Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa (13492 Views)

Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by dre11(m): 4:22pm On Mar 04
A Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, has said the looting of a government warehouse in Abuja on Sunday was a direct reflection of the level of hardship the majority of Nigerians battling currently.

The lawyer said Abuja residents who looted food items used it to pass a message to President Bola Tinubu about the economic policies of President Bola Tinubu’s administration.

Adegboruwa made this known while speaking at the Channels Television’s breakfast show, The Morning Brief, on Monday.

The human rights lawyer stated that Tinubu and his economic team have an assignment of reviewing the current economic policies to renew the survival of the majority of Nigerians.

He said, “Across all states in Nigeria presently there is a crisis of survival from the part of the people. So, it is not just this particular occurrence, a truck bearing foodstuff was randomly attacked and looted. I do not support this in any way at all because we must have an environment where we can secure lives and property.

But it is a reflection of the fact that the economic policies of the present administration are not helping the people of the country and of course, these occurrences showcase the frustration that people are going through.”

“You know what they say that we pray that we don’t get to a position where the poor will rise up to be eating the rich. I think there is a message to the president and members of his economic team that there is a need to rejig the system in such a way that will allow for the survival of the majority of our people
.”

Recall that the president removed the petrol subsidy immediately he assumed the office off Number One Citize in May.

Speaking on this, Adegboruwa said, “Effect of the fuel subsidy removal has imposed hardship on the people in terms of moving from one end to the other. And of course, factories are closing down, there is high unemployment, cost of living is very high whilst the earning capacity remains the same or even lower.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/hardship-looting-of-abuja-warehouse-a-message-to-tinubu-adegboruwa/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by Nbote(m): 4:26pm On Mar 04
It's not a message to anything. The govt will simply get its thugs and foot soldiers in and they'll add ethnic colorations to it and next thing you know, Nigerians will start attacking themselves leaving the govt

96 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by Amayanabo01: 4:33pm On Mar 04
Message to Tinubu abi lessons to southeast and peter obi? We must teach them a lesson

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by Paraman: 4:33pm On Mar 04
Which kin useless message be that? If the government like, they should be looking at the looters till things get out of hand.

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by Racoon(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04
The government is just catching cruise with the citizens but the consequences is not going speak well for it.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by Nvestor02: 4:57pm On Mar 04
Looting is never a message but a criminal offense that we all should condemn. Imagine a senior advocate that know about law is saying this nonsense.

If only this mumu can walk around Africa and compare the cost of living in most African countries with Nigeria.... Maybe you wouldn't have say this.

The only thing, Tinubu should do now is to increase the minimum wage.... Make The citizens survive themselves.

This nonsense coming out from senior advocate shows the mentality of Nigerians..... how entitled they feel and how liability they are.

79 Likes

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by slivertongue: 5:00pm On Mar 04
a message he will soon blame on opposition parties

10 Likes

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by CharleyBright(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04
Tinubu is not seeing the signs of the weather changing. He will get beaten thoroughly by the rains

There is absolutely no way Tinubu will get 2nd term in 2027. Is it these hunger and angry people that will go and queue and vote Tinubu in 2027?
If he even completes 4yrs, he should go and do Thanksgiving.
Arab Spring will happen to Nigeria

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by tunjijones(m): 5:34pm On Mar 04
He no go hear untill everything cast.

The hardship is too much, oga Tinubu, if you don't find a solution fast, everything will go out of hand and you might not be able to handle it.

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by STEWpid(f): 5:35pm On Mar 04
Chai..

OpposiSHUN!!

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by slaawomirr: 5:35pm On Mar 04
Damnnn niggarrrr

The hardship is too much

Krankhead:
which lesson una get....you people crying all.over the world for being marginalized....Abeg pack well....Obi will.never be president of Nigeria. That's is a banker.
Imagine look at the mentality of the type of people we have in Nigeria
So obi can never be president is what you are concerned about
It is a pity

Before you quote me I'm a Bini from Edo state

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by rasaqadeseun(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04
This is disheartening!

Are You based in Lagos, Abuja or Portharcourt and you have an interest in teaching job?
Get hired by top schools in these area.

Join this WhatsApp group to get teaching job updates.

https:///HU0kUVYERdA44IoQA0rVgK
Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04
him go peel it, walahi!

Dj roll me one 4 d road like dis!

cool

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by MEGAWATCH: 5:37pm On Mar 04
Hmmmmm !

Please can someone explain this to me,

WHAT WAS TINUBU'S PRIVATE BUSINESS BEFORE JOINING POLITICS?

I'm asking this question because I want to know the reason why many of his supporters were dying to support him some months ago.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by j3r3myk3n(m): 5:38pm On Mar 04
The way me and my family are enjoying life in this Tinubu regime, I don't think I want his tenure to end anytime soon. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by SoNature(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04
I bin think say Abuja people get swag! I no know say this hunger don reach their side grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by Olarewaju89: 5:39pm On Mar 04
Hunger dey our land may God help us. grin

Wickedness is when he's asked to pay 500k as your bride price while the person that took your virginity only bought soft drinks. grin

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by MEGAWATCH: 5:41pm On Mar 04
j3r3myk3n:
The way me and my family are enjoying life in this Tinubu regime, I don't think I want his tenure to end anytime soon. grin

You must be Tinubu's first son Seyi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by Manager001: 5:41pm On Mar 04
Amayanabo01:
Message to Tinubu abi lessons to southeast and peter obi? We must teach them a lesson
They are already shifting goal post.
We must learn a lesson

7 Likes

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by Krankhead: 5:42pm On Mar 04
Amayanabo01:
which lesson una get....you people crying all.over the world for being marginalized....Abeg pack well....Obi will.never be president of Nigeria. That's is a banker.
Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:42pm On Mar 04
grin Nigerians don perfect their act. Naso dem dey rush cooler of rice for parties since from past.
Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by DJMix2025: 5:44pm On Mar 04
For those that don’t understand lemme explain

The looting of an Abuja warehouse is being interpreted as a message to Tinubu by frustrated Nigerians, indicating dissatisfaction with his economic policies. Adegboruwa, a prominent figure, highlighted that the incident reflects how Tinubu's economic strategies are not effectively aiding Nigerians[2][4]. Additionally, there are calls for the restructuring of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to address the prevailing hardships, emphasizing the need for immediate action to alleviate the economic challenges faced by citizens[3]. This event has sparked discussions on the impact of government officials' international travel, with Ben Bruce advocating for a halt to such travels to address the suffering experienced under Tinubu's administration[5]. The situation underscores broader concerns about governance and economic policies in Nigeria. Abeg help my blogging career, visit my small blog it’s all about dj mix foreign mix gospel mix ….. wvvw Naijadjmixtape com

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by kelechi50: 5:45pm On Mar 04
Tinubulation economy
It will favor me and my family guys it's just the beginning.

5 Likes

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 5:46pm On Mar 04
Adegboruwa is an IPOB member, stop trying to sabotage Tinubu's government. Tinubu is in the right path and he is fast taking us somewhere even though we don't know.

May Tinubu reign forever, Asiwaju ♾️ God bless you for taking us to the a place we don't know, keep going faster, you are in the right path.

Abi no be so? cheesy grin Yarimo, freestusffng, manavulturegrils, legendhero etc?. E-paid agents

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by FreeStuffsNG: 5:48pm On Mar 04
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/03/hardship-looting-of-abuja-warehouse-a-message-to-tinubu-adegboruwa/
Message that crime pays ? Smh.

Criminals attacking and robbing innocent business owners of their goods they probably
bought on credit do not send message to the President, what sends message to the President is the arrest and prosecution of the criminals by the Police. The President will not allow criminals to prevail.

God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by Ladoja19: 5:49pm On Mar 04
The above picture shows Cartons of Eva, and the last time I checked it's soap... Chai ....hunger has done this.
Anything that has weight and consume space is useful carry it .

The current situation

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by AllenSpencer: 5:52pm On Mar 04
Banks and big multinational grocery stores should be next

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa by Dminister(m): 5:53pm On Mar 04
I am seeing cantons of Eva wines shey hungry man go drink Eva wine belleful? I no understand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$2.1bn Reserve Depletion: CBN Sold Only $581m To Market — Bloomberg / Lagos Gubernatorial Poll: Jimi Agbaje(pdp) Vs Ambode Akinwunmi(apc) / FFK Says He Looks Forward To Helping Against PDP At All Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.