Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Police Invitation; What Could Go Wrong At The Police Station? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Invitation; What Could Go Wrong At The Police Station? (14833 Views)

Christland Sex Scandal: Where Did We Go Wrong? What No One Is Talking About / When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them. / Divorce Invitation: Weirdest Party Invitation I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Invitation; What Could Go Wrong At The Police Station? by Afonja2000: 7:46pm On Mar 05
Joy2dworldxyz:
When u see END TIME MARRIAGE you will know. There difference are usually settled in the police station.

Like this to no even marry better o
You know girls are always eager to get married especially once they reach late twenties
Re: Police Invitation; What Could Go Wrong At The Police Station? by Farrason: 8:07pm On Mar 05
Afonja2000:
This my female colleague at work received a call from a female Police officer by name officer angel.

She informed her that her husband brought a complaint against her to the station and as a result her presence is required at the station.

It was when she got home tonight that the police Invitation was handed to her by a co-tenant.

Right now, she is contemplating if she should honor the invitation or not as she is not sure if the Nigerian police can be trusted.

From what I could gather concerning her and her husband is that they have been married for less than two years. The foundation of the marriage was built on lies. The husband pretended to be what he wasn't during their courtship, which unfortunately lasted less than three months.

My colleague for reasons I'm yet to understand failed to make all the necessary enquiry concerning the man she was getting married to.

The man has been married before in which the first wife died as a result of maltreatment from the man and his family members especially from his mother and his elder sisters.

My colleague saw a completely different man from what she thought that she got married to in less than a month after their white wedding.
She was always treated like a slave by her mother in law and two of her daughters with broken marriages.

The husband always accused her of having extra marital affairs with no tangible evidence to back it up and usually have her locked out of their rented apartment.

This is actually the first time she stood up to her husband and the next thing he did was to report her to the police.
She should not go but report to the man's family immediately. Let the man's father go to the station instead. Alternatively if she must go, let her go in the company of both family members, her husband and hers.
Re: Police Invitation; What Could Go Wrong At The Police Station? by chinchum(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05
@ Op, was there willful damage of properties? If yes, she should show remorse to her "husband" and apologise and thereafter excuse herself from the marriage. She may have to payback what was destroyed. All the pre marital life story is a distraction and mostly irrelevant to the accusation on ground.
Re: Police Invitation; What Could Go Wrong At The Police Station? by PastorOlokonla: 9:24pm On Mar 05
Nothing could go wrong. Just go with two big coolers of party jollof rice and a big bottle of wife.
You should be fine.
Re: Police Invitation; What Could Go Wrong At The Police Station? by Goodlady(f): 7:37am On Mar 06
VeryWickedMan:

She may be locked up but if she drop kpekus for OC, we will drop the charges & charge the husband with homosexuality which is 14 years.
Had it been that I know you, I d v given you a dirty slap!
See head like dîck cap!

Re: Police Invitation; What Could Go Wrong At The Police Station? by CCIA: 8:42am On Mar 06
Goodlady:

Had it been that I know you, I d v given you a dirty slap!
See head like dîck cap!
i
how will you like some dick cap garnished with mango flavored cream? cool
Re: Police Invitation; What Could Go Wrong At The Police Station? by grassrootsig: 9:28am On Mar 06
Afonja2000:

You can actually make your point without sounding stupid; riffraff!

Insulting others is never a way of correcting them, rather it will cause more damage and show that we need help ourselves
Re: Police Invitation; What Could Go Wrong At The Police Station? by Afonja2000: 10:36am On Mar 06
Chickensoup:
This is the problem I have with women. Whenever a lady complains, other ladies believe without asking themselves what about the other person's side of the story or could she be lying. Look at what you typed, the only thing I see is what your friend told you. Have you asked the husband or asked yourself if the story she is giving you is hyped. Have you ever seen a lady breakup and say she is the one at fault?
All the things she told you, what is the connection with police calling your friend. Did she commit a crime or not? Why all the irrelevant info about her married life. There are good and bad people for both genders so until we hear the husband's side of the story, we don't know if your friend is lying or saying the truth.
I like your response, you are objective enough
Re: Police Invitation; What Could Go Wrong At The Police Station? by henrimoto(m): 1:39pm On Mar 06
Afonja2000:

I like your response, you are objective enough
Whats the update ? How did your friend go about the police invite ?
Re: Police Invitation; What Could Go Wrong At The Police Station? by Afonja2000: 7:41am On Mar 07
henrimoto:
Whats the update ? How did your friend go about the police invite ?
I will soon update the thread, I have gathered all the necessary information

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship / Why Do Some Women Want More Kids? / Life Expectancy Depends On Your Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.