Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,284 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga (10257 Views)

UAE To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians As FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airlines / UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians / Nigeria Starts 48-Hour Visa Issuance At New York Consulate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by omooba969(m): 6:45pm On Mar 05
Please think about it very well before you embark on your journey to UAE o!

If you fail to do your due diligence YOU GO SUFFER O!
🥺

1 Like

Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by PHIPEX(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05
The fear of fact checkers
Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by Elusive001: 6:48pm On Mar 05
Abeg where are those "our darling daddy" chanters?

1 Like

Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by Jflex07(m): 6:55pm On Mar 05
Agbado urchins and liess.. Agbado burst agbado grin grin

1 Like

Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by bentenny(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05
Yet babajide otitoju don rush go talk am as breaking news for journalist hangout!

1 Like

Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by Soteriahascome: 7:07pm On Mar 05
OboOlora:
First to comment after a ban from a MOD that thinks calling him/her a castrated or oestrogen-addicted buffon is a bad thing.

Anyways, back to the matter on ground.

People like Papaya Ex, Khloe BBN and Yomidun can now resume eating Arabian p00 for money.
One sh1t equals to $5k, if na water sh1t, na $20k

lol

You deserve life ban
Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by Putindbutt: 7:07pm On Mar 05
Lovelyn451:
So that hushpuppies will start flooding their country abi
How about ipob that were robbing banks in UAE.
Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by CockPit: 7:15pm On Mar 05
How is granting visa to Dubai a big achievement? I honestly don't get it? If a country that is not mine never wants me, I will never visit them. I would rather enjoy my vacations in exciting African countries. My plan in the next 5 years is to Holiday in most African countries and Enjoy the cultures.

Why are Nigerian obsessed over where UAE lifts the ban it does not make sense to me. I have never visited Dubai and see no reason why I should. If you pay my fight ticket and give me the visa, I still will not visit.

Kini big deal!

4 Likes

Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by millionboi2: 7:27pm On Mar 05
Ozone007:
Government of lies
shame on Reno omokri

1 Like

Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by millionboi2: 7:30pm On Mar 05
badoh:
But who are those behind most of these fake news? They need to identify them and bring them to books. I don't know why some buffoon will sit at the comfort of their room and be dishing out fake and unsubstantiated news to discredit the govt or what do they they gain spreading such news?
it was said by your man Reno omokri....go and arrest him

2 Likes

Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by Ayatullah(m): 7:36pm On Mar 05
This denial should be a big lesson for Babajide Otitoju of TVC, who while on Journalists Hangout break this fake news as BREAKING NEWS.

Verify, verify and verify if you are on Live TV before breaking a news you do not know the source.

1 Like

Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by Alliswell248: 7:39pm On Mar 05
SensualMan:
They shouldn't. All Nigerians should remain in Nigeria.
President Bola Ahmed UcheChukwu Tinubu is working round the clock to better your lives. Soon a $ will sell for N1
Four years graduation four years employment.
Student loan activated.
25k for the poor masses for four years.
Jumbo Bread to crash to N400
All commodities to follow suite.

Keep faith in Jagaban Maka na odi anyi mma!

Jagaban till 2035

Yes.... Jagaban knows u r hungry.

Pls don't eat your dad's food.....no guarantee o.

Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by Yankee101: 7:39pm On Mar 05
I was wondering under this japa heat why they’ll do that
Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by Segzy19: 7:53pm On Mar 05
Those MODs are full of nonsense. I noticed that they have also banned me from commenting on political threads or news that has their candidate Peter Obi but I don't care and can't be bothered. They are just bias and still painted that their candidate lost.

OboOlora:
First to comment after a ban from a MOD that thinks calling him/her a castrated or oestrogen-addicted buffon is a bad thing.

Anyways, back to the matter on ground.

People like Papaya Ex, Khloe BBN and Yomidun can now resume eating Arabian p00 for money.
One sh1t equals to $5k, if na water sh1t, na $20k

lol
Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by oyeb15: 7:58pm On Mar 05
How does dat affects our economy.

This is d worst government on d planet
Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by AllahOfBlood: 7:58pm On Mar 05
Jestin:
I knew Nigerians was in for a long ride the day Mr President was asked to test the mic and he licked it. 😂

grin grin grin
Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by MasterTeeUSA: 8:17pm On Mar 05
Like I said before, in order to catch the leaker...you need to start sending out misinformation. They have begun. They will catch the leaker soon. grin grin grin

politicoNG:

Bayo Onanuga
Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by Naijanascam: 8:17pm On Mar 05
Una no dey shame HOOHAAA...

Litany of una rebuttals is unprecedented

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by LucemFerre: 8:18pm On Mar 05
Ehen. After that, then? 1 naira will be = $1 abi
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by GenFunction: 8:23pm On Mar 05
This one that said 9jerians have short memory,insult us join...again o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by Racoon(m): 8:36pm On Mar 05
Propaganda government quick not to be caught napping again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by Fibonacci88: 8:42pm On Mar 05
After the chief zombie seunmessager don type full epistle for the other thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by oneman2k7: 8:55pm On Mar 05
Apc was sincere today dem for don claim am as an achievement.

1 Like

Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by David160(m): 10:45pm On Mar 05
Lol
Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by Kukutenla: 11:01pm On Mar 05
Is seunmsg aware

3 Likes

Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by Kukutenla: 12:26am On Mar 06
MasterTeeUSA:
Like I said before, in order to catch the leaker...you need to start sending out misinformation. They have begun. They will catch the leaker soon. grin grin grin

Nor be only leaker na licker

2 Likes

Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by omobolanle881: 11:47am On Mar 06
Lies and propaganda everywhere.Righteousness exalts a nation.Lies and propaganda everywhere.Righteousness exalts a nation....
Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by AcuraZDX: 6:09pm On Mar 06
yewit37486:
Who are the people who create and circulate these false documents? Later now when govt talks about regulating social media, people will be complaining.

You mean Bayo?

Re: UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga by yewit37486: 7:33pm On Mar 06
AcuraZDX:

You mean Bayo?

ohhh, so the man was the one who posted it?! shocked Why post something knowing it is false, this is another level to deception. What a shame.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gold In Nigeria / Allied Air Cargo Crashes In Ghana Kills 10 / 10 Reasons Why “danfos” Make Lagos A Dangerous Place To Commute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.