Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) (52929 Views)

Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photos) / Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts / Najib Aminu Tambuwal Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by Abuloma80(f): 5:04pm On Mar 05
Rotimi Amechi is an honest and determined man. Last time he said he could not graduate because he failed a paper so now he wrote the paper and past it. How many politicians of his caliber will do that? He would have called the Lecturer to his office to do the needful to make him pass! But no, he followed the honourable path, impacted himself with the knowledge and passed it. Now over to him to grill the so called lawyer - Wiki who is making gragra to Amechi.

Let's I forget, congratulations to his loving wife Judith Amechi for making it conducive for her husband to achieve that. Judith is my far my Great-Great-Great-Grand Daugther at FGGC ABULOMA. I graduated from the school 1980, while Judith graduated from the same school 1985. Coincidentally we were all in Bluebells Hostel. The that l passed out was the year she was admitted to the college. So that's how l got my user name in the Nairaland forum Abuloma80. That school is known and called College of Beauties! It has produced Beauty Queens both National and International like Agbeni Darego (Beautiful Queen 1991 or so). I really cherish the memories of ABULOMA. It became indelible in my memory. I was there from 1975 - 1980. I am Fulani from the far North and made friends like a family today. I relate and connected with them till date.

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by TrustNone: 5:05pm On Mar 05
franktolk:

Which determination, do these ones have time or brain to study again?

Na mercenaries and settlement Dem dey use get all these their after life celebrated qualifications.

God help Nigeria.
Amaechi as at last year wey dey follow eye aso Rock seat get time for studies?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by Baselm: 5:05pm On Mar 05
It's only Baze university all these politicians graduate from. No wonder they have been barred from admitting law students for 5 years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/11/26/baze-university-barred-from-admitting-law-students-for-five-years%3famp=1
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by 8stargeneral: 5:07pm On Mar 05
After looting money he now realised to come back to school
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by soullove1881(m): 5:09pm On Mar 05
Dpharisee:
Congratulations Barr Amaechi, this is something that Buhari never achieved since he left office as a military head of state in 1983 no self improvement, OBJ got Masters degree and a doctorate same with Gowon, Late VP Alex Ekwueme went back to his architectural field with a lot of structures still bearing his trademark, with all these some confused lots still wondered why reasonable citizens refused to vote Buhari

The same Buhari he served for 8 years, same Buhari, Rotimi was DG for their campaign.

So unfortunate that the dead brains continue to rule while the fresh brains continue to be their servants.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by Praktikals1000: 5:09pm On Mar 05
Dpharisee:
Congratulations Barr Amaechi, this is something that Buhari never achieved since he left office as a military head of state in 1983 no self improvement, OBJ got Masters degree and a doctorate same with Gowon, Late VP Alex Ekwueme went back to his architectural field with a lot of structures still bearing his trademark, with all these some confused lots still wondered why reasonable citizens refused to vote Buhari
I am more concerned about Peter Obi, a 3rd class graduate who wants to lead a complex nation like Nigeria.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by thaoriginator: 5:20pm On Mar 05
grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by Faposky95: 5:20pm On Mar 05
Respect......
An example to the yungins
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by Justiceleague1: 5:22pm On Mar 05
The dancing mugu wants to take his silly dances there...bald head mugu
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by fergie001: 5:24pm On Mar 05
OnknownSoldier:

How was he able to study a course like Law even as a sitting Minister with incredible busy schedule?

Well, It can only be base Baze University. If you know you know. Dino Melaye should be next I guess grin
You are late to the party..... He graduated there a few years ago.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by razzydoo(m): 5:24pm On Mar 05
Respect sir. A model to us coming behind.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by blowjohn(m): 5:27pm On Mar 05
Dpharisee:

Weren't you ashamed the first time pictures of his miserable looking cows were shown as part of his asset declaration?
Even Amaechi confessed in a leaked audio as Minister that Buhari is so bad that he doesn't read any document sent to him, that's why in 8 years he didn't question any of his ministers to account for anything

His life, his choice
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:37pm On Mar 05
TrustNone:
you've not heard of the Yoruba affiliated tribes in the South South

Apart from Itsekiri, no others I know that much
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by Bubu4Sea: 5:41pm On Mar 05
Fuckyoumod:
shut up! Others have left politics to congratulate him. You are here filled with so much betterness and hatred.

Na SS president we go chop? What did your useless South South president do for the South South?
You must have been born at Yaba Left.

Since APC came to power, you dey chop at all ?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by omooba969(m): 5:43pm On Mar 05
Just look at the supposed defenders of our laws taking photo shoot with one of our politicians looters. They look so happy having the privilege to take a photo with the thief.

Nigerian lawyers can do better but we Nigerians lack ideals and values! cool
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by Femeto: 5:48pm On Mar 05
fergie001:
A former Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi CON has been called to the Nigerian Bar.

The event took place today......

Amaechi is a former Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly, a 2-time Governor of the oil-rich State and was Director-General of the Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Organisation in both 2014/15 and 2018/2019.

The former 'Super Minister' was born on May 27, 1965 in Ubima, Ikwerre LGA and studied English Studies and Literature at the University of Port Harcourt, graduating in 1987.

On 19th November 2022, he announced he had graduated from the Baze University with a second class honours upper division in Law.

Congrats, the Lion of Ubima
Arrangee

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by qtx(m): 5:49pm On Mar 05
fergie001:
A former Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi CON has been called to the Nigerian Bar.

Amaechi is a former Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly, a 2-time Governor of the oil-rich State and was Director-General of the Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Organisation in both 2014/15 and 2018/2019.

The former 'Super Minister' was born on May 27, 1965 in Ubima, Ikwerre LGA and studied English Studies and Literature at the University of Port Harcourt, graduating in 1987.

On 19th November 2022, he announced he had graduated from the Baze University with a second class honours upper division in Law.

My brother Rotimi, you try. Night school no dey easy. and the gown self with the wig fit you finish, u don de look like SAN when you are just a bar member only. Good luck in your future law career
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by Minime10(f): 5:49pm On Mar 05
fergie001:

Las Las na me go still first am call my matter.
Nevertheless, congratulation to you sir & welcome to the Noble profession👍
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by gidgiddy: 5:49pm On Mar 05
He probably won't practice but no knowledge is a waste
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by Ekaka14: 5:50pm On Mar 05
Now that this garulous Wike Amaechi is called to bar....hmmm, talk with shining eye go just tire people o shocked
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05
Congratulations CRA
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:02pm On Mar 05
Baba sef wan start to preside over election matters!

Wicked 4 decade old whiskey drunkard shld watch out!
grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05
I put it to you....
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by galantjoe(m): 6:24pm On Mar 05
He becomes barrister in order to challenge Barr Wike squarely
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by obi4kenn(m): 6:40pm On Mar 05
Congratulations Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi CON

More wins Sir.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by qtx(m): 6:43pm On Mar 05
fergie001:

which school him gradge from?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by folake4u(f): 6:45pm On Mar 05
Femeto:
Arrangee

Lol.

Rotimi Amaechi attended Nigerian Law School classes.

Nothing like arrangee.

He is not that daft to ruin his image in such manner.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by folake4u(f): 6:48pm On Mar 05
omooba969:
Just look at the supposed defenders of our laws taking photo shoot with one of our politicians looters. They look so happy having the privilege to take a photo with the thief.

Nigerian lawyers can do better but we Nigerians lack ideals and values! cool

Hahahaha. Photoshoot indeed.

Those are his classmates at the Nigerian Law School and not a photoshoot as you claim.

What did Nigerian lawyers do to you? It is better to be silent than open mouth and spew nonsense.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by omooba969(m): 6:52pm On Mar 05
folake4u:

Hahahaha. Photoshoot indeed.

Those are his classmates at the Nigerian Law School and not a photoshoot as you claim.

It is better to be silent than open mouth and spew nonsense.

Shall we say take a photo with him, just as I indicated in the comment you quoted?

Are you happy now? undecided

Typical. You ignored the message then picked on the irrelevant part, just to score a cheap point.

Awon lawyers ìsonu, they can't even challenge the evil govts.

May the soul of Chief Gani Fawehinmi continue to rest in peace 🕊️🕊️✌️😎
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by folake4u(f): 6:56pm On Mar 05
omooba969:

Shall we say take a photo with him then?

Are you happy now? undecided

Awon lawyers ìsonu, they can't even challenge the evil govts.

May soul of Chief Gani Fawehinmi continue to rest in peace 🕊️🕊️✌️😎

Lool. There is no big deal taking pictures with fellow colleagues.

In Law School, EVERYBODY IS EQUAL. I had colleagues who were Governors, Governor's wives, Emir, Senator's children etc and that's not a big deal.

You that didn't study Law, what is stopping you from challenging the government.

Lol, I'm not scoring any cheap points with you.
If you see any top politician, na you fit even run beg them say you wan snap one picture with them. grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) by GloriousGbola: 7:00pm On Mar 05
folake4u:

Lool. There is no big deal taking pictures with fellow colleagues.

In Law School, EVERYBODY IS EQUAL. I had colleagues who were Governors, Governor's wives, Emir, Senator's children etc and that's not a big deal.

You that didn't study Law, what is stopping you from challenging the government.

Lol, I'm not scoring any cheap points with you.

You are now becoming a full fledged Nairalander.

A subject matter expert arguing with the deliberately obtuse.

No matter what you say he will never agree with you and he will continue to twist and bend and deflect

Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The White House Was Once Attacked By Rats & Cockroaches; Not Only Aso Rock / Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House / All Smiles! Buhari And Osinbajo Step Out In White Outfits. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.