Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Facebook And Instagram Down? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook And Instagram Down? (130 Views)

How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? / Whatsapp, Facebook And Instagram Are Down Globally! / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook And Instagram Down? by Ivegotsolutions(m): 4:58pm On Mar 05
🚨 Urgent Announcement 🚨

Hey everyone,

I just received a call from someone asking if I could access my Facebook and Instagram accounts. After checking, it seems that I'm unable to log in at the moment. If you're experiencing the same issue, please let me know in the comments below. It might be a widespread problem, so it's good to stay informed and support each other during these times.

Stay tuned for updates and let's hope for a quick resolution!

#FacebookDown #InstagramDown #TechIssues
Re: Facebook And Instagram Down? by goldiam(f): 5:00pm On Mar 05
Even Facebook too
Re: Facebook And Instagram Down? by wallex1983(m): 5:02pm On Mar 05
WhatsApp active.
Facebook down
Re: Facebook And Instagram Down? by cbrass(m): 5:02pm On Mar 05
goldiam:
Even Facebook too
Thought it was only me

(1) (Reply)

How To Subscribe On Airtel In Nigeria 2024 (updated Codes) / / Sony Takes Top Spot In Leading Smartphone Vendors In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.