Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Has Your Topic Ever Been Deleted? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Your Topic Ever Been Deleted? (476 Views)

Re: Why The Bias Towards Pro Biafra Threads Has Been Deleted. / post deleted / DELETED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Your Topic Ever Been Deleted? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2011
Re: Has Your Topic Ever Been Deleted? by PointB: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2011
Your topic was not deleted I just commented on it a while ago. Its in 'Foreign Affairs' section.
Re: Has Your Topic Ever Been Deleted? by paniki(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2011
Your topic was not deleted. It was moved to foreign affairs where it belongs.

Here's your topic: www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-801423.0.html
Re: Has Your Topic Ever Been Deleted? by BootyOnMe: 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2011
Yes!
I did one on the 'Ijebusites' from the Holy Bible and it was deleted.
I wonder why. grin
Some said I was looking for 'trouble'! wink

On a second thought, I think the moderators (terrible guys) just have a knack for deleting my posts and often times topics without any reason.

If you call them that. . . o well.
What can I say.
After all, the word is in the dictionary. . . even if it is a questionable noun beggering qualification.
Re: Has Your Topic Ever Been Deleted? by OAM4J: 12:41am On Nov 13, 2011
@ OP

We do not delete threads except threads promoting falsehood and threads capable of causing damages. Even duplicates thread are not deleted but locked and linked to the earliest.

All threads depend on the subject should be posted to the right section and where the OP fails to do so the moderators have a duty of moving such threads to the right section.

I know so many Gaddafi threads were started on Politics section but as soon as we came online and we noticed them, we moved them to foreign affairs section.

As you have been told, check the foreign affairs section, a sub section under this section (politics) for your thread. It was not deleted but moved.

Thank you

Moderator.
Re: Has Your Topic Ever Been Deleted? by BootyOnMe: 1:55am On Nov 13, 2011
We do not delete threads except threads promoting falsehood and threads capable of causing damages.

A-TI-SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!. . . .We all fall down!!!!

*Sneezes*

Then,

*Gets up*

I smell 'jock-itch'!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Should Pardon Ibori – Moses Odeh / Let Us Prepare For Re-colonisation / C/river Spends N1.5bn On Federal Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.