Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians (20664 Views)

UAE Lifts Ban On Passengers Travelling From Nigeria / UAE Lifts ban on Transit flights From Nigeria, India, Others On August 5 / COVID-19: UAE Lifts Ban On Travels Between Dubai And Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by yomifola(m): 5:31pm On Mar 05
Archtype:
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ ..I hope this one is not the second scam from the APC propaganda govt

It is my brother

If you want original news ... Then stop listening to Nigerian news šŸ˜‚

Go and verify from the other country's website

1 Like

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by atobs4real(m): 5:31pm On Mar 05
commoditiesnig:

Very good news..

I wonder what becomes of some of us that already booked and paid our visa fees then before the visa embargo started. I wanted to travel from Turkey to UAE late 2022, paid the $120 visa fees to complete my application, only later to be told visa request from Nigerians have been put on hold! cry
They will definitely continue from where you stopped
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Kusu12: 5:38pm On Mar 05
Losers will not be happy with this news, they only entertain bad news. Losers love to wail and gnash their teeth. They've started wailing and grunting as usual.
They are the people that will still traffick drugs to the country and when caught they cry to Federal government to save them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Earthquakes: 5:39pm On Mar 05
AntiZikist:

Which will you prefer : a savvy fraudster or gangs of feral pigs running around robbing tourists and busineses?

I trust UAE, those criminals were probably executed the very next day they were arrested

Oh you now have preferential crime?? Thatā€™s wonderful, so dirty skull mining and injecting drugs which one do you prefer?
So you donā€™t know people scammers defraud money from ends up in depressions, crime and deaths?? I know you donā€™t know because of shallow mindset lol
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Omoawoke: 5:43pm On Mar 05
meum:

Mr. Defender ever heard of the saying ā€œonce bitten twice shyā€?

In 2023, the made the same claim. Few days after, UAE debunked it. So wait till you hear from UAE.

You are right
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Earthquakes: 5:43pm On Mar 05
Ipobfraud:
Bros e, abeg wetin husppupi stole from uae? I thought hushpuppi na yahoo buy that do scam western people. Abeg enlighten me, be like say na only me no catch the gist.

Is there any money a scammer will reject? Did he started as a high scale scammer? He started small before full blown and started involving western companies. Donā€™t forget he stole the money from UAE so UAE are complacent reason why he was bursted.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by justmi1: 5:46pm On Mar 05
RenaissanceGuy:
What a s h a m e. Just see what Nigerians are celebrating. Tomorrow Togo will ban Nigeria and after 1 year reverse the ban and shameless people would be jubilating all over the social media, as if Nigeria won a trillion dollar lottery.
who stopped you from crying and wailing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Kusu12: 5:46pm On Mar 05
RenaissanceGuy:
What a s h a m e. Just see what Nigerians are celebrating. Tomorrow Togo will ban Nigeria and after 1 year reverse the ban and shameless people would be jubilating all over the social media, as if Nigeria won a trillion dollar lottery.

Na your people destroyed the image of Nigeria in that country as you've done in many countries. Loser.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Krankhead: 5:52pm On Mar 05
yinkus6750:
No source.
No proper letter head .
You people never wish anything good for the president and the nation. All what you want is bad news. I pity you
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Ipobfraud: 5:58pm On Mar 05
Thatā€™s what i want to know that which money he stole from uae, all i heard is he stole from west and enjoyed it in uae

Earthquakes:

Is there any money a scammer will reject? Did he started as a high scale scammer? He started small before full blown and started involving western companies. Donā€™t forget he stole the money from UAE so UAE are complacent reason why he was bursted.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by jaymichael(m): 5:58pm On Mar 05
Any Nigerian wey go there go mess up again, make dem use Sharia Law try am.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by HeroicMeastro: 6:03pm On Mar 05
AntiZikist:
Those that go to UAE to commit armed robbery should be barred from this visa
Na our very own developers naw grin

1 Like

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by panpan(m): 6:06pm On Mar 05
lordm:
it works.

The link https://documentverificationhub.com did not work as at the time of the previous post.

At present, the website says, "Coming Soon".
Fair enough!

1 Like

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Keegan: 6:07pm On Mar 05
SoNature:

Share the official source, preferably UAE government sources not Nigerian source because I cannot trust this set of NigƩrians in power!

Entitlement mentality. Siddon there.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Tap0lane: 6:20pm On Mar 05
I beg to differ, dare devil criminal like your tribesman below is the reason why UAE ban Nigeria not Huspulpi

1. CHIMUANYA EMMANUEL OZOH
2. BENJAMIN NWACHUKWU AJAH
3. KINGSLEY IKENNA NGOKA
4. TOCHUKWU LEONARD ALISI
5. CHILE MICAH NDUNAGU

Lazy foolish obidient Igbos like those listed above are the reason Nigeria got banned.

Thank God Tinubu restore diplomatic ties now

Earthquakes:

What is my business with restoration or not, I have dual citizenship, I travel anywhere I want without seeking for visa. Who even told you UAE is not loosing money on businesses conducted by Nigerians?
I am just reminding you people that ho messed UAE up since you having selective amnesia, nobody from Nigeria dead or alive has stolen from UAE more than hushpuppi, and guess where he is from lol

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by yommen: 6:26pm On Mar 05
adamma24:
Fake

Bad belle. You can't even hide your stupidity.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Bluntemperor: 6:34pm On Mar 05
commoditiesnig:

Very good news..
I wonder what becomes of some of us that already booked and paid our visa fees then before the visa embargo started. I wanted to travel from Turkey to UAE late 2022, paid the $120 visa fees to complete my application, only later to be told visa request from Nigerians have been put on hold! cry

Bro,try to Re- apply!
But watch the news, through their Website,as it may takes a week or so before its officially place,but you continue to watch out!
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by yewit37486: 6:47pm On Mar 05
https://www.nairaland.com/8021301/uae-yet-commence-visa-issuance

I hope it's not some scammer that created the website in this fake circular to get people's details.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Dreamhighnow(m): 7:00pm On Mar 05
Golan007:
Tinubu is working.

It is not true oga

1 Like

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Dreamhighnow(m): 7:00pm On Mar 05
blamingthedevil:
Thank you President Bola Tinubu

It is not true

1 Like

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Earthquakes: 7:01pm On Mar 05
Tap0lane:
I beg to differ, dare devil criminal like your tribesman below is the reason why UAE ban Nigeria not Huspulpi

1. CHIMUANYA EMMANUEL OZOH
2. BENJAMIN NWACHUKWU AJAH
3. KINGSLEY IKENNA NGOKA
4. TOCHUKWU LEONARD ALISI
5. CHILE MICAH NDUNAGU

Lazy foolish obidient Igbos like those listed above are the reason Nigeria got banned.

Thank God Tinubu restore diplomatic ties now

You forgot to mention Ramon Olorunwa Abbas
You also forgot Ismail Mustafa, you also forgot the names of terrorists list sent to Nigeria Government and how they were persecuted.
And you calculate what all the names you mentioned above have stolen just to compare what one person from my list have stolen, selective amnesia grin
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Earthquakes: 7:05pm On Mar 05
Ipobfraud:
Thatā€™s what i want to know that which money he stole from uae, all i heard is he stole from west and enjoyed it in uae

Oh so your thieving brother has to steal from you for you to confirm he is a thief??
He was caught as a thief in Dubai UAE, just like every other criminal unless you think I am stealing with him to know the details
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by OgaTheTop2: 7:33pm On Mar 05
blamingthedevil:
Thank you President Bola Tinubu
Thank you ko... Fvck you ni See your life. Government of propaganda. Shior!
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by OgaTheTop2: 7:34pm On Mar 05
yinkus6750:
No source.
No proper letter head .
You dey mind them propaganda people..
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Archtype(m): 7:43pm On Mar 05
yomifola:

It is my brother

If you want original news ... Then stop listening to Nigerian news šŸ˜‚

Go and verify from the other country's website
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Golan007: 7:44pm On Mar 05
Dreamhighnow:

It is not true oga

Happy to celebrate it's not trus abi?
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Greattha: 7:56pm On Mar 05
They've started their lies again.

After the entourage that went o museum sight-seeing in the uae it's propaganda time.
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Smartguyboy(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05
Smartguyboy:
We have heard it before and it turn out to be false

I said it !!!
https://www.nairaland.com/8021301/uae-yet-commence-visa-issuance
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by mysticwarrior(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05
Zooposki:

Create a conducive environment for your women and your children and they wonā€™t be going to Arab men to have them shit in their mouth. The Arab men have created one for their women and children, so no African man can shit in their womenā€™s mouth.
itā€™s not a bad thing if for you to spearhead the creation of a conducive environment for Nigerian women, abi you no be man like those Arab men?
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Zooposki(f): 9:08pm On Mar 05
mysticwarrior:
itā€™s not a bad thing if for you to spearhead the creation of a conducive environment for Nigerian women, abi you no be man like those Arab men?

Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by one4GOD(f): 9:10pm On Mar 05
seunmsg:
Mr. President's effort gradually paying off.
so what does ur country gain directly from lifting the ban does UAE mean any gain for ur country mtchewwww
Re: UAE Lifts Visa Bans On Nigerians by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05
Golan007:

Happy to celebrate it's not trus abi?

Do u reason from the back? How does my comment looks like celebration. Or you dunce brain will also blame me for the failure of Nigeria leadership

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do People Survive In Nigeria? / Memorial University Newfoundland, Canada / Travelling To Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.