Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 (11962 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by References1: 4:41pm On Mar 05
President Olusegun Obasanjo's 87 years of sojourn on earth has been eventful, and his services to Nigeria have been invaluable.

It is therefore fitting that on this special day of his birthday, we give due recognition to the man who has given his all to the growth and unity of our dear country.

I know first hand, that only very few Nigerians can rival the achievements of Chief Obasanjo.

President Obasanjo’s life continues to be a lesson in dedication and qualitative leadership.

His contribution to Nigeria as a nation remains unrivalled. May God bless you with many more years of health and dedication to Nigeria and the world.

On behalf of my family, I wish to heartily felicitate with my former boss and a man who indisputably gives best expression to the beauty of the diversity of the country we all love. -AA

Atiku Abubakar

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by Gbogbowa: 4:52pm On Mar 05
Nice one from AA.may God bless and keep OBJ to see the new Nigeria that is POssible

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by christejames(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05
Legends are honored all the time shocked

Happy Birthday Baba Nigeria đŸ‡³đŸ‡¬

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by Daniel7543: 5:10pm On Mar 05
Obasanjo the slayer of boko-haram terrorist… na only Obasanjo handle insurgency very well in the history of Nigeria president.
Happy Birthday to the man wey sabi

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by Mopolchi: 5:11pm On Mar 05
Na him baba and oga for life! Atiku acknowledged Obasanjo as his tribal chief!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by djlawex02(m): 5:11pm On Mar 05
Happy Birthday Ebora Owu kingdom

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by maivd: 5:11pm On Mar 05
Obj the Oracle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by deedo93(m): 5:11pm On Mar 05
Happy birthday baba OBJ

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by Utanisco(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05
Maximum respect

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by abobote: 5:12pm On Mar 05
Happy birthday to the best president alive.
The best president to ever rule the country after Gen. Sani Abacha

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by Think9ja(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05
How some people voted against Atiku in the last election is beyond me

Atiku is many things but incompetent. He has fought many political battles at the highest level for decades.

Corrupt? Which Nigerian alive is not corrupt?

One idiot woke up 5 months to election and said he was the solution to all the problems facing Nigeria using dubious statistics.
Instead of him to stay and contest the primaries, he ran to a party that he can easily get the ticket. This man has never fought any political battle in his life. It's either a Godfather imposes him, or he goes to where he can tell people to step down for him.

Yet, it is the same coward that wants to be president of a country littered with saboteurs and cabals.

E no go ever better for anybody weh vote that slowpoke

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by Thundafireseun: 5:13pm On Mar 05
I know this greeting is not from his heart

Meanwhile I’m sure Peter Obi will soon congratulate Barr. Rotimi Amechi on his call to Barr.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by allthingsgood: 5:13pm On Mar 05
Weakling
This Atiku has simply refused to have sense
You think u can appease yoruba I pity you
The only thing yorubas respond to is bigger fire. If u like beg from now till kingdom come
grin
Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by DAVIDELUXED: 5:14pm On Mar 05
great respect begets respect. alh atiku you should have this at the back of your mind

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by jeromestarks: 5:14pm On Mar 05
I was there in 2007 when OBj knelt down for Atiku to allow him finish his 8years in peace because Atiku has already started campaigning for Presidency.
After that, Obj vowed that Atiku will never rule this country.
No matter what Atiku tried, he can never become Nigerian president. His girlfriend, Peter obi, may have a chance after 27 years.

Jagaban will rule for clean 8 years. After that, we will vote for Shettima/Apabio or Hellrufai/Wike

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by Blackfire(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05
If only they knew what will happen before 2027
Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by AntiChristian: 5:14pm On Mar 05
grin

I greet my enemy!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by AllahOfBlood: 5:15pm On Mar 05
grin

Atiku Abubarka is a great man compared to the other drug lord and criminal occupy the seat of government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by prinsam30: 5:15pm On Mar 05
it's like Facebook is having issues ooo, my two facebook accounts no longer open, some of my colleagues too having the same problem, abeg anyone else having this issue

1 Like

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by SurveyR: 5:15pm On Mar 05
Men wey Sabi naija

1 Like

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by sylve11: 5:15pm On Mar 05
Happy birthday @President Olusegun Obasanjo. cool

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by nedekid: 5:16pm On Mar 05
Happy birthday Baba. A Pan African and
de-tribelized Nigerian.
God bless your new age.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by Guyfawkes2: 5:20pm On Mar 05
Daniel7543:
Obasanjo the slayer of boko-haram terrorist… na only Obasanjo handle insurgency very well in the history of Nigeria president.
how ? Was it not during his tenure they started ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by obaidan: 5:20pm On Mar 05
Love him or hate him, this man OBj is the most detribalized Nigerian ever

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by 175(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05
Detribalized Nigerian. Happy birthday to you.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by Blackfire(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05
Only if they know what will happen before 2027
Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by Basicend: 5:26pm On Mar 05
OBJ still dey para for Atifku say the guy was way smarter than him and milked Nigeria 10 times more than him within their short stint on leadership.

The man (OBJ) has never and will never approve Atiku for Presidency. cool sad lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by muykem: 5:32pm On Mar 05
OBJ is more of military than politician. His comments on Atiku in his book has caused irredeemable damages to Atiku reputation. I don't know why Atiku has not approached court to compelling OBJ to expunge that aspect from the book.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by condralbedez: 5:34pm On Mar 05
Daniel7543:
Yaradua tried too...
Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by Krankhead: 5:38pm On Mar 05
christejames:
Legends are honored all the time shocked

Happy Birthday Baba Nigeria đŸ‡³đŸ‡¬
You are kissing OBJ ass.....That man you are talking about destroyed Nigeria....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 by Krankhead: 5:39pm On Mar 05
obaidan:
Love him or hate him, this man OBj is the most detribalized Nigerian ever
I dey laugh...it's seems you just a baby. Just bicos he supported your Obi. The only reason he supported Obi is just bicos he wants someone he can control. A puppet. Detribalize man that used 3 house members to remove a governor, Go and ask how many senate president during his regime. He was just using igbo head to knack each other and changing them like wrapa

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal Court To Hear Suit Against Jonathan’s Sole Candidacy Oct. 20 / Good News As ESN Terrorist Is Killed This Afternoon PHOTOS / Melaye: Buhari's Govt Infested With Fraud, Corruption & Incompetence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.