Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Drama: Seller Demands 400k Extra 2hrs After Buyer Paid 1.6M For Doors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drama: Seller Demands 400k Extra 2hrs After Buyer Paid 1.6M For Doors (503 Views)

Nearly Used Graco , Hauck Pack N' Play And Safety Barrier For Doors. / Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote / For Doors, Call Me (locally Fabricated). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama: Seller Demands 400k Extra 2hrs After Buyer Paid 1.6M For Doors by CitynewsNG(m): 4:28pm On Mar 04
A Nigerian man has Cried out for helpafter Paying N1.6Million for 10 Doors only for him to finally return to come and carry the Doors with a Truck 2 hours later and the Man selling the Doors refused to release the Doors and Insisted that he must Add extra N400k because the price of the Doors have increase!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Ru-IbR87g?si=W-pvtewVsQTe638F

Nigerians have been reacting to this as some feel the sellers are extorting using the everyday dollar & goods price increase excuse while some are saying he should just collect his money and leave. But what of the stress of going to hire truck and not getting what he paid for?

Source: 📺Tiktok/Chicky_Malam
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMY1ucqX/

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi, naijacutee, FOD, dominique, puskin

Re: Drama: Seller Demands 400k Extra 2hrs After Buyer Paid 1.6M For Doors by 123yes(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04
Greedy seller. What if the man has carried the door to his house would he have gone to demand more money from the buyer?

1 Like

Re: Drama: Seller Demands 400k Extra 2hrs After Buyer Paid 1.6M For Doors by advanceDNA: 4:45pm On Mar 04
I remember that thread of that guy that wanted to sell his car to his neighbors...

Oya make una come judge....

Will the seller be forced to sell...??
Or should he return the buyers money...??
Re: Drama: Seller Demands 400k Extra 2hrs After Buyer Paid 1.6M For Doors by Coolsat(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04
The modafucker should return the money
Re: Drama: Seller Demands 400k Extra 2hrs After Buyer Paid 1.6M For Doors by Tallesty1(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04
If he paid complete before leaving then the seller has no case.

Sold goods are sold goods.

1 Like

Re: Drama: Seller Demands 400k Extra 2hrs After Buyer Paid 1.6M For Doors by willi926(m): 10:53pm On Mar 04
Tallesty1:
If he paid complete before leaving then the seller has no case.

Sold goods are sold goods.

As far as it has not left my shop, I have any right not to sell again, I will refund u your money
Re: Drama: Seller Demands 400k Extra 2hrs After Buyer Paid 1.6M For Doors by OgaTheTop2: 12:02am On Mar 05
Pay and carry mode should be activated. Get your money and try another seller. Not by force to sell to you.

(1) (Reply)

Free Website Design / I Need Help In Haulage Business / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.