Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje (7699 Views)

Court Stops Kano Governor Abba Yusuf From Further Demolition Of Buildings / Dollar Videos: Ganduje Prays Court To Restrain EFCC From Probing Him / Court Stops Kano Assembly From Probing Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by gracealonev: 8:27am On Mar 06
Peter Odili's style....
Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by copyrites: 8:27am On Mar 06
A chairman of a ruling party.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by villa9555: 8:28am On Mar 06
EFCC won’t see him to parade, but if na petty yaho boy of 50$ wit waisted datas , they will be giving them big billboard for world to watch — dz of Gandollar is on video record and till world end it can never go off d surface of the world - the crime bodies in charge are playing hanki-panky on

Beautifying Crime
Wat further investigation is the court stopping from when the footage is there 😂

1 Like

Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by frog12: 8:30am On Mar 06
so bribery is not a state offence
Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by Jozibrainz100: 8:36am On Mar 06
Imagine voting for a president that won't fight corruption.
People know this but still voted for him because they thought he will make his government look like" chop make I chop"...

People who love this government are the worst humans anyone should relate with.
I know most of them, They all have similar mindsets about people and life....

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by SoNature(m): 8:38am On Mar 06
Nikoli:
What are you teaching the young generations

Forget what you were told about this country when we were kids! Nigeria is a country without values!

1 Like

Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by stallionng: 8:39am On Mar 06
The judiciary is now as corrupt as the politicians and protects their criminalities.
I weep for Nigeria my country
I weep for the future generations because they are being fed with corruption and evil dealings as breast milk and as such will know evil as the truth .
A glaring crime is being swept under the carpets with legal technicalities.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by Honestfrend: 8:41am On Mar 06
Even with evidence... Remember Nigeria is banana island.. If na poor man u know the end.
Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by Blaze14k: 8:44am On Mar 06
Abuse of power
Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by Badgers14: 8:47am On Mar 06
Why isn't EFCC picking up this case?

1 Like

Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by Indispensable85(m): 8:50am On Mar 06
Criminals in high places. What a country!
Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by thisisit: 8:52am On Mar 06
HURRAY.....CORRUPTION WINS!!!
Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by themanderon: 8:53am On Mar 06
The same man is was appointed APC chairman making a mockery of our sensibilities and is openly romanced by a government claiming they are fighting corruption.
If he has nothing to hide why does he hop from one court to another to prevent him being investigated?
Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by Mayoisemj4real(m): 8:55am On Mar 06
The courthouse is now more corrupt than the government themselves…but it will be aii one day and that day the judge will answer to his judgment
Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by benjaminlawson(m): 9:09am On Mar 06
Nigeria law has turned to common man's law, our politicians and other elites are above Nigeria law. Now, that anti graft agency should immediately stop all prosecution in that state, since some one is not touchable. What a country full of useless politicians. Everything they touched they destroy.
Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by Laladre1: 9:18am On Mar 06
Chucks13:

Stop talking please. Biko na wetin you no dey think or what? Is it Tinubu who will be interfering in sttate dollar issue? Pls stop talking.

Ganduje stuffed dollars, yes but is it Natonal dollar or Kano state dollar? No president have such right interfering in state corrupt issue and that was why efcc was created in all states to handle issue like this.

Pls stop talking......

Am not surprised this is coming from a nonentity, the President cannot interfere abi, but he can still call the Judge to halt the case?... You should just shut the Bleep up if your brain is not functioning at the moment, make reasonable comment/s that the upcoming young ones can value, this Nairaland don turn Mandilas.
Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by Lomprico2: 9:22am On Mar 06
How can corruption fight corruption?
Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by Cindypresh(f): 9:22am On Mar 06
Chucks13:

Stop talking please. Biko na wetin you no dey think or what? Is it Tinubu who will be interfering in sttate dollar issue? Pls stop talking.

Ganduje stuffed dollars, yes but is it Natonal dollar or Kano state dollar? No president have such right interfering in state corrupt issue and that was why efcc was created in all states to handle issue like this.

Pls stop talking......

Are you sure everything is okay with you??
Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by Walai(m): 9:36am On Mar 06
Why waste your time quoting him when his mental disorder is obvious?
Just like asking a mad man in the market whether he is okay

Cindypresh:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by GenFunction: 9:47am On Mar 06
I am nt surprised,they have bastardized our judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by emmancipated(m): 10:36am On Mar 06
This country is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by Chucks13: 10:45am On Mar 06
Cindypresh:

Something not okay with you in the first place for blaming Tinubu over Dollar stuffing in Kano even when Tinubu was not the president at the time of the incident.

I will answer all of you haters of our dear country one by one.

I'm a Nigerian and proud of it,
goodness of it is all I want not the destruction of my father's land simply because one packaged fraud lost in election.
Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by Cindypresh(f): 11:54am On Mar 06
Walai:
Why waste your time quoting him when his mental disorder is obvious?
Just like asking a mad man in the market whether he is okay

Lmao🤭
Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by Pathfinder2090: 12:59pm On Mar 06
Chucks13:

Pls stop talking......

Just listen to yourself
I would have cursed you but let me reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by amanda10g: 1:20pm On Mar 06
APCAPC...
Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by BluntCrazeMan: 3:09pm On Mar 06
See APC..

1 Like

Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by SaLongs1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 06
You can just imagine if it was a small time thief who stole a loaf of bread to tame his biting hunger, this religious hypocrites would have flogged and sent him to jail.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by Jadeng: 4:39pm On Mar 06
Why do Nigeria courts give these kinds of Judgment or restraints

Anyways, there's ONE Who rules and rains in the affairs of men.
He is the Righteous Judge and His Judgment is correct.
He knows all things.
He will reward EVERYman according to their deeds ! !

1 Like

Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by wizelink(m): 5:50pm On Mar 06
How is that offence a federal offence? One he will account for thise dollars.
Re: Dollar Video: Court Stops Kano Anti-Graft Agency From Probing Ganduje by 3seriez(m): 6:19pm On Mar 06
It is always Justice Abdullahi Liman, it is very obvious he is a judge for hire.
He is always giving one injunction or another, or protecting political thieves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Caught On Camera Having Sex At Hotel Pool / 50 Nigerians Soldiers Perish In Auto Crash / Aregbesola Awards Contract To Construct Highway To Ogun, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.