Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] (535 Views)

Am Available For Hookup, I Don't F**k Kids / Std Dating - Are You Hiding An Std From Your Partner / Fresh Big Cucumber No Std pic* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] by HelpfulBro: 12:09am On Mar 05
Hey guys I'll just keep it brief and detailed so anyone in the house can help me

So there's this girl that likes me so we've had fun twice then about 8 days ago she texted and we meet up. I'm usually very serious with my sexual health as I'm on PREP and I have HIV test kits and condoms with me but I didn't have condoms that day and I asked her to bring but she deliberately didn't because she always tells me she loves me and she loves my dick (I don't like her that much though)

She really very clean and always shaved, smells nice too and pretty so we had sex raw but after a day my silicon intimacy gadget came with a kiss lubricant and I used the intimacy gadget with the lubricant (felt really good and tight) but now two days after I started having rash at the base of my penis....

The rash was itch and I scratched then overnight it healed and dried up to this on the picture 🖼️, there's a big bump on my penis base as well but if you look clearly it's drying up too.

My problem now is my penis is scaly and the scares are not going, it's very dry and the side of my lap and scrotum itches as well if you look clearly there's scaly skin there too. I've searched all of Google but I've not found anything that could relate to this asides JOCK ITCH, ECZEMA and PENIS IRRITATION OR REACTION.

I've scheduled a meeting with my sexual health nurse tomorrow (I'm already negative to HIV as I've tested yesterday) but if the test comes negative for other STDs then I'll need alternative answers as to what is causing this dryness and itching between my thigh, pls any suggestions? Thanks guys 🙏🏽

(it was very hard to get the pictures as the light reflection will not allow you see it clearly but the dry skin dey very bad)

Re: Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] by VeryWickedMan: 12:11am On Mar 05
HelpfulBro:
I'm already negative to HIV as I've tested yesterday

Wait 3 months bro.
RIP in advance.

1 Like

Re: Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] by HelpfulBro: 12:13am On Mar 05
VeryWickedMan:

Wait 3 months bro.
RIP in advance.
these are not symptoms of HIV, besides HIV symptoms doesn't show until 2 to 4 weeks after. Also I'm on PREP don't you understand?
Re: Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] by VeryWickedMan: 12:15am On Mar 05
HelpfulBro:
these are not symptoms of HIV, besides HIV symptoms doesn't show until 6 months after. Also I'm on PREP don't you understand?

I understand bro.
What's your height?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] by stanvesco(m): 12:40am On Mar 05
HelpfulBro:
Hey guys I'll just keep it brief and detailed so anyone in the house can help me

So there's this girl that likes me so we've had fun twice then about 8 days ago she texted and we meet up. I'm usually very serious with my sexual health as I'm on PREP and I have HIV test kits and condoms with me but I didn't have condoms that day and I asked her to bring but she deliberately didn't because she always tells me she loves me and she loves my dick (I don't like her that much though)

She really very clean and always shaved, smells nice too and pretty so we had sex raw but after a day my silicon intimacy gadget came with a kiss lubricant and I used the intimacy gadget with the lubricant (felt really good and tight) but now two days after I started having rash at the base of my penis....

The rash was itch and I scratched then overnight it healed and dried up to this on the picture 🖼️, there's a big bump on my penis base as well but if you look clearly it's drying up too.

My problem now is my penis is scaly and the scares are not going, it's very dry and the side of my lap and scrotum itches as well if you look clearly there's scaly skin there too. I've searched all of Google but I've not found anything that could relate to this asides JOCK ITCH, ECZEMA and PENIS IRRITATION OR REACTION.

I've scheduled a meeting with my sexual health nurse tomorrow (I'm already negative to HIV as I've tested yesterday) but if the test comes negative for other STDs then I'll need alternative answers as to what is causing this dryness and itching between my thigh, pls any suggestions? Thanks guys 🙏🏽

(it was very hard to get the pictures as the light reflection will not allow you see it clearly but the dry skin dey very bad)

Use skinea cream for the itches and rashes on your side. It's jock itch which is a fungal infection.

Secondly, you are likely reacting to that your intimacy gadget and not the woman

2 Likes

Re: Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] by santaclaws: 1:15am On Mar 05
VeryWickedMan:

I understand bro.
What's your height?

You're a crazy guy... stop scaring him jare 😂😂😂

@Helpfulbro
From the look of things, I think you have a fungal infection, though I am not sure if there's an underlying STD cos of your own sex life and the fact that you had a big bump around your penis.

Fungal infections are pretty common and jock itch happens to guys who sweat a lot in the gym and wear tight clothing. You can try something like Funbact A or Ytacan first, but I'd advise you go for a medical check up...

1 Like

Re: Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] by wrongman665(m): 1:18am On Mar 05
Congrats-bro-you-have-seen-what-you-are-looking-for.grin
Re: Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] by HelpfulBro: 1:19am On Mar 05
santaclaws:

You're a crazy guy... stop scaring him jare 😂😂😂

@Helpfulbro
From the look of things, I think you have a fungal infection, though I am not sure if there's an underlying STD cos of your own sex life and the fact that you had a big bump around your penis.

Fungal infections are pretty common and jock itch happens to guys who sweat a lot in the gym and wear tight clothing. You can try something like Funbact A or Ytacan first, but I'd advise you go for a medical check up...

Yeah I gym alot recently and I wear spandex tight elastic boxers to the gym
Re: Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] by wrongman665(m): 1:19am On Mar 05
VeryWickedMan:

I understand bro. What's your height?
truelywickedgrin
Re: Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] by santaclaws: 1:21am On Mar 05
HelpfulBro:

Yeah I gym alot recently and I wear spandex tight elastic boxers to the gym

Ok then, try the antifungal creams but try to visit a hospital as well since you're sexually active.

Better safe than sorry bro. All the best. 👍🏾
Re: Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] by HelpfulBro: 1:21am On Mar 05
wrongman665:
truelywickedgrin
the guy na bastard 😂

1 Like

Re: Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] by HelpfulBro: 1:22am On Mar 05
santaclaws:

Ok then, try the antifungal creams but try to visit a hospital as well since you're sexually active.

Better safe than sorry bro. All the best. 👍🏾
yeah very much, I'm concerned about my sexual health very much too in regards to the already fixed appointment tomorrow. Thanks though for the mature response

1 Like

Re: Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] by Chibuzoripob: 1:22am On Mar 05
cool DICKSON cool. U long o shocked shocked cool.Thank God,u nor reach that long Anaconda own we read/saw on FP yesterday..

Come again,sp Google is now ur own laboratory/Doc that'll diagnosis and prescribe 💊 for you abi? Kip scratch am,e don go sad sad

1 Like

Re: Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] by Chibuzoripob: 1:24am On Mar 05
cool long pole with small table 🏓 balls cool wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] by ShitStain(m): 7:05am On Mar 05
Bro have your fingernails always looked like that? It looks like they're are clubbed. You should talk to your doctor about that if you do not naturally have clubbed fingernails.
Re: Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] by HelpfulBro: 7:56am On Mar 05
ShitStain:
Bro have your fingernails always looked like that? It looks like they're are clubbed. You should talk to your doctor about that if you do not naturally have clubbed fingernails.
that's how my fingers are 🫴🏽

1 Like

Re: Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] by HelpfulBro: 7:57am On Mar 05
Chibuzoripob:
cool long pole with small table 🏓 balls cool wink cheesy
why the f*** are you staring at another man's balls so proudly?
Re: Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] by Balablue64: 9:34pm On Mar 05
If you use anyhow cream on this it will worst and get to a stage u will be having severe scratching every second.
Firstly start wearing loose breathable trousers and knickers, stop wearing boxers inside your trousers to avoid heat.
When you are at home wear very free boxers then go and buy olive oil and apply it twice daily on it, don't use any cream i repeat don't only olive oil and don't apply soap too on your dick when bathing just use water and your fingers to clean your dick when bathing, only wash your dick with soap like once a week.
avoid any scented fragrance soap.
Only use baby soap or mild soap to bath. I have been in your shoes
If you like go ahead and disobey u will come back here after spending money and embarrassment.
Re: Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] by santaclaws: 2:31pm On Mar 06
Don't listen to this Balablue guy 👆🏽 above telling you not to wash your penis with soap, he doesn't know what he's saying.

In fact, this is the period when you need to bathe at least twice daily, preferably with a medicated soap like tetmosol or dettol... that's apart from antifungal creams that you need to apply daily around your penis and your inner thighs where you have the jock itch. The only correct thing he said was that you need to wear loose clothing which I also implied earlier cos tight clothing creates a breeding ground for jock itch.

Bathe 3 times daily with medicated soap if possible... wear loose clothing (boxers are optional) and do away with those spandex/nylon/polyester materials, they don't absorb sweat like cotton and they're very bad for the skin, that's why I don't wear nylon/spandex boxers myself.

Like I said earlier, don't rely on self medication alone, go for a checkup.
Re: Help Pls I Don't Know If This Is An Std [warning Graphic Images ⚠️] by HelpfulBro: 8:14pm On Mar 06
santaclaws:
Don't listen to this Balablue guy 👆🏽 above telling you not to wash your penis with soap, he doesn't know what he's saying.

In fact, this is the period when you need to bathe at least twice daily, preferably with a medicated soap like tetmosol or dettol... that's apart from antifungal creams that you need to apply daily around your penis and your inner thighs where you have the jock itch. The only correct thing he said was that you need to wear loose clothing which I also implied earlier cos tight clothing creates a breeding ground for jock itch.

Bathe 3 times daily with medicated soap if possible... wear loose clothing (boxers are optional) and do away with those spandex/nylon/polyester materials, they don't absorb sweat like cotton and they're very bad for the skin, that's why I don't wear nylon/spandex boxers myself.

Like I said earlier, don't rely on self medication alone, go for a checkup.
yeah gone for a check up and they gave me anti fungal medicine and then they prescribed anti fungal cream for me too. Thanks 👍🏽

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For The Ladies: I Won Most Handsome / Looking Forward To Hooking Up With Nairaland User / Nairaland Gig 07: Logistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.