Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

My "Of Course Challenge" Part One.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My "Of Course Challenge" Part One.. (322 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My "Of Course Challenge" Part One.. by Jewessgratitud3: 7:21am On Mar 05
Of course I'm a twin, people think I'm telepathically connected to my twin grin
No way! cheesy

Im a twin of course people think i feel my twin's emotional moments whenever shes having one.

Of course I'm a twin and people think her children can't differenciate us. Even her little baby then at 1 could tell us apart grin. Even though she calls me Mommy aunty yeye grin

Of course I'm a twin.. people think her husband can not tell us apart. Even in the dark the guy man know him own. grin

Of course I'm a twin and people think we are best of friends and don't fight. ah! Na we fight pass but we settle almost immediately.

I'm a twin of course I look for trouble while she gets caught and beaten for my crime because she looks like me. tongue

Of course I'm a twin and people won't stop asking " ARE YOU TOOWINS" each time we are walking together even up till now.

Of course I'm a twin people won't stop asking are you coach's wife? shocked duh..

Of course I'm a twin and strangers stop me every now and then greeting me like they know me until I give them the cold look and they either walk away quickly while the daring ones stand and ask... are you not so so so? and then I'll be like sorry that's my twin grin.

Hahaha... It's not easy to be a twin grin. You go explain explain explain but thank God there's evidence grin.

Enjoy my own "of course " challenge

2 Likes

Re: My "Of Course Challenge" Part One.. by CareerBegger: 9:05am On Mar 05
I am supporting this thread with my full chest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My "Of Course Challenge" Part One.. by Dera25(m): 9:27am On Mar 05
That is the beauty of nature, I so much cherish twins especially identical twins I wish I can have one as my children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My "Of Course Challenge" Part One.. by thrillionaire(m): 9:34am On Mar 05
I support this thread with five crates of beer grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My "Of Course Challenge" Part One.. by obinna58(m): 9:57am On Mar 05
The new ahnie taking fp by storm and this time not on food Matter, mods oya come do una job
Re: My "Of Course Challenge" Part One.. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:35am On Mar 05
CareerBegger:
I am supporting this thread with my full chest

Oya now let go! cheesy
Re: My "Of Course Challenge" Part One.. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:36am On Mar 05
thrillionaire:
I support this thread with five crates of beer grin

Oya ooo.. let it flow!!! cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My "Of Course Challenge" Part One.. by Jewessgratitud3: 10:39am On Mar 05
Dera25:
That is the beauty of nature, I so much cherish twins especially identical twins I wish I can have one as my children

Awwnn.. oya collect your twin babies!
Re: My "Of Course Challenge" Part One.. by CandidAdmin(m): 1:33pm On Mar 05
I'm also a twin

Jewessgratitud3:
Of course I'm a twin, people think I'm telepathically connected to my twin grin
No way! cheesy **I was asked this once, I was like WTF?**

Im a twin of course people think i feel my twin's emotions whenever shes having one.
** Same here.**

Of course I'm a twin and people think her children can't differenciate us. Even her little baby then at 1 could tell us apart grin. Even though she calls me Mommy aunty yeye grin
** Never had one so can't tell**

Of course I'm a twin.. people think her husband can not tell us apart. Even in the dark the guy man know him own. **Lol. Very verry true**

I'm a Nigerian christian, of course, when we were small, we did devotion every day.
And we always start with the same song.
""Good morning Jesus, Good morning lord
I know you came from heaven above
The holy spirit is on the throne
Good morning master Jesus
Good morning Lord.""

Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My "Of Course Challenge" Part One.. by Jewessgratitud3: 1:37pm On Mar 05
CandidAdmin:
I'm also a twin

I'm a Nigerian christian, of course, when we were small, we did devotion every day.
And we always start with the same song.
""Good morning Jesus, Good morning lord
I know you came from heaven above
The holy spirit is on the throne
Good morning master Jesus
Good morning Lord.""

Lol

Hahahahaha... Every Nigerian Christian home sings that song in every morning devotion grin grin.

Wow you're a twin?.. same sex or mixed?
Interesting.
Re: My "Of Course Challenge" Part One.. by CandidAdmin(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05
Jewessgratitud3:

Hahahahaha... Every Nigerian Christian home sings that song in every morning devotion grin grin.

Wow you're a twin?.. same sex or mixed?
Interesting.

Same sex. Male

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My "Of Course Challenge" Part One.. by Jewessgratitud3: 1:41pm On Mar 05
CandidAdmin:

Same sex. Male

Awesome. We are same sex too

Nice to meet you cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: My "Of Course Challenge" Part One.. by CandidAdmin(m): 1:46pm On Mar 05
Jewessgratitud3:

Awesome. We are same sex too
Nice to meet you cheesy.
Nice to meet you too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My "Of Course Challenge" Part One.. by ogashman(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05
I support this thread with one trailer load of "of course". Thank you, don't mention

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Online Asian Store Fulfilling All Your Day To Day Housekeeping Needs / When You Can’t Do What You Had Planned / Market Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.