Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors (76 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Ignores Vaccines But Prefer Prayer Worriors To Fight Covid-19 / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) / Is This More Important Than Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Workers Are Richer Than Prayer Worriors by seiyefajohn(m): 6:51pm On Mar 05
WORKERS ARE RICHER THAN PRAYER WORRIORS:

Church attendance is now a profession that should be added to the list of professions available in Nigeria. I say this because most churches now open from Monday(s) to Sunday(s), when schools, businesses and corporate firms are opening in the morning, you will find many churches already open and practicing their religious craft (i did not say crap).

Church services was mostly on weekends (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays), until most denominations and prayer houses turned week days into their meeting days. Permit me to ask, if we pray for money and other issues of life Monday to Sunday, when will we actually work for the physical outcome of offered prayers? Is it not suppose to be after prayer then work? Or is it miracle wealth that we seek?

In fact, in most developed societies; it is work before prayer. You work, then you offer prayers to God to bless the works of your hands. Hear me, if prayer can produce 10% of wealth to a prayerful person, i can assure you that, work can sharefully produce the remaining 90% measure of missing wealth. This must be the reason WORKERS are richer than prayer WORRIORS.

I am Seiyefa John✍️🎬 abeg no vex if this one touch you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/03/2024 / 20 Animal Dreams And Meaning / Share Your Experiences: Encounters With Men Of God Requesting Fake Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.