Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today (12042 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 86th Birthday / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 85th Birthday With Novelty Match (Video, Photo) / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today (Then Vs Now Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by CCIA: 9:47am On Mar 05
Goodlady:

I ll slice it for you!
I know your teeth may interfere with the way you slurpy it in your mouth and it gags your throat but I know you will be a fast learner cool

but when it goes in into the carnal in between your legs, you will know no other glory.

you will praise and worship with your eyes slight shut behind your head and eye lids blinking rapidly while praising with holy moans cool
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by Makapounse(m): 9:47am On Mar 05
Happy Birthday sir, may you leave long . Best President Nigeria ever produce

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by Goodlady(f): 9:49am On Mar 05
CCIA:

I know your teeth may interfere with the way you slurpy it in your mouth and it gags your throat but I know you will be a fast learner cool

but when it goes in into the carnal in between your legs, you will know no other glory.

you will praise and worship with your eyes slight shut behind your head and eye lids blinking rapidly while praising with holy moans cool
Ok. You v not changed always saying rubbish!
She na madman like you I wan date?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by Jostoman: 9:54am On Mar 05
Coolestguy2023:

Soludo is the only sensible Igbo man alive. No single South Easterner both dead and alive have a reasonable thinking as much as Soludo. All except him are just delusional and cowards. The worst amongst them is that dead rotten coward Ojukwu and the recent latest clown Peter obi the gbajue
I can understand your pain and frustration. Sorry you hear.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by CCIA: 9:55am On Mar 05
Goodlady:

Ok. You v not changed always saying rubbish!
She na madman like you I wan date?
Its a privilege for you for me to let water flow through your carnal. cool
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by Jostoman: 9:55am On Mar 05
Happy birthday to you Our baba Obasanjo.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by Coolestguy2023: 9:59am On Mar 05
Jostoman:
I can understand your pain and frustration. Sorry you hear.

Coming from someone that doesn't even understand the direction of his life. My condolences
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by dododawa1: 10:04am On Mar 05
Old soldier

Is it true baba father is from

ANAMBRA.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by Jostoman: 10:25am On Mar 05
Coolestguy2023:

Coming from someone that doesn't even understand the direction of his life. My condolences
Same to you
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by BewareOf419: 10:31am On Mar 05
Great Nigerians were born in March

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by TheWinterBird(f): 10:31am On Mar 05
Happy birthday, OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by ufuosman(m): 10:32am On Mar 05
Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by FireUpNow(m): 10:33am On Mar 05
Baba Iyabo himself. More grease

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by star2008(m): 10:53am On Mar 05
Ebora Owu, igba odun, odun kan ni o. Baba iyabo kukundukun. Living legend in all sphere. OBJ will soon be studied as a course in our University.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by enemyofprogress: 11:26am On Mar 05
Baba ni ye.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by danjulio: 11:38am On Mar 05
Happy birthday to a true pan-africanist, patriot, and individual deeply rooted in the culture of our country !
Your commitment to our nation's heritage and unity is truly inspiring.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by enemyofprogress: 11:49am On Mar 05
dododawa1:
Old soldier

Is it true baba father is from

ANAMBRA.
yes, it's true

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by Krankhead: 11:55am On Mar 05
The man that has 2 opportunities to restored Nigeria glory ,but he messed up and later turn to Postman giving stupid advice. He even wanted a 3rd term.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by Krankhead: 11:56am On Mar 05
danjulio:
Happy birthday to a true pan-africanist, patriot, and individual deeply rooted in the culture of our country !
Your commitment to our nation's heritage and unity is truly inspiring.
Which true pan Africanist. The man that destroyed Nigeria. President 2ice and still Nigeria doehave electricity
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by GUNITGuy: 12:13pm On Mar 05
AMAUCHESKY:
If you know the story of this baba..
You will understand the word GRACE
Strong Addiction required strategic steps to overcome because is like a virus in the blood..
Contact me via my signature for help

Ok how
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by McDoe(m): 12:41pm On Mar 05
Happy birthday to a true patriot and nationalist. We pray you many happy returns ande
God's continuous grace

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by McDoe(m): 12:41pm On Mar 05
McDoe:
Happy birthday to a true patriot and nationalist. We pray you many happy returns and
God's continuous grace
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by GenFunction: 1:01pm On Mar 05
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GEN.FUNCTION AND GEN.OBASANJO...Today is for the generals.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:29pm On Mar 05
shadrach77:

Don't you pray to be old? cry
I do. Is there any problem on what I say😕
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by Boldideas: 3:46pm On Mar 05
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by aderoju3921: 7:23pm On Mar 05
Good.Good....
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by folake4u(f): 9:26pm On Mar 05
Happy Birthday to one of my oldest crush. kiss

Forever love this picture. The aura is breathtaking! cool

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 87th Birthday Today by kazybose: 11:53pm On Mar 05
Happy birthday Sir, Myself is celebrating birthday today also,As many people dat are Celebrating birthday today d Lord continue to bless us & Protect Us IJN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo PDP Rejects INEC Ad Hoc Staff, Says They’re APC Members / Buhari Makes U-Turn On Seplat, Exxonmobil Deal / Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.