grin grin
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by tctrills: 3:38pm On Mar 04
CountinBlessins:

Is it? Well you are jus t being emotional and that is something i cannot help you with unfortunately.
Bye
It's ok to be emotional but it's not helpful to be argue with incorrect data and point blank lies.
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by CountinBlessins(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04
tctrills:

Your courts don't think so QED grin grin
He has ruined the entire nation, economy, judiciary and the masses just do not like him. The only group behind him are the Yoruba and we all know the unposken reason why. grin
Unfortunately propaganda doesnt breed real love as they have found out the hard way
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by CountinBlessins(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04
tctrills:

It's ok to be emotional but it's not helpful to be argue with incorrect data and point blank lies.

Aagain you confuse me with one who can help you learn to do away with emotional rants and focus on being obvejective . I am neither , i simply stated thge truth which every citizen knws, hence the genral disdain even from h is own tribe. Irony has always been a cruel patron of reality grin
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by kechebel: 3:53pm On Mar 04

Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by tctrills: 4:13pm On Mar 04
CountinBlessins:

Aagain you confuse me with one who can help you learn to do away with emotional rants and focus on being obvejective . I am neither , i simply stated thge truth which every citizen knws, hence the genral disdain even from h is own tribe. Irony has always been a cruel patron of reality grin
You don't know what the truth is but yes, you have made your point.
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by tctrills: 4:14pm On Mar 04
CountinBlessins:

He has ruined the entire nation, economy, judiciary and the masses just do not like him. The only group behind him are the Yoruba and we all know the unposken reason why. grin
Unfortunately propaganda doesnt breed real love as they have found out the hard way
You are so tribal in your argument for one who claims not to be emotional. The Nigerian problem goes beyond this tribe or that tribe.
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by CountinBlessins(m): 4:21pm On Mar 04
tctrills:

You are so tribal in your argument for one who claims not to be emotional. The Nigerian problem goes beyond this tribe or that tribe.

No it doesnt, quit playing the ostrich and pretending this isntnthe main issue! The Yoruba despite all their high crerebral prowress have proven to be really ignorant of reality or rather they pretrend it doesnt exist! You are not loved by all other tribves jus tas igbos are actually not hated as you hate them. Grow up
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by CountinBlessins(m): 4:22pm On Mar 04
tctrills:

You don't know what the truth is but yes, you have made your point.

Alas we agree to disagree. Thank you for the good conversation
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by tctrills: 4:22pm On Mar 04
CountinBlessins:

Alas we agree to disagree
oya na
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by tctrills: 4:25pm On Mar 04
CountinBlessins:

No it doesnt, quit playing the ostrich and pretending this isntnthe main issue! The Yoruba despite all their high crerebral prowress have proven to be really ignorant of reality or rather they pretrend it doesnt exist! You are not loved by all other tribves jus tas igbos are actually not hated as you hate them. Grow up
The Yorubas are ignorant but you are the knowledgeable grown up. Again when you go the way of tribalism, you end up looking foolish and very shortsighted. I am Igbo and I love my people. I have not seen anyone as confused as you.
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by CountinBlessins(m): 4:28pm On Mar 04
tctrills:

The Yorubas are ignorant but you are the knowledgeable grown up. Again when you go the way of tribalism, you end up looking foolish and very shortsighted. I am Igbo and I love my people. I have not seen anyone as confused as you.
I didn't hold tribe up as a flag ,I am merely stating the facts. You went onto tell us your tribe, an information I never asked for , and you went in again to assume we are kindred Igbo which again you are wrong.

Stop thinking through the lens of tribalism it won't do you any good. Mature and stop being so tribalistic and emotional
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by tctrills: 4:53pm On Mar 04
CountinBlessins:

I didn't hold tribe up as a flag ,I am merely stating the facts. You went onto tell us your tribe, an information I never asked for , and you went in again to assume we are kindred Igbo which again you are wrong.

Stop thinking through the lens of tribalism it won't do you any good. Mature and stop being so tribalistic and emotional
funny
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by TOMMYS: 5:56pm On Mar 04
Almunjid:
Dangote incurred loss even after increasing the price of Sugar?
. Help me explain. In other news. MTN posted a loss. How?.
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by TOMMYS: 5:59pm On Mar 04
Watinhapen:
I suspect these companies are just recording loses all over the place so that they don’t pay dividends to their shareholders. If you’re actually recording loses, how then are you still in business? Shareholders need to actually investigate these companies.

How MTN wan take record loss. How?. Nobody wan pay tax
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by funsho75(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04
CountinBlessins:

Exactly!! alot of coys like Dangote were engaged in unethical anti progressive practices. Tell me if Dangote was so good to our economy , he has been running a government backed monopoly on sugar and cement for decades , why dont we have a sugar cain plantation? why dont we have billionaire farmers who made billions from selling sugar to dangote for decades? are you seeing it clearly?

People like Dangote are a danger to Nigeria and her economy! Dangote used his fulani cabal backed monopoly to excavacte and evicerate the Nigerian economy and people while enriching the countries they imported from while answering the name Local business mongul.

Where are the farmers who have been making billions from selling sugar from their plantation to dangote to make sugar for decades? where are the salt billionaires he made who ahve been selling salt raws to him to refine into trable salt for decades?

While i am angry with Tinubu, if only you know what the fulani cabal used dangote to do to the Nigerian economy for decades you will know why the conomy is this terrible, Look no further than the Fulani cabal, unfortunately Tinubu realized this too late. He taught the fulani were his friends, remember the fulani and yoruba are one mantra? Tinubu came to power using the igbo hate as his moto now it's all back fired

Don't blame the player bro... Blame the game.
Re: Dangote Sugar Incurs ₦172 Billion In FOREX Losses, Ends 2023 With ₦108.9 Billion by Almunjid(m): 6:41pm On Mar 04
TOMMYS:
. Help me explain. In other news. MTN posted a loss. How?.
If u ask me, na who I go ask? grin

I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital / I Lost Over N1 Billion In One Game —adebutu, Baba Ijebu Promoter. / Naira Bounces Back Against U.S Dollars At Official Market

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49