Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) (32560 Views)

My Ram Died And I Roasted It For My Dogs (photos) / The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos) / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by CCIA: 2:26pm On Mar 05
gaby:
The first one is a picture from your mind and what you dream you had and the second picture is a picture of your ekuke.
You just killed the Nigga grin
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by CCIA: 2:28pm On Mar 05
MrBrownJay1:
1) golden retriever or Labrador... as a puppy its difficult to figure out.
2) if you show us the length of the 2nd dog's legs, we can confirm if its a corgi or a local bingo.
2nd na exotic looking bingo grin
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by CCIA: 2:29pm On Mar 05
Mopolchi:
I hate dogs
You must really hate Jennyclay. angry

but why? angry
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by godofuck231: 2:44pm On Mar 05
1. Labrador(golden retriever)
2. Welsh corgi.
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by 77up(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05
I love dogs including other pet animals except reptiles, I hate snakes to a vault undecided
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by predictor1: 2:55pm On Mar 05
Exousiang01:
Going through these comments compared to the responses OP would have gotten ifbhe asked this question on reditt gives me goose bumps.
Just one person has been able to say something reasonable.
I can guarantee you these lame comments came from youths.....
The average Nigerian youth has lost all ability to think right and it is Just painful.
Seun your Nairaland is becoming less than 2go.
I personally spend more time one platforms like Reddit where I am sure people use their brains.
It's pitiful
It's tiresome. They joke about everything and often the jokes are stupid. You can't blame them too much. Look at the quality of story books recommended for them from primary school to secondary school - mostly trash. Then look at the music and movies they enjoy. Don't even talk about books, they don't read.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by predictor1: 3:03pm On Mar 05
77up:
I love dogs including other pet animals except reptiles, I hate snakes to a vault undecided
Lizards are the ones I can't stand.
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by CCIA: 3:05pm On Mar 05
predictor1:
why will you hate Shalommy ? angry

the sexy wall lizard. angry
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by 77up(m): 3:08pm On Mar 05
predictor1:
I wish there is no animal like snakes embarassed
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by zedegit: 3:22pm On Mar 05
Ayjay44:
Is it the same dog in the two pictures and what is the breed pls. Thanks

First thing wey enter my mind na Labrador.

Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by zedegit: 3:24pm On Mar 05
Badbunny:
1• Labrador Retriever/golden Retriever
2• corgi

I concur Bruv.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by Franzinni: 4:17pm On Mar 05
Second dog is a border collie would be my best guess
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 5:09pm On Mar 05
I was going to say st Bernard for the 1st one ...

The 2nd could be border Collie, corgi or a mix breed of a long coated gsd X our local...
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by Arabaincubus: 5:10pm On Mar 05
The first one looks like Tinubu's supporters. The second one looks like Atiku's supporters, always sleeping.
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05
gaby:
The first one is a picture from your mind and what you dream you had and the second picture is a picture of your ekuke.

grin

Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 5:17pm On Mar 05
Exousiang01:
Going through these comments compared to the responses OP would have gotten ifbhe asked this question on reditt gives me goose bumps.
Just one person has been able to say something reasonable.
I can guarantee you these lame comments came from youths.....
The average Nigerian youth has lost all ability to think right and it is Just painful.
Seun your Nairaland is becoming less than 2go.
I personally spend more time one platforms like Reddit where I am sure people use their brains.
It's pitiful

grin

Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05
Rexymania:
Japan Shepard grin
grin

Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by Aragon001: 6:12pm On Mar 05
First pix is a Labrador. Really love the dog breed.
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by Cornerstone2018: 7:14pm On Mar 05
Funny enough, some bingoes can be really interesting o.
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by adieora(f): 8:22pm On Mar 05
Second one looks like a corgi
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by Babssoo(m): 9:28pm On Mar 05
grin grin grin grin grin
Rexymania:
Japan Shepard grin
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by ThiagoKid(m): 9:59pm On Mar 05
James4358:
The first & second dog is Tinubu,..
The man who came to theif, kill & destroy nigeria... But God pas am.

Jesus! grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 3:55am On Mar 08
KingAfo:

God bless you bro. They are about to scam the dude

No they aren't.

The second dog looks like a corgi.
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by KingAfo(m): 5:55pm On Mar 08
BRATISLAVA:

No they aren't.

The second dog looks like a corgi.
It’s alright, the dog that will stray away(lost) will not hear the whistle of the hunter
Re: What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) by productsrules(m): 11:00pm On Apr 10
Headen Fortunes In Cassava Tuber

Do you know that you can turn cassava tuber to industrial liquid laundry starch and make fortunes.
With little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you.

Presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to apply liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric for further customer patronage and I bet you, only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].

Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,
It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.You can position yourself to be one major producer of this unique liquid laundry starch creat fortune for yourself.

If you care to know more, chat me up through (zero eight zero six four six five four one one six) for details.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These 15 Animals Are Verified And Have More Followers Than You On Instagram / 3 More Awesome Puppies Just Arrived / 10 Countries Where Your Pet Is Just Livestock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.