Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Why Warehouse And Truck Looting Is A Bomb Waiting To Explode. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Warehouse And Truck Looting Is A Bomb Waiting To Explode. (413 Views)

South West Is A Ticking Bomb Waiting To Explode - For How Long Will You Hide It? / Pdp’s Era Of Looting Is Gone Forever In Imo- Gov Uzodinma / Abia People Cries Out As News Of Orji's 500B Looting Is Exposed By EFCC- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Warehouse And Truck Looting Is A Bomb Waiting To Explode. by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:56pm On Mar 04
I'll keep it short and simple.

1. increase in looting of trucks and warehouses stocking foods and grains.
2. The sellers will have no choice than to employ counter measures like using military and paramilitary to guard their wares against vandals and looters.
3. In return the prices of foodstuffs increases more because the trader will have to pay his or her guards to protect the grains and other foods.
4. Hunger increases and at this stage two things will happen which are either those hungry masses turns to looting in the market which will attract security personnels or attack warehouses and overpower the security personnels installed by the traders.
5. At this point the security personnel will have to defend themselves and there'll be casualties.
6. At this point it'll be total anarchy because once the masses engages its security personnels, then trust me it's over (end Sars as reference)
7. This time around it'll be worse than anything ever seen in Nigeria because a hungry man is very difficult to control and also an angry man.

I hope Nigerians are ready for what's coming
this is not about wishing the country bad but using what's happening to predict what's coming.
The government should as matter as urgency open the border and mass importation of food and grains.

3 Likes

Re: Why Warehouse And Truck Looting Is A Bomb Waiting To Explode. by Jostoman: 8:00pm On Mar 04
That is why we are patiently waiting for any unfortunate bank to do any nonsense freezing of peoples account because of nonsense NIN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Warehouse And Truck Looting Is A Bomb Waiting To Explode. by EzeChukwuIgbo: 8:11pm On Mar 04
it is not a new thing, that was how some people used endsars to launch attack on South West, one chinedu was arrested in Akure for arson and another chinasa Michael was arrested burning BRTs in Lagos, but when government decided to stop them, they were stopped

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Warehouse And Truck Looting Is A Bomb Waiting To Explode. by Chikpat(m): 8:17pm On Mar 04
Prigidypogodo:
I'll keep it short and simple.

1. increase in looting of trucks and warehouses stocking foods and grains.
2. The sellers will have no choice than to employ counter measures like using military and paramilitary to guard their wares against vandals and looters.
3. In return the prices of foodstuffs increases more because the trader will have to pay his or her guards to protect the grains and other foods.
4. Hunger increases and at this stage two things will happen which are either those hungry masses turns to looting in the market which will attract security personnels or attack warehouses and overpower the security personnels installed by the traders.
5. At this point the security personnel will have to defend themselves and there'll be casualties.
6. At this point it'll be total anarchy because once the masses engages its security personnels, then trust me it's over (end Sars as reference)
7. This time around it'll be worse than anything ever seen in Nigeria because a hungry man is very difficult to control and also an angry man.

I hope Nigerians are ready for what's coming
this is not about wishing the country bad but using what's happening to predict what's coming.
The government should as matter as urgency open the border and mass importation of food and grains.

Must an incompetent man remain as the president?

This country lack patriots.

I will not reply any idiot that quotes me to defend nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Why Warehouse And Truck Looting Is A Bomb Waiting To Explode. by Massiveglory: 8:20pm On Mar 04
Op you have said all.
Re: Why Warehouse And Truck Looting Is A Bomb Waiting To Explode. by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:33pm On Mar 04
EzeChukwuIgbo:
it is not a new thing, that was how some people used endsars to launch attack on South West, one chinedu was arrested in Akure for arson and another chinasa Michael was arrested burning BRTs in Lagos, but when government decided to stop them, they were stopped
I'm watching you

2 Likes

Re: Why Warehouse And Truck Looting Is A Bomb Waiting To Explode. by JagabanB: 8:43pm On Mar 04
As usual, speculations from wishes.
Re: Why Warehouse And Truck Looting Is A Bomb Waiting To Explode. by NoSmoking: 8:48pm On Mar 04
Nothing dey happen

😶
Re: Why Warehouse And Truck Looting Is A Bomb Waiting To Explode. by judatech: 8:55pm On Mar 04
Hmmm...when this becomes a trend...hmmm
Re: Why Warehouse And Truck Looting Is A Bomb Waiting To Explode. by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:46am On Mar 05
JagabanB:
Ebi na mpawa oooo
Tinubu We are hungry ooo
all the way from Ogun Osun Oyo Ekiti
we're Ebi na mpawa oo
give us gbegiri to drink
give us agbado to chop
give us owambe to dance
give omonile jobs
give us agbero jobs
so we'll not scream
Ebi na mpawa oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Warehouse And Truck Looting Is A Bomb Waiting To Explode. by Streetdoctor: 7:07am On Mar 05
JagabanB:

Ebi na mpawa oooo
Tinubu We are hungry ooo
we're Ebi na mpawa oo
give us gbegiri to drink
give us agbado to chop
give us owambe to dance
give omonile jobs
give us agbero jobs
so we'll not scream
Ebi na mpawa oooo
Re: Why Warehouse And Truck Looting Is A Bomb Waiting To Explode. by Samyyornw5050: 7:36am On Mar 05
Jostoman:
That is why we are patiently waiting for any unfortunate bank to do any nonsense freezing of peoples account because of nonsense NIN

Yes ooo
The bank looting go make sense die.

2 Likes

Re: Why Warehouse And Truck Looting Is A Bomb Waiting To Explode. by JagabanB: 11:38am On Mar 05
Streetdoctor:

Ebi na mpawa oooo
Tinubu We are hungry ooo
we're Ebi na mpawa oo
give us gbegiri to drink
give us agbado to chop
give us owambe to dance
give omonile jobs
give us agbero jobs
so we'll not scream
Ebi na mpawa oooo
I am neither from Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ekiti.
I have never been to any of the aforementioned states, I am not a Yoruba, I don't stay in SW, I don't live in SW, if u are so obsèsséd with Yorubàs that u think anyone who doesn't agree with ur dèIûsîons is a Yoruba, then I feel deepIy sorry for u.
Re: Why Warehouse And Truck Looting Is A Bomb Waiting To Explode. by AntiZikist: 11:45am On Mar 05
Onion bandits

(1) (Reply)

Some Voters Busted For Voting Against His Conscience / Delta Community Razed By Angry Soldiers After Killing Of 16 Military Personnel / Gen. Obasanjo Is So Fit! Recent Visit To Gov. Alex Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.