Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

If Boko Haram Ask All Nigerians To Stay@home And Fg Says Go About Ur Business - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Boko Haram Ask All Nigerians To Stay@home And Fg Says Go About Ur Business (997 Views)

That Moment When Your Mum Says Go And Wear Your Slippers / Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home / See What ASUU And Fg Do When They Hold Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Boko Haram Ask All Nigerians To Stay@home And Fg Says Go About Ur Business by oj62002(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2011
Ha nairalanders,

If Bokoharam declares a public holiday in nigeria tomorow instructing all nigerian to stay@home and Federal Government Kicks against it, advising nigerians to go about thier business,

please be sincere, whom will you adhere to his instruction grin
Re: If Boko Haram Ask All Nigerians To Stay@home And Fg Says Go About Ur Business by Ajibel(m): 1:24am On Nov 13, 2011
Runs out of thread
Re: If Boko Haram Ask All Nigerians To Stay@home And Fg Says Go About Ur Business by Dgunnerz(m): 7:24am On Nov 13, 2011
Ajibel:

Runs out of thread

Who is pursuing you?
Re: If Boko Haram Ask All Nigerians To Stay@home And Fg Says Go About Ur Business by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2011
Na boko haram get final say. . .

Cuz na dem dey lead us now FG na vice
Re: If Boko Haram Ask All Nigerians To Stay@home And Fg Says Go About Ur Business by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2011
Na only person wey ready to die go follow FG. Don't u know dat boko harams are now d grand commander of d federal republic of d armed forces? Na dem b president o, so na their instruction i go adhere to.
Re: If Boko Haram Ask All Nigerians To Stay@home And Fg Says Go About Ur Business by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 1:56am On Nov 14, 2011
All mallam to im kettle
Re: If Boko Haram Ask All Nigerians To Stay@home And Fg Says Go About Ur Business by thetelz(m): 2:10am On Nov 14, 2011
Na God go punish FG, na Jonathan I go carry comot with me
Re: If Boko Haram Ask All Nigerians To Stay@home And Fg Says Go About Ur Business by carluva(m): 3:16am On Nov 14, 2011
omo na hauz tinz oh, who b FG?

(1) (Reply)

Adult Joke Plzzz / I Drove Hearse / Boko Haram`s Leader Hideout Found In IBADAN: SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.