Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe (24905 Views)

Femi Otedola Congratulates Aliko Dangote On The Completion Of His Refinery. / Access Bank Denies Herbert Wigwe's Arrest / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by ufotunang: 8:06am On Mar 05
fran6co:

Production has started
...but why has the Dangote refinery...fuel, disel kersosene and other petroleum products not in the nigeria market/filling stations...not yet sold out for nigerians to buy
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by ObiCertificate: 8:12am On Mar 05
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you.

what does the topic say?

did it say anything about "roads"?

Lol.

The topic IS referring to the tribute speech Dangote made where he clearly stated that the major road out of the 120 kilometers of roads in his refinery would be named after Wigwe.

Your problem is inability or refusal to watch the brief tribute speech.
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by ObiCertificate: 8:14am On Mar 05
Realtruth2023:

What did you smoke?

Clear evidence the discourse is above your pay grade.
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by lexy2014: 8:17am On Mar 05
ObiCertificate:

Lol.

The topic IS referring to the tribute speech Dangote made where he clearly stated that the major road out of the 120 kilometers of roads in his refinery would be named after Wigwe.

what does the topic say?

Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by ObiCertificate: 8:28am On Mar 05
lexy2014:

what does the topic say?

Absolutely.

Fortunately, some of us read beyond “topics” and digest content to avoid sounding like you.

Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by TheWinterBird(f): 9:00am On Mar 05
Kind gesture from Dangote. RIP Herbert Wigwe
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by Musauzor(m): 9:28am On Mar 05
120 km road? I disagree with Dangote. From Lagos to Ibadan is about 120km so how come a refinery that is within Lagos has a road of 120km leading to it ? It's all fallacy.
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by lexy2014: 9:30am On Mar 05
ObiCertificate:

Absolutely.

Fortunately, some of us read beyond “topics” and digest content to avoid sounding like you.

I didnt ask u what the topic is referring to or what u read beyond.

what does the topic say?

Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by Verbtips(m): 9:40am On Mar 05
PheelzAlmighty:
Hypocrite....
Yet the north suffers starvation and deprivation.

Doctor heal thy self. #spits
which one by hypocrite here pesin die them name street after im name what does that cost
dangote is looking forward being the richest man in the world you dey tell am to do charity organisation gringrin
HOW THEM TAKE RELATE
IM FAMILY NAME NA DAN....
y other na
abu.....gringrin
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by Verbtips(m): 9:42am On Mar 05
ufotunang:
...but why has the Dangote refinery...fuel, disel kersosene and other petroleum products not in the nigeria market/filling stations...not yet sold out for nigerians to buy
you know hear say b4 them drill am one person don sell am in advance give another country
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by lacasera14(m): 10:01am On Mar 05
Exponental:
Lagos to Ibadan is 131km. Ibafo to Ibadan is 100km.
Pls, where is the 120km?
when I saw 120km I was shocked. I doubt if any distance within Lekki is up to 100km. 120km has to be interstate and a federal road. That small Lagos. Impossible.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by ConfidentialDoc: 10:15am On Mar 05
Noneroone:
Didn't know he own the roads.

The owner of Nigeria ?
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by StreetTyga: 11:34am On Mar 05
Same fate awaits dangote as well .. uselesss people that think they can liv forever
Creamypie:
Wigwe is not even aware of anything. E doesn't even know he was once a Human, with dangote as friend.he's not aware he was formerly on earth and existed as either human, leaves of forest, animal,water or fish. not to talk of his being aware chains of billion dollar businesses while on earth. He's now dust in every sense

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:45am On Mar 05
Laple0541:
Only God knows how many shady deals that Migwe helped Dangote secured.

They killed small businesses, bastardized forex and made life difficult for common people.

Absolutely true.
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by Dijita: 2:41pm On Mar 05
nevilbot:
Nigerians don´t know measurements. Ibadn to lagos is 131km. Is the whole of dangote refinery as big as the distance between lagos to ibadan that a single road within the refinery will be 120km? How long is even the whole lenght of road from lekki to V.i?
It is probably 1.2 kilometer
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by ufotunang: 3:33pm On Mar 05
Verbtips:
you know hear say b4 them drill am one person don sell am in advance give another country
.. nawaoooo 🙄...
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by blueAgent(m): 4:03pm On Mar 05
Tellmeastory:

YOU ARE 100000% WRONG.

LIFE CONTINUES AFTER SO-CALLED 'DEATH'.

ALL YOU DO WHEN YOU 'DIE' IS EXIT YOUR HUMAN BODY.

NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS TO YOU.

WE ARE POWERFUL, IMMORTAL SOULS.

Who made you or humans immortals?
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by blueAgent(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05
agabusta:

So the dead does not see/remember anything?

Yes.

Ecclesiastes 9:10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by agabusta: 5:06pm On Mar 05
blueAgent:

Yes.

Ecclesiastes 9:10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

What of those that appeared to our Lord Jesus and were chatting with him. Elijah and Moses?
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by Realtruth2023: 6:53pm On Mar 05
ObiCertificate:

Clear evidence the discourse is above your pay grade.

Shut up what do you know about pay grade someone you that has not seen any increment from the 30k allowance you get.
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by tete7000(m): 7:44pm On Mar 05
Creamypie:
as a christian

How do you reconcile that with this Jesus' parable

The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” - Lk. 16:19-31

The rich man actually recognised Lazarus. He remembered and pleaded for his brothers to be saved from hell.
Would Jesus be talking about soemething he knew doesn't exist?
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by ObiCertificate: 11:25pm On Mar 05
lexy2014:

I didnt ask u what the topic is referring to or what u read beyond.

what does the topic say?

I also didn’t ask you to expose the borders of your comprehension. Does the “topic” tell the story? Smh 🤦🏽‍♂️

No matter how you slice or dice it, it was your failure to watch the tribute and understand the context that compounded your travails.
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by ObiCertificate: 11:28pm On Mar 05
Realtruth2023:

Shut up what do you know about pay grade someone you that has not seen any increment from the 30k allowance you get.

Social media is indeed a leveler.

Still doesn’t change the fact that the logic of the statement you quoted flew over your head.

ObiCertificate:

120km of roads must not be in a straight line.

You can have up to 1 kilometer of cables in a single room.
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by lexy2014: 11:33pm On Mar 05
ObiCertificate:

I also didn’t ask you to expose the borders of your comprehension.

No matter how you slice or dice it, it was your failure to watch the tribute and understand the context that compounded your travails.

what does the topic say?

Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by ObiCertificate: 11:36pm On Mar 05
lexy2014:

what does the topic say?

Absolutely.

Does the topic tell the whole story or you’re unable to process beyond a “topic”?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by lexy2014: 11:48pm On Mar 05
ObiCertificate:

Absolutely.

Does the topic tell the whole story or you’re unable to process beyond a “topic”?

what does the topic say?

Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by Creamypie(m): 12:59am On Mar 06
tete7000:

How do you reconcile that with this Jesus' parable

The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” - Lk. 16:19-31

The rich man actually recognised Lazarus. He remembered and pleaded for his brothers to be saved from hell.
Would Jesus be talking about soemething he knew doesn't exist?
these were not real events, but emphasis for examples. Read ecclesiastes 9;5 . Bible slso teaches resurrection of righteous
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by tete7000(m): 5:23am On Mar 06
Creamypie:
these were not real events, but emphasis for examples. Read ecclesiastes 9;5 . Bible slso teaches resurrection of righteous
And youthink Jesus will intentionally misinform you by using what is not real as an example? Ecclesiastes you quoted said grave, the men in the passages I quoted were no longer in their graves. Lazarus has been taken from the graves to the blossom of father Abraham while the reach man is in torment in hades. The grave is a shallow pit where rge physical body is buried, but it is not there the fate of the dead is determined.
If there were not remembrance of our existence after we die, upon what basis will judgement be pronounced? The scripture say they will ask, when did we see you hungry and refused to feed you, thirsty and refused to give you water, naked and didn't clothe you but he will tell them in as much as you didn't do it to the least of these little ones, you didn't do it to come, depart you wicked into eternal blaze prepared for the devil and his angels. They will depart without arguments because they lived their lives without charity, while they lived, they lived empty, selfish and vain lives without helping the needys like the rich man in the parable. They remembered how they lived and accepted their fate!!!
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by Creamypie(m): 8:06am On Mar 06
tete7000:

And youthink Jesus will intentionally misinform you by using what is not real as an example? Ecclesiastes you quoted said grave, the men in the passages I quoted were no longer in their graves. Lazarus has been taken from the graves to the blossom of father Abraham while the reach man is in torment in hades. The grave is a shallow pit where rge physical body is buried, but it is not there the fate of the dead is determined.
If there were not remembrance of our existence after we die, upon what basis will judgement be pronounced? The scripture say they will ask, when did we see you hungry and refused to feed you, thirsty and refused to give you water, naked and didn't clothe you but he will tell them in as much as you didn't do it to the least of these little ones, you didn't do it to come, depart you wicked into eternal blaze prepared for the devil and his angels. They will depart without arguments because they lived their lives without charity, while they lived, they lived empty, selfish and vain lives without helping the needys like the rich man in the parable. They remembered how they lived and accepted their fate!!!
sometimes the urge to see our passions realized makes us forget reality, even when it stares us in the face as evidence. Ecclesiastes 9;5 says the living are conscious of death, but dead are conscious of nothing (know nothing).the hope for the dead is resurrection of the righteous ones...yes even those dead for hundreds if years and more will be woken up. Read john 5;28/29. Na who don die them dey wake up, no be who dey exist as spirit for one realm. Also read 1st Corinthians 15 verses 14 to 19, where it makes it clear resurrection is up front,,,, for righteous one. If they are conscious in heaven or else where, then why resurrection? Why do people not pray for death in churches, if they will still be existing as "spirit" in one place or form?
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by hstar: 8:58am On Mar 06
P1PrinceKT:
yes he built it with his own money.
Please how is the road 120km

Where did it start and end, bcoz I know the LFTZ (Lekki Free Trade Zone)
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by hstar: 9:06am On Mar 06
Exponental:
Lagos to Ibadan is 131km. Ibafo to Ibadan is 100km.
Pls, where is the 120km?
I'm shocked as well

Na ibeju Lekki the refinery dey o, same Lagos state, I don't know how much you know the place, the road is starting from let's say eleko junction to magbon to orimedu to orofun to akodo to imobido to around this place where Stanbic IBTC bank dey, I don remember now
(Idasho) na him Dem dey call 120km

I don even understand how they calculate the road distance to now conclude say na 120km
Re: Dangote Names Major Road Leading To His Refinery After Herbert Wigwe by blueAgent(m): 9:07am On Mar 06
agabusta:

What of those that appeared to our Lord Jesus and were chatting with him. Elijah and Moses?

They were ressurected by the power of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) / Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria / JP Morgan Projects N850/$ By December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.