Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Demystifying Tinubu Who Now Shattered Buhari's Records Of Failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demystifying Tinubu Who Now Shattered Buhari's Records Of Failure (240 Views)

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / Future Governments Will Struggle To Meet Buhari’s Records –Sagay / 'Buhari Records More Achievements In South East Than PDP' – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demystifying Tinubu Who Now Shattered Buhari's Records Of Failure by Validated: 6:10pm On Mar 05
It is on record that Buhari is the worst president of the Arewa stock. It is a known fact that Buhari did not pass any exams throughout his military career. Instead he got promoted based on Federal character and catchment area. So, when in 1983 Buhari captured power, he brought Nigeria to her worse economic woes. Due to ineptitude, IBB shove Buhari aside and took the mantle of leadership. In the hall of fame of failed Presidents and head of states, Buhari led on all indices, not until Tinubu arrived on the scene.
Honestly if Tinubu was denied presidency, some people would have gone to market to say that "if Tinubu was given the chance, Nigeria would have been better". Now we know better. Painfully when the history of Nigeria is written, Arewa would walk with pride because a SW have removed their shame with the performance of Bola Tinubu.
Thos who know Tinubu would not be surprised anyway. He was first governor to make payment of salary as an achievement.
In fact, Ikpeazu or Orji would have done better if any if them was governor of Lagos.
Buba Marwa was governor for a few years, yet his landmark developmental projects still SCATTER of over Lagos. However Tinubu that was governor 8 years did not construct a kilometer of road,not one housing project, no school, no hospital, nothing.

As it stands now, I do not think anyone living or dead would beat Tinubu"s

6 Likes

Re: Demystifying Tinubu Who Now Shattered Buhari's Records Of Failure by surgical: 6:24pm On Mar 05
But he is more cunning, more corrupt, more deceitful and crafty,a squandermania ,which is what gave him the followership, he was using lagos money to do give away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Tinubu Who Now Shattered Buhari's Records Of Failure by Paraman: 6:37pm On Mar 05
Tinubu still has a lot of time to turn things around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Tinubu Who Now Shattered Buhari's Records Of Failure by StOla: 6:39pm On Mar 05
All I see here is the pain of a loser.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demystifying Tinubu Who Now Shattered Buhari's Records Of Failure by StOla: 6:40pm On Mar 05
surgical:
But he is more cunning, more corrupt, more deceitful and crafty,a squandermania ,which is what gave him the followership, he was using lagos money to do give away

You mean the way one man that lost election is now doing give away to build political network?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demystifying Tinubu Who Now Shattered Buhari's Records Of Failure by Deogratiasfx: 7:02pm On Mar 05
StOla:

I am Obidient. So if it is Obi that is the president and things are not going well, is this how I will still be supporting and defending him and insulting anyone that tries to speak against his policies?

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Tinubu Who Now Shattered Buhari's Records Of Failure by Validated: 7:32pm On Mar 05
StOla:

Or the mocking a failure. Say the truth, you never saw it coming. Tinubu really disgraced SW
Re: Demystifying Tinubu Who Now Shattered Buhari's Records Of Failure by StOla: 8:00pm On Mar 05
Validated:

Or the mocking a failure. Say the truth, you never saw it coming. Tinubu really disgraced SW

Behind the mocking is the pain of a loser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Tinubu Who Now Shattered Buhari's Records Of Failure by Ofunaofu: 8:02pm On Mar 05
Paraman:

You are hoping against hope

Wake up from your slumber

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Tinubu Who Now Shattered Buhari's Records Of Failure by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:37pm On Mar 05
StOla:

Behind the mocking is the pain of a loser.

Tinubu’s failure must have dealt with you terribly. See how you are now sounding. Lol. Hahahahaha. Like a broken record.

They are telling you tinubu has gapped Buhari as the all time most useless President, you Dey call Obi.

Is Obi the cause of your poverty?

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Tinubu Who Now Shattered Buhari's Records Of Failure by StOla: 9:25pm On Mar 05
Ddeliverer007:

Tinubu’s failure must have dealt with you terribly. See how you are now sounding. Lol. Hahahahaha. Like a broken record.

They are telling you tinubu has gapped Buhari as the all time most useless President, you Dey call Obi.

Is Obi the cause of your poverty?

Remind me where you saw the name of any failed politician mentioned by me.

E mean say truly, you know the politician that is a loser.
Re: Demystifying Tinubu Who Now Shattered Buhari's Records Of Failure by gratiaeo(m): 10:22pm On Mar 05
Paraman:
A failure in the morning is a failure in the. That's what you people said about Buhari
Re: Demystifying Tinubu Who Now Shattered Buhari's Records Of Failure by gratiaeo(m): 10:23pm On Mar 05
StOla:
You just have to admit that Tinubu have failed

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio Endorses Young AOP Set To Break Guinness World Record / Tinubu Reportedly Directs Sale Of Three Presidential Jets Over Cost Of Maintenan / Northern Elders Slam Tinubu Over Electricity Hike As They Reject New Increment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.