Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Hardship: ‘I Miss Buhari’ - Comedian MC Pashun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: ‘I Miss Buhari’ - Comedian MC Pashun (128 Views)

Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu / Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / I Miss Buhari, Nigeria Man Cries Out After Buying Fuel For 600# Per Liter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hardship: ‘I Miss Buhari’ - Comedian MC Pashun by chymer(m): 3:11pm On Mar 04
Renowned comedian, MC Pashun, has recently voiced his nostalgia for the days of former President Muhammadu Buhari amidst the prevailing economic hardships.

While acknowledging the economic challenges during Buhari's tenure, MC Pashun remarked that the situation has deteriorated further under the current administration led by President Bola Tinubu.

The popular actor, known for his role in the sitcom "My Flatmates," bemoaned the consistent decline in the country's condition with each change of government.

Speaking passionately at a recent event, MC Pashun shared his frustrations, painting a grim picture of the ongoing struggles faced by Nigerians.

"I'm exhausted by the state of this nation, Nigeria," he lamented. "With every transition of power, things seem to spiral further downward.

Read More: https://naijaupdate.ng/hardship-i-miss-buhari-comedian-mc-pashun/

Re: Hardship: ‘I Miss Buhari’ - Comedian MC Pashun by chucks185: 3:29pm On Mar 04
no body misses buhari, what we are witnessing today is part of his legacy, its because of his unending corruption that tinubu became president.
Re: Hardship: ‘I Miss Buhari’ - Comedian MC Pashun by JealousCobra(m): 3:41pm On Mar 04
Impossiblicant. .to miss Buhari!

(1) (Reply)

Interest Rate: Obaseki Blasts CBN, Warns Of Tougher Times Ahead / S'East Devt Commission Bill Crucial Step Towards Addressing Igbo Needs- Ubah / Top 10 Amazing Facts About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.