Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Looting Justified? How Much Is A Mudu Of Rice, Garri & How Many People Can Buy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looting Justified? How Much Is A Mudu Of Rice, Garri & How Many People Can Buy? (99 Views)

Feb 2023 v Feb 2024: Prices Of Rice, Garri, Yam soar By Over 100% – NBS / Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Obasanjo: People Can Mourn Me The Way They Like When I Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looting Justified? How Much Is A Mudu Of Rice, Garri & How Many People Can Buy? by savenaijatoday: 1:32am On Mar 05
For every action there is a consequence. This is one of the consequences of propaganda regime, government of lies and deceit. Would you and your children prefer dying of hunger to looking a warehouse to loot? Let's be real here. What has the government that brought the rogue hunger done to stop this embarrassing situation? The government is to blame for the thoughtless and misguided policy that caused the hardship. It's one of his consequences. Arresting them may spell bigger doom and result into something not envisaged.

(1) (Reply)

Election:Akeredolu’s Wife Blasts Late Husband’s Niece For Supporting Aiyedatiwa. / 2024: How I’ll Tackle Youths Unemployment, Food Crisis As Ondo Governor —wale Ak / Dont Be Miss Inform About What You Need To So In Uk Usa And Europeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.