Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,745 members, 7,831,379 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Ibadan Prophet, Wale Olagunju’s 2024 Prophecies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibadan Prophet, Wale Olagunju’s 2024 Prophecies (151 Views)

Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If.... / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Prophet, Wale Olagunju’s 2024 Prophecies by DirectoPatriots(f): 10:59am On Mar 05
FLASHBACK
City People Magazine
NEWS
IBADAN PROPHET, WALE OLAGUNJU’S 2024 PROPHECIES
written by City People
January 10, 2024

The continuation of my 2021 and 2023 prophesies regarding Tinubu’s presidential election is in my 2024 prophesies. 2021 no. 2 prophecy ‘’ As revealed to me by Almighty God APC, will do everything possible to remain in power in 2023. APC government headed by Buhari is deep in corruption. ‘’ the issue of Tinubu becoming Nigerian president come 2023 is a waste of money and time as revealed to me by God Almighty, even if they rig the election for him just like they did for Buhari, there will be chaos all over Nigeria. It is not in the mindset of God for him to rule Nigeria.’’

Based on the fulfilment of this revelation, that is why we Nigerian are witnessing what we are experiencing today. The only saving grace as revealed to me by God Almighty is for Tinubu to totally restructure Nigeria base on sovereign country, sovereign state just like United State of America and United Arab Emirate.

Also, in my 2021 prophecy published by national dailies no3, “before2023 presidential election, dissidents in the PDP will fragment the party, causing misunderstanding because of inordinate ambition and selfishness and it will affect the party and Atiku.’’

Failure on the part of Nigerian citizen to pray against the following catastrophes that befell our nation today as revealed to me in my 2023 prophecy as follows in paragraphs 1, 9, 13, 16, 40, and 45:
(1)The 2023 presidential election will be so tight unlike the 2015 presidential election whereby, president Buhari defeated ex-president Jonathan with a wide margin. As revealed to me by the Almighty GOD, that the APC is determined to rig, manipulate, win and retain power at all cost because of the atrocities committed against the Nigeria nation.

(2) God said Nigerians should not relent in their prayers as there is still more terrible hardship ahead.

(3) God said the determination of the ruling party to rig the presidential election and thus perpetuate their party in power will lead to chaos in the land.

(4) God said the outcome of the 2023 general election will pave way for the actualization and restructuring of Nigeria.

(5) No solution insight to Nigerian economic problems, hardship continues.

(6) The APC and Tinubu are determined to do everything within their disposal both physically, spiritually and scientifically to rig the 2023 presidential election. And that will be the beginning and the end of another Israelite wilderness hardship journey for the people of Nigeria which started during the reign of Shehu Shagari NPN era.

(7) The situation in Nigeria today as revealed to me by God and as witnessed by our people is very alarming and disastrous. Nigeria will go bankrupt as revealed.

(cool As stated in my 2023 prophecy in paragraph 32 : ‘’God said, Nigerians should commence serious prayer for the governor of Ondo State, chief Rotimi Akeredolu, APC presidential candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Muhammadu Buhari and Abdusalami Abubakar against deadly terminal disease.’’As revealed to me again this year 2024, concerning the governor of Ondo State Akeredolu, he is a sinner in the hand of an angry God. If Ondo people fail to pray for him, he will not return to the state government seat again.

(9) Nigerians should pray for our ex-presidents against untimely death, Obasanjo and IBB should be prayed for

(10) The former governor of Niger state should be prayed for against serious sickness.

(11) The current senate president should be very careful.

(12) As revealed to me by Almighty God Nigerian problem had become Mathematics which nobody can solve it except God because of our sin.

(13) Nigerians should pray seriously as hardship continues.

(14) If we don’t pray, the era of free and fair election in Nigeria is gone.

(15) The ship of Nigeria nation is on the surface of the Atlantic Ocean, Nigerian should pray now.

(16) APC government will pay high price for rigging.

(17) Every arrangement has been perfected between some PDP and APC disgruntled elements to ground PDP completely because of Atiku.

(18) As revealed, any foundation that was not built on the pillar of truth shall surely collapse.

(19) APC will have tribal problem, and chaos in the party.

(20) Some eminent Nigerians will fall sick this year.

(21) Nigeria will witness heavy rain this year, while those who diligently seek God will receive His favor.

(22) Fire outbreak.

(23) Concerning the 2024 American presidential election, ex-president Donald trump should pray very well, all obstacles in his way will be removed. But failure to pray very well, this election will be the end of his political career.

(24) Nigerians should pray for Mama Adeboye against sickness.

(25) As revealed, River State Governor Fubara, it is not over yet, pray very well.

(26) Soonest, Nyesom Wike, will be irrelevant politically.

(27) President Tinubu, should be prayerful against sickness.

(28) God is angry with those corrupt Bishop in Nigeria.

(29) APC National Chairman should pray against serious sickness.

https://www.citypeopleonline.com/ibadan-prophet-wale-olagunjus-2024-prophecies/

Related
Prophet WALE OLAGUNJU Reveals His 2023 Prophesies
January 17, 2023
In "News"
2017 Prophecy: Atiku will defeat Buhari in 2019, Prophet Olagunju releases shocking predictions
January 3, 2017
In "Media"
2017: IBADAN Pastor, WALE OLAGUNJU’s Releases 53 Predictions, #17 Will Shock You
January 1, 2017
In "News"

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In After Life? / My Christian Brethren, Are You Forbiding Meat Today / He Who Finds A Good Wife Obtained Favour From Womanhood And Not Any God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.