Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Was Rob Yesterday - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Was Rob Yesterday (250 Views)

Commercial Banks In Benin City Were Destroyed Yesterday / I Lost My Mum Xmas Day And My Dad Yesterday / Pictures Of How I Stylishly Resumed Work Yesterday (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Rob Yesterday by Sambkay32: 9:11pm On Mar 05
since have been a graduated nothing forth coming, no work, no financial progress.
So last year I decided to apply for web development in which i will be through with it this year, unfortunately for me there was a robbery attack in my neighborhood yesterday night, I was robbed of my system and many other things
I'm so depressed right now
I have a lot to deliver with system
And there's no any other way for me to get new or second system, as Nigeria right now
Please my nairaland brothers and sisters help me, in case you have any system to spare me for now... don't let this depression kill me
Re: I Was Rob Yesterday by Ibkay32(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05
Eeyah sorry o
Re: I Was Rob Yesterday by jesmond3945: 10:15pm On Mar 05
Sambkay32:

since have been a graduated nothing forth coming, no work, no financial progress.
So last year I decided to apply for web development in which i will be through with it this year, unfortunately for me there was a robbery attack in my neighborhood yesterday night, I was robbed of my system and many other things
I'm so depressed right now
I have a lot to deliver with system
And there's no any other way for me to get new or second system, as Nigeria right now
Please my nairaland brothers and sisters help me, in case you have any system to spare me for now... don't let this depression kill me
begging on nairaland will not help. It is a faceless platform. Go on twitter or facebook were people can verify your identity.
Re: I Was Rob Yesterday by Sambkay32: 10:24pm On Mar 05
jesmond3945:
begging on nairaland will not help. It is a faceless platform. Go on twitter or facebook were people can verify your identity.

Someone referred me here, this is first I'm doing this
Haven't been thinking straight since this happened 😢

1 Like

Re: I Was Rob Yesterday by BigYash: 5:36pm On Mar 06
Thanks be to God they stole just your lappy and didn’t take your phone along side.. And you’re alive too.. You will definitely get another lappy,it’s just a matter of time.. Givers are more on X (twitter)
Try there too.

(1) (Reply)

World Class And Practical Intensive Pest Control & Fumigation Training In Lagos / Independent Women Conference / Tired Of Your Website Embarrassing Your Business? Get The SPECTACULAR WEB DESIGN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.