Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery (14253 Views)

World Bank Suspends Isah Kantigi And His Firm For Bribery / Aliko Dangote Plans U.S. Office To Help Diversify Wealth / Dangote Plans Fuel Exports To Europe, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by MrFixIt007: 5:51pm On Mar 05
Una Deception nor dey finish?? Lamba Ministers...... Refinery dey Lagos, Office dey London.....Dem go dey refine am for United States grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by immortalcrown(m): 5:52pm On Mar 05
frugal:
Dude is positioning for international trade. That refinery is not for Nigerians.
If you are right, I don't think they are aware of it. 😀
Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by Anguldi(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05
Krankhead:
So nobody can do the job in NIGERIA. Dangote and Bank CEO are enemies of Nigeria

You wan reck am cheesy
Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:58pm On Mar 05
xpressionx:
Tinubu is more tilted toward Elumelu than dangote,in few years time,dangote will drop down in the billionaire index

Elumelu supported Tinubu, while Dangote supported Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by TOMMYS: 6:02pm On Mar 05
Islie:

https://punchng.com/dangote-plans-london-trading-firm-for-lagos-refinery-report/?amp

Please just talk say the Britain and USA get the refinery.

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by ezechi24(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05
We still haven't seen one can of refined oil from this propaganda he calls a company, it shall not be well with APC and every fool the supports them

1 Like

Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by CountinBlessins(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05
immortalcrown:
Crude oil from the US, trading firm in London. I am waiting to see how these deals will make Dangote fuel cheap for Nigerians.

Fuel price will be considered cheap when it falls below 200 Naira per litre, just as Naira will be considered appreciated when it is less than 260 per dollar.

If Dangote refinery functions and fuel price becomes ₦500 or ₦400 per litre, only fools will say the refinery has made fuel cheap. I say this because fuel price was below ₦400 when some people started saying that the refinery will reduce the price.

If Tinubu's administration make Naira 300 per Dollar, only fools will say that Tinubu has improved the economy. I say this because Naira was below 300 per Dollar when Tinubu said the Dollar rate was too high.

Very true
Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by Chetas81(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05
WHO CAN SEPARATE FRAUDULENT MENTALITY FROM NIGERIAN CITIZENS

1 Like

Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by lexy2014: 6:21pm On Mar 05
Islie:

https://punchng.com/dangote-plans-london-trading-firm-for-lagos-refinery-report/?amp

dem no let us hear word about dangote refinery. I dont know if some Nigerians just love being deceived or the education some people received is a complete waste that it is difficult for them to see thru all this scam.

same thing with PH refinery. we don enter March, small small, the story done de quiet

1 Like

Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by BarrElChapo(m): 6:23pm On Mar 05
Even Dangote cannot get crude from Nigeria
Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by sweetgala(m): 6:25pm On Mar 05
immortalcrown:
Crude oil from the US, trading firm in London. I am waiting to see how these deals will make Dangote fuel cheap for Nigerians.

Fuel price will be considered cheap when it falls below 200 Naira per litre, just as Naira will be considered appreciated when it is less than 260 per dollar.

If Dangote refinery functions and fuel price becomes ₦500 or ₦400 per litre, only fools will say the refinery has made fuel cheap. I say this because fuel price was below ₦400 when some people started saying that the refinery will reduce the price.

If Tinubu's administration make Naira 300 per Dollar, only fools will say that Tinubu has improved the economy. I say this because Naira was below 300 per Dollar when Tinubu said the Dollar rate was too high.

Fuel can not fall below 200N per litre unless the prices of crude crashes below $23 per barrel the FX issue is resolved to 400-600 N/USD or the FGN reintroduce subsidy
Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by Starboytwo(m): 6:25pm On Mar 05
immortalcrown:

calm down boss, fuel is not cheap anywhere?

no be us get fuel pass.

nohing is cheap, pure water is not cheap, garri is definitely not cheap, talk more of fuel.

tone down the hate, shealth thy sword, lest the hand rest. Drink water, cool down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by keylogger(m): 6:26pm On Mar 05
British Petroleum, no be Nigeria get the crude oil wey dey dia land. Do the math.
Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by sweetgala(m): 6:26pm On Mar 05
immortalcrown:

You need to change your name to immortal clown with this your ororo analysis
Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by sweetgala(m): 6:26pm On Mar 05
Againstallodds:
This refinery is like a mirage. We have we have secured 5 million barrels of crude for refining and you expect to see dangote patrol in the next one week but one month will pass and not even a cup of refined product will be seen in the market

The refinery is a business not a charity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by sweetgala(m): 6:28pm On Mar 05
shoodboi2:
After all the noise. When you tell your fellow Nigerians that Dangote refinery is never a savior but is a problem by itself, they won't believe and will call you all sorts of names.

Everything about this refinery is a disaster. From lying about its completion to buying CBN's dollars at super-cheap rates to insisting on selling oil in dollars. The last time, Dangote was importing crude from the US to refine. Now, it's opening an office in London to trade the crude. Who will it pay taxes to? Nigeria? The UK?

Dangote never pays taxes, but if he does, he will give more to the UK.

And what is the effect of this madness of the naira? Is he not further dollarizing the naira or do we say, pounding it? Yep, he is pounding it, doggy style.

In the next few years, when the exchange rate begins going up again, the government will do nothing about him and will begin chasing crypto exchanges, AbokiFX, and Binance around.

The refinery was already in a free trade zone. Common man don't you understand some basic principles
Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by oneman2k7: 6:29pm On Mar 05
The man is just a curse to Nigerian.
Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by frog12: 6:29pm On Mar 05
they help this man setup him NNPC clone grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by Freestar: 6:31pm On Mar 05
Tajbol4splend:
Look at the comments, Nigerians are so daft, especially the youths.

Nigerians are not daft. Maybe some, maybe just speaking as the issue affects them, or as they perceive it will, but not daft. Point of correction, please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by Kaiser20: 6:33pm On Mar 05
Tajbol4splend:
Look at the comments, Nigerians are so daft, especially the youths.
Wise one, educate all Nigerian youths EPI PA AWON BOYS!!!
Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by Elusive001: 6:33pm On Mar 05
Islie:

Just shattering the bragging hopes of Tinubu and his minions.
Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by Freestar: 6:34pm On Mar 05
nautybride:
Nigerians are selfish. Nigeria will be a better place if everyone thinks of others first.

Some human beings are selfish - not all human beings. Nigerians are human beings, so some Nigerians are selfish. Not all Nigerians.

Please mind with the hasty generalisations. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by appini: 6:38pm On Mar 05
Dangote with different formats...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by Freestar: 6:38pm On Mar 05
Anguldi:
Neocolonialism tongue

No cheap fuel for Nigerians, I guess one of the condition of the loans the company got. International financers are rouques normally

That is always assuming the refinery does, infact, belong to dangote. Just because it is called 'dangote' refinery, doesn't mean it does. tongue

1 Like

Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by Anguldi(m): 6:41pm On Mar 05
Freestar:

That is always assuming the refinery does, infact, belong to dangote. Just because it is called 'dangote' refinery, doesn't mean it does. tongue
He's share is very small. International business magnate own the majority, FG, other business men too
Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by pharmagba: 6:44pm On Mar 05
Virgo3:
Hmm, clearly the market isn't Nigeria or nigerians. He built a refinery in Nigeria with local loans and government connections knowing fully well it will gain massive reports around d world to buying crude from US and seeking loans from around the world for what exactly? This dude is only interested in the loans he could use the refinery to get hopefully the loans balances itself out with time and buying crude oil of 8 m barrels from US is for more credibility to source loans. Dangote knows the refinery will fail now he is trying to recoup his investment to transfers the loss to any mugu wey loan am
Me I have 2 questions
1-whats dangote refinery hiding and not telling Nigerians?
2-what's Dangote running from?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by marvellous2222: 6:44pm On Mar 05
immortalcrown:

so you can't comment without using offensive word.....
Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by Edeh09135399(m): 6:51pm On Mar 05
Islie:

You see the people that will be benefiting more in dis oil business in our country
Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by snipernigga(m): 6:59pm On Mar 05
Aboki and dollar pounds euro, sabotaging Nigeria economy since the time of Dan fodio

1 Like

Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by snipernigga(m): 7:02pm On Mar 05
This one really touch you for spinal cord

marvellous2222:
so you can't comment without using offensive word.....
Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by CorrectionFLuid: 7:05pm On Mar 05
frugal:

Dude is positioning for international trade. That refinery is not for Nigerians.

But Nigerians subsidized it. I'm sure Naija money reach 50% of the total cost. Including the forex subsidy, and loans and grants.
Re: Dangote Plans London Trading Firm For Lagos Refinery by Freestar: 7:09pm On Mar 05
Anguldi:

He's share is very small. International business magnate own the majority, FG, other business men too

You get. So it's all about interest. Foreign interest. Nigeria, if it is at all on the priority list, will not be anywhere around the top.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / Where Can I Buy Varieties Of Fairly Used Household Appliances For A Cheap Price / Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.