Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Books By Mike Bamiloye - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Books By Mike Bamiloye (97 Views)

Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye / BBNaija: Venita Speaks On Tacha's Body Odour As Claimed By Mike (Video) / ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Books By Mike Bamiloye by JobZoneNews(m): 3:01pm On Mar 04
We all know Evangelist Mike Bamiloye of Mount Zion Films ministry for his films. Can anyone let us know if he has books authored in his name.

Please let us see. Thank you.
Re: Books By Mike Bamiloye by JobZoneNews(m): 4:11pm On Mar 07
Mike Bamiloye wrote Altars of Sacrifice. A great book that out some senses and wisdom into me on kingdom expansion projects.

You need to read this book. I read it and I just want to start putting myself and all God has given to into the expansion of God's kingdom on the earth.

That helped as we started and finished works on our first film project, The Prostitute ( see my bio for link) which is now generating lots of interest and excitement online and offline.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Help IPTV: Revolutionizing Television Entertainment / A24 Has The Best Movies, Change My Mind. / Malaika Movie Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.