Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Hotel In Accra Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hotel In Accra Ghana (1262 Views)

U-23 National Team Escapes Plane Crash In Accra / The New Four Point Hotel In Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State (see Photo) / Intercontinental Lagos - Tallest Hotel In West-Africa - Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel In Accra Ghana by ccaramel(f): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2007
To all you accra residents. I need recommendations for a good hotel in Ring Road Central/ East area. It must be close to the United states and Canadian consulates as these are the places I'll be visiting. Jeez its so hard to book an hotel online in Ghana and Nigeria. I found Chelsea place hotel on the web, how reputable is this hotel? I will appreciate your suggestions. Also what attraction can I see in Accra and what food to try? wouldnt mind a tour guide grin
Re: Hotel In Accra Ghana by labiyemmy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2007
u dont need to ask - there are a whole lot of 5 star hotels in Accra - I remember staying in two some years back when I went to the Canadian Embassy - and - beside - hotels are top class all over Accra and you can easily pick a taxi to drop you at the Canadian/American Embassy from anywhere you are - and indeed cheap.
Re: Hotel In Accra Ghana by ccaramel(f): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2007
Well I need to ask. I f I can get information, what is wrong with that? and how helpful is your answer of there are a whole lot of 5 star hotels in accra? undecided
Looking for someone that can recommend a hotel that has been tested, and I really dont want to get to Ghana before I start asking around or end up been taking to just any hotel ny the cab driver. Pls if anybody has anfo info, it will be appreciated. thx
Re: Hotel In Accra Ghana by labiyemmy(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2007
oh - sorry o - I thought I was helping - sorry indeed for putting my mouth in your business.

(1) (Reply)

Online Passport Application System / Conference Visa,tourist Visa Or Business Visa? / Latest On Fsw Application 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.