Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Bush Commends Efcc On Anti-graft War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bush Commends Efcc On Anti-graft War (821 Views)

Saraki Faults EFCC On Clearance Of CCT Chairman / #dasukigate: EFCC On The Trail Of Two Fleeing PDP Chieftains / Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bush Commends Efcc On Anti-graft War by Mamajama(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2007
I am glad the international community is now seeing the tremendous accomplishments of EFCC

The President of the United States of America, Mr. George Bush, on Tuesday commended the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on its efforts to combat corruption and money-laundering in the country.

In a memorandum signed by Bush for the attention of the Secretary of State, Ms. Condolezza Rice, and for onward transmission to the Congress, Bush said Nigeria had made progress on many narcotics control and anti-money laundering benchmarks

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20070919144040
Re: Bush Commends Efcc On Anti-graft War by denex: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2007
We are finished! George Bush has shown interest in Nigeria. Something bad will soon happen to us in his War Against Terror.

There is no smoke without fire. WATCH OUT!
Re: Bush Commends Efcc On Anti-graft War by Mamajama(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2007
denex what do you mean no smoke without fire? ask BIGB1 and he will tell you what about the smoke coming from your tail Pipe? or your chimney
Re: Bush Commends Efcc On Anti-graft War by Mariory(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2007
Mamajama:

ask BIGB1 and he will tell you what about the smoke coming from your tail Pipe? or your chimney

lol
Re: Bush Commends Efcc On Anti-graft War by denex: 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2007
It is the fire in your fireplace o bakery that brings the smoke in your chimney.
It is the internal combustion in your engine that brings out the smoke in your tail-pipe.

There is no smoke without fire. This one that George Bush is mentioning Nigeria, it is either he is using the Al Qaeda unit of the CIA to plot something special for us, or they have not heard from MEND for a while now. I'm sure MEND has not gone to collect their quarterly allocation of weapons.

I have warned you all. Something is about to go down.
Re: Bush Commends Efcc On Anti-graft War by Mamajama(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2007
Here we go Prophet denex prophesying what will happen in Nigeria. lol
Re: Bush Commends Efcc On Anti-graft War by McKren(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2007
I am honestly warried of America's interest in Nigeria, if they are competing for places with china they should do it economically.

They should come and build goods production factories not all this politics.
Re: Bush Commends Efcc On Anti-graft War by tonia2000(f): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2007
This bush's sudden interest in EFCC.I'm puzzled o,are we safe? undecided
Re: Bush Commends Efcc On Anti-graft War by denex: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2007
Please O! Let us gather together and beg king George Bush to discommend the EFCC and everything Nigerian.

When your enemies start singing your praises, you know that your downfall will be devastating.
Re: Bush Commends Efcc On Anti-graft War by tonia2000(f): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2007
i worry o
Re: Bush Commends Efcc On Anti-graft War by Mariory(m): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2007
Yes I agree. Can all Nigerians living in America and beyond please begin boycotting every thing American. We will not patronise American goods again until Bush says the EFCC is crap. He must also say Nigerian is the stupidest excuse for a country. Only then will we be safe.

In the mean time, to all Nigerians currently in Nigeria. For your own safety, please RUN FOR THE HILLS!
Re: Bush Commends Efcc On Anti-graft War by chidichris(m): 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2007
ok let us call on osama bin laden to support efcc.
Re: Bush Commends Efcc On Anti-graft War by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked
[s]another weapon of mass corruption found in nigeria[/s] like iraq

(1) (Reply)

Nine Killed In Burmese Crackdown / South Africa / Arrest Warrant For World Top Police Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.