Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Giving Hope To Edo People If Given The Mandate Of Governorship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Giving Hope To Edo People If Given The Mandate Of Governorship (81 Views)

BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States / 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giving Hope To Edo People If Given The Mandate Of Governorship by osaosa72: 4:32pm On Mar 05
"This is the time for the real work to commence and by the grace of God, we are going to work hard in order to achieve our target."

“Where governor Obaseki will stop in terms of development, we are going to continue from there and even do more for Edo people.”

" I want give our people hope, I want give our people confidence, as God don help me through life, if given the mandate to be Governor of Edo State State, I go do my best"_ *Dr. Asue Ighodalo*

(1) (Reply)

RE: Kebbi Governor: Gifts By Public Officials Should Be Outlawed / Alleged Budget Padding: Nigerians Deserve Better Explanation From Presidency / INEC, PDP Ighodalo Dragged To Court Over Edo Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.